Should Lisa Marie Presley should be trusted on her opinion of Michael...

I don´t think Lisa lied when she said she wanted Michael´s child, but Michael wanted a child as soon as possible before he became 40 and Lisa had 2 children already and came from a divorce.
I think it´s understable when you come from a divorce you might want to wait a while before you have children with next man.
Maybe spending some time together to learn about each other , to be close.
Perhaps Lisa had agreed to have children later but then Michael started to walk around crying with babydolls in his arms and I believe Lisa then thought he only married her because he wanted to have children, not because he loved her.

Then Michael went to Klein, met Debbie Rowe and cried because Lisa didn´t want to have his children and Debbie said she would have his children.
I wonder why she didn´t say go home to your wife and tell her you love her , show her you love her.
I suppose telling Lisa that Debbie wanted his children didn´t make the marriage better.

I think Lisa wasn´t sure about if Michael ever loved her but after his death it became more clear to her, maybe she read stories about people who met them together and said they saw 2 people in love

Who cares how Lisa Presley felt? If she wanted to wait after coming from a divorce why the hell did she get married? The fact is Lisa had no right to start an almost two decade long bloody media campaign against Michael then claim she loved him after his death. Lisa proved herself to be a liar and a fraud. Michael painfully saw her for who she is. He was obviously devastated by the knowledge and realized the dream he had of building a family with her was never going to happen. That’s why he was sharing his personal feelings with Rabbi Rat-Crap. When MJ said he was crying and carrying around dolls it was an illustration he knew his marriage to Lisa was over. He had tried to make it work with her but she was not willing to commit her life to him and be a real wife. Lisa only wanted to pretend with MJ and use him to feed her ego and whatever else she wanted.

That was a nice sob story to cover Lisa’s viciousness but she must be held accountable for her public humiliation of Michael Jackson while he was alive.

Last edited:
Who cares how Lisa Presley felt? If she wanted to wait after coming from a divorce why the hell did she get married? The fact is Lisa had no right to start an almost two decade long bloody media campaign against Michael then claim she loved him after his death. Lisa proved herself to be a liar and a fraud. Michael painfully saw her for who she is.

On the other hand he allegedly referred to a statue of Elvis as being a likeness of his father-in-law when he was in Ireland. Would he have done that if he only harboured negative feelings for his ex-wife? Did he still view her as the one and only with who it didn't work out unfortunately?

To be honest, I wish Lisa Marie would write a tell-all book, set the record straight (from her point of view only of course) and leave an official document (book) about the authenticity of their relationship (sex and all), if only as a reference for historians who are interested in Michael Jackson's sexuality and to end the myths about him being gay, being asexual and what not.

I would also welcome her ending her ban on the topic of her ex-husband and embrace the ask-anything-you-want-I'll-answer-what-I-want approach in interviews. I don't think you can go overboard in reiterating enough that Michael was interested in women only and did indeed have sex even if only to his wife (maybe even wives, but somehow I doubt that). And I do believe she could do that without giving too much away and being respectful of their relationship and his privacy...

To be honest, I wish Lisa Marie would write a tell-all book, set the record straight (from her point of view only of course) and leave an official document (book) about the authenticity of their relationship (sex and all), if only as a reference for historians who are interested in Michael Jackson's sexuality and to end the myths about him being gay, being asexual and what not.

I swear that book would sell better than 50 shades of Grey! :p

wednesday;4043034 said:
On the other hand he allegedly referred to a statue of Elvis as being a likeness of his father-in-law when he was in Ireland. Would he have done that if he only harboured negative feelings for his ex-wife? Did he still view her as the one and only with who it didn't work out unfortunately?

I would also welcome her ending her ban on the topic of her ex-husband and embrace the ask-anything-you-want-I'll-answer-what-I-want approach in interviews. I don't think you can go overboard in reiterating enough that Michael was interested in women only and did indeed have sex even if only to his wife (maybe even wives, but somehow I doubt that). And I do believe she could do that without giving too much away and being respectful of their relationship and his privacy...

The question should not be if Michael harbored only negative feelings toward Lisa. (He never made disparaging comments about her or her family in public). Lisa is the aggressor who called her marriage to MJ a mistake during her infamous “Holy Mother of God” statement. Lisa is the one who belittled, humiliated, denigrated and assaulted Michael verbally over decades so that would make Lisa Marie MJ’s One and Only what? :magicstick :billiejean:

Why would people need a LMP tell-all book if their marriage was so brief and she's spoken and bashed and lied about Michael for more than 15 years? She could write how was being Elvis' daughter and other marriages but the truth is that people just care to know about her father and Michael. If some people are voyeurs and perves and they want to know if Michael was good in bed, a tell-all book is not needed either. It's enough to see he was a hell of a dancer and great dancers have such reputation because they know how to move their pelvis.

I would not read LMP's book b/c I don't think she knew who MJ was and it took his death to stop bashing him in public. In her Oprah interview she says in their last phone convo (around the time of the trial) he asked her how she felt about him and she said she was "indifferent" and he cried. That was so sad to me. At a time he needed support (the trial) where was she? telling him she was 'indifferent' and going on Larry King to say "I wasn't there--I wasn't in the room"--in other words, I don't know if he was a child molester or not--big help. Then King says, "you were a big supporter at one time" and she says "was." (meaning in the past and not any more).

Yep I was disappointed by Lisa-Marie Presley too.
First I've thought good choice by Michael when I heard about them. Cuz I've simply thought someone knowing the business is good for him.
The daugther of the King of Rock'n Roll knows everything about how to act, what to tell the media etc.... there certainly was a time she didn't care but then there as certain has come a time she played the game well and then there was a time she played it against Michael, if you ask me very very bad style. Again Michael impressed me with never ever saying a bad word about her even though.
Maybe she was hurt, maybe she now feels sorry about it... certainly ppl do mistakes when they are hurt... but well that's what she is known for now. *shrugs* it was, has been and is all in her hands.

I think Lisa Marie is a complete mess, and I don't think she can be trusted with any opinion.

Agree. Even in the Oprah interview she made a lot of questionable, damaging statements--like MJ was 'high as a kite' in the Bashit interview. Also in the recent Bradx2 seminar in L.A., Buxer spoke about the collapse MJ had re One Night Only HBO show. He said MJ was 'fried" b/c of all the one-offs (the one night only gigs) that take so much time. You can see a clip of that on YT under 'bradx2, Part 3.'

Brad Buxer gave a perfectly reasonable and clear reading of what happened at the collapse, but LMP, who was not there until MJ was taken to the hospital, claimed it was drugs not exhaustion that caused MJ to collapse. If she wrote a book, yes, she could give us some good info but it would include a lot of her damaging misinformation too.

Bottom Line (IMO): LMP did not help MJ's reputation--she added to the attacks on him for the most part. She "put a knife in my back, put an arrow in me, tell me are you the ghost of jealousy?"

LMP could’ve been someone who had Michael's back, but instead she joined so many others on the bandwagon of Michael Jackson bashing. To me she's no different than anyone else who stabbed Michael in the back.

How cold hearted are you when you tell your ex husband you're indifferent to him, making him cry and then go on a media rampage about him during 2003-2005 when he had to deal with the trial. How is this NOT mean?

She lied about Michael when he was alive and she's lying about him now that he's gone. Why would anyone want a book from her? It will only be more lies making her look like the victim who tried to save a man who refused to be saved by her royal highness Miss Presley. She makes me sick.

^That's why I don't get how she can have MJ fans liking her.

If she isn't good doing interviews, because she always looks awkward, even less writing books. Most of the times she's talked about Michael, Lisa has been self serving, cruel and an immature child. How can she help Michael's reputation? Anyhow, glad she hasn't written a book.

^That's why I don't get how she can have MJ fans liking her.

If she isn't good doing interviews, because she always looks awkward, even less writing books. Most of the times she's talked about Michael, Lisa has been self serving, cruel and an immature child. How can she help Michael's reputation? Anyhow, glad she hasn't written a book.

I couldn't agree more! Lisa should stick to making bad CD's and leave books about MJ alone. I've heard enough of her crap to last a lifetime.

I am not totally down on her b/c I do think they were in love and happy for a time, but it's what happened when the relationship floundered that upsets me, and they way she behaved was, as Victory says, immature and cruel--to sit there with Oprah casting blame on him, saying he used her, etc. Not cool at all. She should have known better. Too bad and I think it hurt MJ a lot.

I hope she writes a book just to give you all some new material. ;)

In 2003, Nicolas Cage even said that Lisa and Michael's marriage, was in the past.

Macaulay Culkin, who gets asked questions concerning Michael Jackson and who spent more time with Michael Jackson then Lisa, says just because he spent time with Michael Jackson did not make him a Michael Jackson expert.

Lisa is quite the expert at scheming, just like her Mama. So nope there would be no need to trust her opinion of Michael Jackson.

Macaulay said he talked to Michael once or twice a year and I think he was a little annoyed at people constantly asking him about Michael,like they were super close.Here's the link:

http://www.breakingnews.ie/showbiz/culkin-baffled-being-michael-jackson-ambassador-249410.html

But I think he could have at least released a statement after Michael had died.
As far as Lisa is concerned,she may regret that she spoke badly about Michael.She said she hadn't understood their relationship,it wasn't until Michael's death that she undertood him better.That's what she said.

Macaulay said he talked to Michael once or twice a year and I think he was a little annoyed at people constantly asking him about Michael,like they were super close.Here's the link:

http://www.breakingnews.ie/showbiz/culkin-baffled-being-michael-jackson-ambassador-249410.html

As far as Lisa is concerned,she may regret that she spoke badly about Michael.She said she hadn't understood their relationship,it wasn't until Michael's death that she undertood him better.That's what she said.

Yes, Lisa had a lot to say about Michael both before and after he died but unfortunately 99% of it has been mean spirited, insincere, self-serving BS.

I don't know if Macaulay released a statement-so many people did-but he did come to Michael's PRIVATE family/friends funeral with his girlfriend. Actions speak louder than words.

Just like everyone, Lisa has HER perspective of what she considers "truth" when it comes to MJ. But her perspective is not the SUM of MJ and is probably embellished/slated due to her own opinions and biases.

Why would you understand someone better because they're dead, though? Doesn't make sense. But I guess when someone's gone there is no reason to be mad at them anymore... Idk

Why would you understand someone better because they're dead, though? Doesn't make sense. But I guess when someone's gone there is no reason to be mad at them anymore... Idk

It was Lisa who said so.She said that while being interviewed by Oprah in 2010.She said "When I talk about him,I now in retrospect want to make very clear that I understand him now more than I ever did.So when I speak about him,I can speak about him with understanding and it's all good now."She also said that she had all the love again for him and that she hadn't understood her relationship with him when they were married.

That's what I meant and I hope it's clear for you now.

She's also much older now and been thru a lot herself. She's been cruelly a target of vicious tabloid trash and a victim of teams of manipulating handlers that robbed her blind. She had to move overseas to get a somewhat normal life. . I'm sure she understands Michael much better now.
She may have been 25 when they married but she was a kid with kids.

She's also much older now and been thru a lot herself. She's been cruelly a target of vicious tabloid trash and a victim of teams of manipulating handlers that robbed her blind. She had to move overseas to get a somewhat normal life. . I'm sure she understands Michael much better now.
She may have been 25 when they married but she was a kid with kids.

:girl_whistle: Karma, perhaps? It is imperative that people are mindful of the energy they put out into the universe, because it will boomerang. Cause and effect is REAL.

Karmaiswhatkarmadoes_zps7845a9a4.jpg

Back