Prayers For Maria João Silva Mother ..... Send Her Family A Major L.O.V.E Hug <3 March 20th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrillerhild,Ashtanga,raz2911...Thank you so much for your prayers,your love and support that means more than words can say.God Bless you my dears.HUGS

I also want to thank everybodyelse that is praying,because i do believe that its all the love i am getting from all my mj family,that is helping me and giving me strengh to move on.Thank you,very very much.

:heart::pray::heart: Maria & Momma:heart::pray::heart:

Tealight-wallpaper-candles-4091479-1280-1024_thumb.jpg

Mariajoaosilva;3619469 said:
(((((MJThinkerbell))))

Last edited:
MJThinkerbell...TiGHT TENDER HUGS

I will never forget,or thank you enough for what you did and do for me.
Thank you so much for being there for me.Please know i am here for you as well.
Love you.God Bless you.

:ciao: My Sweet Little Sister Maria :pray:

I am more blessed that you and mom are truly receiving the L.O.V.E that is here for you both by YOUR Michael Fan-Mily !! :bow:

I want to Thank everyone who has made you and mom feel so much L.O.V.E by Posting their Prayers and Support here in this Thread !! :heart:

This is the BEST MJ Fan-Mily anywhere in the World and everyone of you PROVED it everyday when I come and see your messages here :group:

I am always here for you :better: ALWAYS in ALL WAYS :pray::heart::pray:

Dear Momma,

Hello Mother how are you, I hope your taking it easy and one day at a time !! I want you to know how much you are thought of and prayed for and in the hearts of so many people that have the largest capacity to LOVE and we are so glad to share it all with you !!

I Michael you Maria & Momma and I send you the biggiest hugs from Vancouver BC Canada !!

You both have just been Ashtanga-ed !!:clapping::eek:k:

bearhug.sml.gif

:dancin::clapping::dancin:

Mariajoaosilva;3620151 said:
MJThinkerbell...TiGHT TENDER HUGS

I will never forget,or thank you enough for what you did and do for me.
Thank you so much for being there for me.Please know i am here for you as well.
Love you.God Bless you.

Last edited:
MJ TinkerBell;3623382 said:
:ciao: My Sweet Little Sister Maria :pray:

I am more blessed that you and mom are truly receiving the L.O.V.E that is here for you both by YOUR Michael Fan-Mily !! :bow:

I want to Thank everyone who has made you and mom feel so much L.O.V.E by Posting their Prayers and Support here in this Thread !! :heart:

This is the BEST MJ Fan-Mily anywhere in the World and everyone of you PROVED it everyday when I come and see your messages here :group:

I am always here for you :better: ALWAYS in ALL WAYS :pray::heart::pray:

Dear Momma,

Hello Mother how are you, I hope your taking it easy and one day at a time !! I want you to know how much you are thought of and prayed for and in the hearts of so many people that have the largest capacity to LOVE and we are so glad to share it all with you !!

I Michael you Maria & Momma and I send you the biggiest hugs from Vancouver BC Canada !!

You both have just been Ashtanga-ed !!:clapping::eek:k:

bearhug.sml.gif

:dancin::clapping::dancin:

MT Thinkerbell...I don't have words to describe or explain how i feel about MY MJ family,and about you really.
Everybody here has been so good,so supportive,...there's none in here i don't love as a part of me,because all of you have been my real family.

You know,Michael really did have/does have,the best fans in the world,and the proof is this forum...its all of you...
Dear,i can't thank you enough for all you have been doing for me,and i want you to know,that i am here for you anytime,in all ways as well.
In fact,this is something i want to make sure i do for anyone here.

I read your message to my mom and she asked me to thank you,and say that she is very touched and thankfull for all the love and prayers,that are coming from a place she never imagined it would.
She also says,she wil never forget what you and everybody here is doing for her,but more important,(for her),...her daughter.
As she says"someone who cares and loves my kids,loves me,and i love them as mine kids too".

SO to everybody here,in my name and my moms name,(Maria Elisa),thank you so much,God bless and tight hugs.

Ashtanga,HUGS
Things are just the same dear.Thank you for your love and care.

Wow...I really don't have words to say how thankfull i am for all the love and prayers.

The reason why i haven't updated or given news,is because unffortunately,there are no news.

My mom has to wait for the appoitments and exams that the hospital will schedule,and God only knows when that will be,as the waiting list is huge.
I just hope that when they call my mom to do what she needs,it's not too late.
It wouldn't be the first time the hospital calls someone who died while waiting.
Mom has lots of ups and downs,and i am emotionally drained because at this point there's really nothing i can do,and this waiting is driving us completly insane.

Again,thank you all so much...
Thank you Thinkerbell,Ashtanga,Sillouette,...really all of you my dear MJ Family that i love so much.

MJ TinkerBell;3629955 said:
:heart::pray::heart: For Princess Maria & Elisa (Queen Mother):heart::pray::heart:

major+love+michael+jackson+kiss+thank+you+heart.jpg

Oh dear...You made my Mom smile and cry happy tears...thank you so much for your words,and everything you have been doing for us.Be sure we will never forget it,and you,your family,as everybody here,is in our thoughts and prayers.
I believe that now my mom understands why my mj family is so important to me...it became important to her too.
God Bless your soul dear.HUGS

:pray::heart: For Princess Maria & Queen Mother Eliza :heart::pray:

[youtube]QznKOl2n30E[/youtube]

Were Almost There ..

No matter how hard
The task may seem
Don't give up our plans
Don't give up our dreams

No broken bridges
Can turn us around
'Cause what we're searchin' for
Will soon be found

'Cause we're almost there
Just one more step
('Cause we're almost there)
Just one more step
(Just one more step)
Don't give up
'Cause we're almost all almost there

(Look at the lovers)
Look at the lonely lovers
That didn't make it
Life's long hard climb
(Life's long hard climb)
They just couldn't take it
(They just couldn't take it)

Don't let it happen
To me and you
Hold on together, darlin'
We'll make it through

Darlin', keep on reachin'
Out for me
Keep on reachin', do it for me
Do it for me, 'cause baby

(We're almost there)

We're so close
I can taste it
A life so sweet
Can't afford to waste it

Need to feel your hand
Slippin' from mine
Just hold on tighter, darlin'
Keep on tryin'

Baby, do it for me, do it do it baby
Just one more step
(We're almost there)
Don't give up
Just one more step

Baby baby, don't give up
Keep on, keep on
(We're almost there)
Just one more step

Just one more step
We've come to far
To turn around

Keep on reachin'
For higher ground
We've had our ups and we've had our downs
Let nothin' in the world darlin'
Turn us around

We're almost there, we're almost there
Everything we're lookin' for
We're almost there
Keep on reachin' out for me

'Cause we're almost there darlin'
We're almost there
We're almost there darlin'
We're almost there
We're almost there

Ah we're almost there
Ah we're almost there
Ah we're almost there

tumblr_m38qvihFoR1r0g2nso1_1280.jpg

:pray::heart::pray:

Last edited:
Maria! Your mother, you and your family are in my prayers.
Keep the faith and keep doing whatever you can, even if the only thing you can do is keep praying.
God Bless you. Hugs

oh wow Thinkerbell...i'm speechless...
Both me and my Mom loved it so much...This song is so beautiful...Michael's voice is so Angelical...
Thank you so much...
I don't know if we are really almost there,and to be honest,it scares me to death to think in what it may mean...but i am doing all to keep my faith,and if i am being able to keep it,is because i have people like you in my life that never let me give up.
From my heart,and my mom's,thak you Bree,for everything,and God Bless you.HUGS

Paulo,Thank you so much for your prayers.
Unffortunately all i can do is pray and be here for my mom.If it depended on me,for sure my mom wouldn't be in a situation like this.
It's so frustrating and so exausting...

:ciao::heart: Little Princess and Queen Mother :group:

The song to me means, no matter how hard the times may seem, don't give up your faith that is what it means !! If whenever you felt like giving up, or giving in, Michael is saying give him your hand when it is the toughiest and before you know it the moment has passed and you both will make it through just one more step when you thought you were through !! There is only 2 languages of the SOUL and that is LOVE and FEAR !! Your greatest gift is your courage and through that will shine your LOVE and in your spirit will be your salvation that is there inside of you :pray:

tumblr_m38qvihFoR1r0g2nso1_1280.jpg

I love you
:heart:

Mariajoaosilva;3633596 said:
oh wow Thinkerbell...i'm speechless...
Both me and my Mom loved it so much...This song is so beautiful...Michael's voice is so Angelical...
Thank you so much...
I don't know if we are really almost there,and to be honest,it scares me to death to think in what it may mean...but i am doing all to keep my faith,and if i am being able to keep it,is because i have people like you in my life that never let me give up.
From my heart,and my mom's,thak you Bree,for everything,and God Bless you.HUGS

Thinkerbell...thank you so much for your love and support that it means so much!
Maybe you are right and the meaning of the song is what you say...i just am so very tired of everything...and my Mom too.
I wish i could give a big long tender hug to Michael and rest in his arms so much!...

My Mom thanks you,Thinkerbell,for the love flowers and thanks you for all the love and prayers,but (and in her words),she thanks you from her heart from loving her daughter the way you do.
God bless you sweetie.HUGS​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back