Should Lisa Marie Presley should be trusted on her opinion of Michael...

Virre;4024456 said:
I thought she blamed Bain for not keeping it up. I think we read things different, all fans. Some see Karen Faye as the baddest person that were around Michael. Those who got to know her think she is a real friend. We all have different views on it. There is probably no right or wrong since we don´t know all of it. I know Karen said something about Michael not keeping his word when it comes to that website and the meetings and chats that would take place with him. I see that is no ones faults since he was in a middle of a trial and he could not take part in chats. They shouldn´t have promised that. And we don´t know if Michael had said yes to it or not.

I don´t like Karen, but I don´t hate her. At least she didn´t sell his wig..

Well she did sell PICS of his crypt to TMZ and sold video footage to 20 20 and who can forget that email she sent to Frank saying Michael was putting on an act so he would not have to do the TII shows. And also saying she felt bad for Frank and Randy Philips because Michael was setting himself up as the victim and Frank and Randy were going to be left holding the bag.

I know.. But she says she didn´t sell the photos. And they were on her fb page a few days before they turned up on TMZ. We can´t know for sure. And she admit she got money for the 20/20. But others writes books and gets a lot of money. Bush got money for the 20/20 too.
And the letter.. I find her words in there horrible, at the same time Steph wrote an "essay" ;) about it the other day, and it makes sense. Still I don´t like it.

It´s just that people who worked for Michael has done more tasteless things than Karen, but she gets all the hate and everyone else is loved (most, specially those who wrote books). I don´t get that. It´s okay for them to talk about Michael´s private life but when Karen share it´s not.

Don´t jump on me, I´m not on any side here. I just feel she gets a lot of hate when others don´t. And I agree she is one strange person at times.

What the heck was Karen doing posting private pictures she took of MJ's crypt on her very public FB page in the first place then those same pictures end up getting sold to TMZ? Karen is a snake.

She's a two face fake. I won't forget how she said in her fb Michael looked great and healthy in May but she gave interviews she was saying the opposite and that letter Bubs posted shows she was an ass kisser with him and talked behind his back. I don't know why some are defending her, she betrayed Michael and takes every oportunity to bash the Estate.

Just remember I´m not defending her.. and more people are/were being two faced but they are still loved by the fans. They said before TII movie how good Michael was and healthy and in the trial they said something else. Sorry for the off topic, I´ll stop. It´s just that non should get a pass when they have shown to be disloyal to Michael. Friends, employees, etc. Or is writing a book much better?

So far I haven't found any backstabbing e-mail Michael Bush sent about MJ nor has he set up any fake online accounts to scam MJ fans out of money. He hasn’t attacked the estate and he hasn’t attacked Michael so what exactly should anyone be mad at him about? Because he wrote a book? I’m not attacking I’m Just curious.

lol. the hatred for lisa amazes me, just boggles my mind. lisa isn't perfect, no one is. she's made mistakes in the past that she regrets, who hasn't? she was hurt and angry with michael and lashed out at him. sometimes it happens in relationships. not saying that it's right, just saying that it happens. michael wasn't perfect either. he also made some mistakes in their relationship.

I know one thing though. lisa marie LOVED/STILL LOVES michael jackson. and he loved her just as much. their love, relationship was very deep and intense. lisa was at her happiest when she was with him and he was at his happiest when he was with her. lisa took care of michael and they were both very protective of each other. I'll never forget how lisa and Elizabeth taylor got michael into rehab back in 93. I will never forget how lisa was there for him and defended him. If it weren't for lisa and Elizabeth I'm not sure michael would have survived the ordeal back in 93 regarding the first allegations.

It always makes me laugh when I read some comments by fans in regards to lisa marie. some fans make her sound like the devil.lol. It really boggles my mind. michael and lisa's marriage and relationship afterwards was very real, very true. It breaks my heart that it didn't work out in the end. they both let alot of people come between them. i am very grateful though that michael got to experience that type of love. the type of love that some people spend their entire lives searching for. that intense, deep, passionate love that you have for someone. that type of love that hurts at times. that's what michael and lisa had. they had a deep connection and could never fully let each other go. that's why they spent 4 years after the divorce breaking up and getting back together. and this was all happening while michael was married to debbie rowe also. so that should tell you something about his marriage to debbie rowe.

lisa marie i love you and will always have your back. just like I will always love, defend, and be protective of michael.

Last edited:
Victory22;4024789 said:
So far I haven't found any backstabbing e-mail Michael Bush sent about MJ nor has he set up any fake online accounts to scam MJ fans out of money. He hasn’t attacked the estate and he hasn’t attacked Michael so what exactly should anyone be mad at him about? Because he wrote a book? I’m not attacking I’m Just curious.

Where in my post did I mention Bush? Is this how things are? I was in no way talking about Bush. I love Bush, he is the only one left that are sane in all this.

I don´t think I can explain what I mean. I do know why people dislike her and I dislike her too, only today she tweeted stuff that makes you go wtf. But I don´t understand why people get angry when she talked about Michael and they get angry because she shared some "private" stuff. But it´s okay for others to do so. And I´m not talking about Bush, because he didn´t dig into Michael´s private life and for what I know Michael wanted a book like that.

Last edited:
I can't speak for anyone but myself. I don't believe in gods, angels or demons. LMP is a bad, backstabbing bitch, period. Yeah, she loved Michael so much that in 2008 when he was still alive, she called her marriage her biggest mistake but now he's no longer here, he was the love of her life. You're making her look like a saint giving her way too much importance, Michael asked his dear friend Elizabeth for help to go to rehab, not to LMP.

No one here has denied their marriage was real, they loved each each other until she had the brilliant idea to lie to him about having babies and broke his heart. Who the f*ck in his/her right mind would lie about that to someone who desperately wants to become a patent? Please stop believing in bullshit, they weren't together for 4 years, how could they if she was dating with 3 different men during that period and he was married?

Virre, if you're taking about the bodyguards, I was against they were talking about Michael's finances and his love life but at least they weren't ass kissers in front of him and spewing bullshit and bad mouthing him behind his back like Karen Fake. They haven't scammed the fans to get money from them either.

Last edited:
Just a few examples of her hypocrisy and nastiness:
She and Randy J were running scam during the trial to clean MJ fans from their monies, and when it went belly up, she put the blame on Michael. You can find more detailed account what happened if you do search of it.

She accused AEG and every other people around TII for killing MJ, but 3 days before MJ died, she sent this email to Dileo http://vindicatemj.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/karen-fayes-email.jpg
Again, she says MJ is setting himself to be a victim and doesn't want to fulfil his obligations, whereas that is opposite what she testifies during AEG trial.

She was allowed to go inside to MJ tomb, and photos of it ended up in TMZ.

She is best pals with Gloria Allread, the attorney who was campaigning during the trial to get PPB away from MJ.
She can be friend with anyone she like, but she spends most of her time in twitter accusing all sort of people from this and that, but woman in the mirror is not known to her.

I didn't realize your comment before!
Do you know some websites that go into depth about the site? I've only found pictures of tweets and forums that talk about it.
And what's true? Her email or what she testified? I'm thinking the email is less than truthful, because for a dude who was in such a weakened state, he sure was dancing and jumping around on stage like he was 20 in This Is It!
And ah. Gloria certainly isn't one of my favorite people.

Last edited:
Virre;4024567 said:
And the letter.. I find her words in there horrible, at the same time Steph wrote an "essay" ;) about it the other day, and it makes sense. Still I don´t like it.

Letter? Like the email letter or is this a different letter that you speak of? And what "essay"?

Virre;4024870 said:
Where in my post did I mention Bush? Is this how things are? I was in no way talking about Bush. I love Bush, he is the only one left that are sane in all this.

I don´t think I can explain what I mean. I do know why people dislike her and I dislike her too, only today she tweeted stuff that makes you go wtf. But I don´t understand why people get angry when she talked about Michael and they get angry because she shared some "private" stuff. But it´s okay for others to do so. And I´m not talking about Bush, because he didn´t dig into Michael´s private life and for what I know Michael wanted a book like that.

Ok sorry, I guess I just don't understand who you mean when you say the fans don't get mad when others do the same thing Karen did. Who has done the things Karen did and gotten a free pass from the fans? :mello:

I can't speak for anyone but myself. I don't believe in gods, angels or demons. LMP is a bad, backstabbing bitch, period. Yeah, she loved Michael so much that in 2008 when he was still alive, she called her marriage her biggest mistake but now he's no longer here, he was the love of her life. You're making her look like a saint giving her way too much importance, Michael asked his dear friend Elizabeth for help to go to rehab, not to LMP.

No one here has denied their marriage was real, they loved each each other until she had the brilliant idea to lie to him about having babies and broke his heart. Who the f*ck in his/her right mind would lie about that to someone who desperately wants to become a patent? Please stop believing in bullshit, they weren't together for 4 years, how could they if she was dating with 3 different men during that period and he was married?

Virre, if you're taking about the bodyguards, I was against they were talking about Michael's finances and his love life but at least they weren't ass kissers in front of him and spewing bullshit and bath mouthing him behind his back like Karen Fake. They haven't scammed the fans to get money from them either.

Amen to what you said about lying Lisa.

Lisa Marie may not be the devil but she is a broom flying witch for sure. Lisa has been married four times and claimed to love all four husbands. I'm sure she was "hurt" by the others who dumped her spoiled butt but the only one she publically humiliated and ridiculed was Michael Jackson. She kept on bashing him all the way up until about nine months before his death. Who does that??? That’s not love that’s sick! What Lisa did was no mistake. She knew exactly what she was saying and she said it with malice of forethought.

Victory22;4024927 said:
Lisa Marie may not be the devil but she is a broom flying witch for sure. Lisa has been married four times and claimed to love all four husbands. I'm sure she was "hurt" by the others who dumped her spoiled butt but the only one she publicly humiliated and ridiculed was Michael Jackson. She kept on bashing him all the way up until about nine months before his death. Who does that??? That’s not love that’s sick! What Lisa did was no mistake. She knew exactly what she was saying and she said it with malice of forethought.

:victory: I haven't been in this thread for a bit, still see the drama's going on, LOL! Look, the main thing I take from her ratchetness concerning Mike is he had more respect for her than she did for him, because I've NEVER seen clips, read interviews, etc. of Mike bashing ANY of his failed intimate relationships. He dusted himself off, kept what he really felt about them to himself and moved on.

More people dealing with failed relationships (not just Lisa) should take note of that and follow suit.

Michael= CLASS.

Dreatensionintheairweavediss_zps6fac7766.jpg

To me a relationship is between two ppl.

The happy relationships I experienced that was the best way leading into a happy relationship.

Sometimes if those two allow others to get in between.
To me It's still their decision to allow that.
And usually as I have experienced it such relationships do not survive too long.

With this said, I don't care about Lisa, I don't know her, I don't really care what she says or has said... to me she (and others) was kind of relevant only as long as she was at Michaels side... neither do I care about her or any other relationship Michael had honestly *giggle* I've been always a bit jealous to be honest... however if one of those persons made Michael happy I had a lot of respect for those... sadly it usually didn't last long so ppl got irrelevant to me again. *shrugs* She said something bad about Michael... well that makes her irrelevant even more.
I do believe dirt thrown on other ppl usually lands sooner or later in the face of such ppl throwing. In some or those faces you can 'see' such dirt sticking if you've learnt looking and seeing with your heart. ;)

lol. the hatred for lisa amazes me, just boggles my mind. lisa isn't perfect, no one is. she's made mistakes in the past that she regrets, who hasn't? she was hurt and angry with michael and lashed out at him. sometimes it happens in relationships. not saying that it's right, just saying that it happens. michael wasn't perfect either. he also made some mistakes in their relationship.

I know one thing though. lisa marie LOVED/STILL LOVES michael jackson. and he loved her just as much their love, relationship was very deep and intense. ***

It always makes me laugh when I read some comments by fans in regards to lisa marie. some fans make her sound like the devil.lol. It really boggles my mind. michael and lisa's marriage and relationship afterwards was very real, very true.

It all does boggle and amaze. (I see bitching about an ex is now even being described on par with criminality.) ;)

Last edited:
Ok to alot of people here saying that LMP "promised" Michael kids and "broke his heart". Im sorry but since when is any woman required to do anything? I actually understand LMP and what she's saying

Straight from the horse's mouth, just ignore what that other backstabber thief rabbi said until 1:17. I also believe Michael had his virtues and flaws like any other human, he probably made mistakes in that marriage as well but the huge difference was that him being classy to not make it public. He didn't trash her, nether said crap about her like she did. And I prefer to believe Michael because evn though that conversation with Schmuley Boteach occurred in 1999 or 2000, I can hear him genuinely hurt and heartbroken because she lied to him. :(

Ok to alot of people here saying that LMP "promised" Michael kids and "broke his heart". Im sorry but since when is any woman required to do anything? I actually understand LMP and what she's saying

It's true NO ONE can't force a woman to get pregnant if she doesn't want. But it's also true a woman can't promise her partner having children and taking contraceptives behind his back. That video I posted Michael said he was heartbroken and Lisa promised that twice.

It's true NO ONE can't force a woman to get pregnant if she doesn't want. But it's also true a woman can't promise her partner having children and taking contraceptives behind his back. That video I posted Michael said he was heartbroken and Lisa promised that twice.

Very true what you both said. However, I agree more with Snow White. Of course no one is required to do anything. But that decision, especially when married, is a couple's decision. Obviously, Michael was not included in Lisa's decision of not having anymore kids. And that's certainly wasn't fair to Michael.

They've just married before they even really knew eachother (wishes for the future)... didn't happen only to Lisa and Michael.
Honestly no drama and certainly not a question of guilt at all. Aside from that it's so non of anyones business but the two involved. It didn't work out and that goes to both sides... a relationship doesn't happen only with one person... the break up of a relationship doesn't happen with only one person also... sheeeesh it's obvious.
Better check out really well whom you want to spend the rest of your life with! ;)

I feel LMP was just being defensive. And immature. And stubborn. She was like a bratty 10 year old kid who started complaining too much. I do feel the relationship was genuine though. LMP being the daughter of a famous father, dealing with the spotlight and paparazzi. I bet MJ saw those similarities with his life. What he overlooked was she wasn't very bright. And obviously not very aware of how the industry works. Especially when it came to understanding his moves in the entertainment field. The kiss in VMA, YANA. They were brilliant, don't get me wrong. :D But what MJ was doing as a part of showbiz, LMP thought she was being used. The Diane interview was very telling. LMP was ingenuous. MJ was being intelligent and manipulative in the sense that he put Diane's useless questions in the bin. He was dealing with the questions VERY intelligently while LMP started getting barky ("We sleep in the same bedroom, thank you very much". Duh?) It was lame on her part. LMP wasn't too bright. She started understanding MJ and his intentions only after his death. Until then she was just bitter and possibly hurt that MJ gave zero f***ks (sorry!) about the divorce (although I feel he was hurt too). She was immature back then. MJ should have chosen a more intelligent person. :shifty:

I dont wanna judge her or their relationship really, only they know what happend between them. But I cant ignore the fact that she was bashing him in public after the divorce, she knew he already had a bad image in press, why she had to do that ? I think thats the most childish thing ever, considering the fact that she was one of NOT many women Michael really opened up to and his very first wife. She said she wanted to save him, but if she really loved him, divorce or not, she wouldnt go to press and spit all the shit on him, when he already had ton of negative press. No wonder Michael didnt trust anyone, he couldnt even trust the women he slept with.
I agree its not her duty to get pregnant (and 9 children is a bit over the top lol), but what i understand is that they agreed on that before the marriage, any other woman would die to have his child, so im surprised she was so resistant.

I dont wanna judge her or their relationship really, only they know what happend between them. But I cant ignore the fact that she was bashing him in public after the divorce, she knew he already had a bad image in press, why she had to do that ? I think thats the most childish thing ever, considering the fact that she was one of NOT many women Michael really opened up to and his very first wife. She said she wanted to save him, but if she really loved him, divorce or not, she wouldnt go to press and spit all the shit on him, when he already had ton of negative press. No wonder Michael didnt trust anyone, he couldnt even trust the women he slept with.

That's exactly what I meant when I said that no matter how she may have felt about Michael after their marriage ended, she didn't have to talk about him in public like that. She knew what the press would say about him. She really did not have to play that game. She could have let the press not want to talk to her if they were not interested in anything else about her like her career and her albums. She should have kept her bitterness about any of her issues with Michael to herself, in my opinion. I'm sure Michael was hurt by her also. But he never said one bad word about her in the media. Not one word. Lisa didn't have to say anything about him no matter how much the media wanted to hear it, in my opinion.

Last edited:
JichaelMackson58;4026436 said:

No one in this thread has ever said Lisa should have been forced to have Michael’s children in fact I’m very glad she didn’t because she would have only used them as a weapon against him. What many have said is that she was dishonest, vindictive, manipulative, low-class and immature when she tried to destroy him in the press using their private information. If you promised your husband children I think it’s fair for him to expect you will try to fulfill the promise otherwise he will feel used and deceived. I know Lisa’s supporters want to justify, cover-up and make excuses for what she said but the fact is her actions cannot be erased.

They've just married before they even really knew eachother (wishes for the future)... didn't happen only to Lisa and Michael.
Honestly no drama and certainly not a question of guilt at all. Aside from that it's so non of anyones business but the two involved. It didn't work out and that goes to both sides... a relationship doesn't happen only with one person... the break up of a relationship doesn't happen with only one person also... sheeeesh it's obvious.
Better check out really well whom you want to spend the rest of your life with! ;)

Lisa is the one who made her personal relationship a public discussion so now she will have to deal with her decision.

I feel LMP was just being defensive. And immature. And stubborn. She was like a bratty 10 year old kid who started complaining too much. I do feel the relationship was genuine though. LMP being the daughter of a famous father, dealing with the spotlight and paparazzi. I bet MJ saw those similarities with his life. What he overlooked was she wasn't very bright. And obviously not very aware of how the industry works. Especially when it came to understanding his moves in the entertainment field. The kiss in VMA, YANA. They were brilliant, don't get me wrong. :D But what MJ was doing as a part of showbiz, LMP thought she was being used. The Diane interview was very telling. LMP was ingenuous. MJ was being intelligent and manipulative in the sense that he put Diane's useless questions in the bin. He was dealing with the questions VERY intelligently while LMP started getting barky ("We sleep in the same bedroom, thank you very much". Duh?) It was lame on her part. LMP wasn't too bright. She started understanding MJ and his intentions only after his death. Until then she was just bitter and possibly hurt that MJ gave zero f***ks (sorry!) about the divorce (although I feel he was hurt too). She was immature back then. MJ should have chosen a more intelligent person. :shifty:
She can shut up. MJ was hurt by the false claims in 1993 and that cause him to put his guard down and married her; otherwise,MJ would have never married her. Her comments always go where the wind blows. That is what ticks me off about her.

Exactly. YET she had babies with her FOURTH husband. Truth of the matter, that marriage was about anger on how MJ was treated in 1993. When you marry a man, you know if he wants kids or not, and if he does and you do not, then you do not marry him.

Back