Should Lisa Marie Presley should be trusted on her opinion of Michael...

She said she was able to understand and not holding a grudge once Michael was gone but she didn't mind spreading lies (when Lisa told the exact opposite in previous interviews) and being self serving to that hag Oprah. How convenient! And I agree with Victory, her age doesn't justify her idiocies and mean spirited attitude.

Michael also had his reasons to be angry with Lisa during their marriage,she did things that pissed him off,she wasn't saint at all.But I've never heard Michael speak badly of her publicly.He even praised her saying that she was a wonderful person and that they were friends,though he was clearly disappointed because he felt deceived by her.
Even if Lisa was angry with him then,it still doesn't justify her constant attacking him in the media.

Michael also had his reasons to be angry with Lisa during their marriage,she did things that pissed him off,she wasn't saint at all.But I've never heard Michael speak badly of her publicly.He even praised her saying that she was a wonderful person and that they were friends,though he was clearly disappointed because he felt deceived by her.
Even if Lisa was angry with him then,it still doesn't justify her constant attacking him in the media.

That's what comes to mind for me, too. He could have, but why get down in the gutter with people that have an ax to grind? Marriages fail all of the time, but going on a public hate campaign because of that fact is stupid at best. I'm sure they both pissed each other off (he wasn't a saint either), but damn, she needed to get over it. Mike apparently did. . . :hysterical:

Yes,I agree,Michael wasn't a saint either,I think they both weren't without guilt but Lisa behaved as though Michael had been all evil and watching some interviews I was under the impression that she was ashamed of having been his wife.It's good that Michael wouldn't get back at her and had respect for her.

Last edited:
Yes,I agree,Michael wasn't a saint either,I think they both weren't without guilt but Lisa behaved as though Michael had been all evil and watching some interviews I was under the impression that she was ashamed of having been his wife.It's good that Michael wouldn't get back at her and had respect for her.

I got that impression too in the OW interview how she said that there was a problem with the drugs and the ppls hanging around Michael but she did nothing she has right she was his wife she should have said something. Her mother was not happy that she marry Michael either and the interview she did with Diane Sawyer and she ask lisa why did you marry Michael and the look on her face as she say i don't know i don't think she love Michael anyway. If she did love Michael she could have made this marriage work.

Lisa likes to blame other's. She blamed everyone who was around her father for not helping her father. It seems the bodyguard's were coming out with their book and it was not at all flattering about Elvis. The bodyguard's felt it would help Elvis. It did quite the opposite. Elvis died.

How Lisa can make a correlation between her father's death and Michael's death, I have no idea. Except she likes to blame other's. She expects other's to take responsibility, but she cannot, except to throw some Sunflower's at the her own short comings. I guess Sunflowers showed she loved Michael after all. Yep, pretty nutty, those Sunflower seeds. :crazy

The only reason she compares Elvis's death to Michael's is because she always makes everything about herself. "My dad died and so did my ex husband, feel sorry for me because I am an innocent victim". It's always about her, isn't it?
It's not even Michael or his death she discusses on Oprah, it's how she reacted, how it made her feel etc. With her it's always me, me, me.

I have never seen this woman take responsibility for anything ever in her life. It is always someone elses fault and she is the eternal victim of everyone elses wrong doing.

I think Lisa did love him and she wanted to save him.She said so even when she was bashing him in many interviews.In the Oprah interview she said there was a time in their marriage when he had to make a decision,was it drugs or her,and he pushed her away.
I'm sure Michael was stubborn and according to Lisa if anyone was trying to make him realize something that he didn't want to change,he pushed that person away,including his own family.I think she may have tried to help him,but she failed.

Yes,Lisa liked to put blame on him for everything he had done.She said he had been manipulative and that he had used her.She also said that leaving her first husband so quickly had probably been the bigger mistakes of her life.
Like I wrote earlier,Michael wasn't a saint but I don't believe in her story,I don't believe that Michael was that bad.

She only began talking about his "drug problem" after his death. Before there was no mention of anything like that coming from her. She just jumped on the "Michael Jackson is a junkie" band wagon in my opinion. Just like jumped on the Let's trash Michael Jackson band wagon prior to that. She does whatever will make her look good at that moment.
Plus using the drugs as an excuse for why it didn't work out is a cop out really. I mean, how many different reasons is she gonna give us for why she left? Because let's not forget how many times she'd had to make it clear for us that she left because she had enough. It's so important to her to mention constantly how it was her that left. It's so childish.

I don't think Michael was a saint either and I have no problem with her wanting to divorce him. That's fine. It's all the crap she's pulled after the divorce I have a problem with. And I especially can't stand how she just pretends she never talked ill about him now that he's gone. Either he did those awful things to you or he didn't. Which one is it gonna be? She lies so much and the media never calls her out on it and I'm so sick of it.

Another thing that really annoys me is how she pretends like there was no other man in her life from the time she married Michael until around 2000. "We spent the next four years (after their divorce) getting back together, breaking up and getting back together."
She dated a lot of guys in those years that weren't Michael and while that is her right to do, it just makes me not take it very seriously when she said her and Michael were still together. Because how much can they have been together if she was also with all these other guys. She was even engaged in the late 90's for God's sake. How serious can she really have been about Michael then?

I just have a hard time believing anything at all that comes out of her mouth in regards to Michael.

Lisa Marie Presley is a publicity doll since her very first day (hours).
I'm not sure she's to blame for that.
All this talk about a former relationship... to me it's ashame. A relationship is between two, someone who doesn't keep it there has no class to me.

However Lisa acts like she does because in this life and the society we are it is possible to make a lot of money this way. She's never been successfull really with anything else I guess... well not to my knowledge... not that I'd care so maybe that's why I don't know. I just know when it comes to her or her mom I feel I'm not having lots of respect... it seems always all about the money, see what I don't get is that it's with such a background you could get such an amazing education, have the freedom to study so many incredible things and then it seems, I mean look what they do make out of their lives, well who knows let's hope she's an incredible good mom maybe, then again that's only up to her children to judge one day... but to me it always looks like using their fame which they have only cuz of Elvis for... well I dunno talking around making yourself look more important than they really are?!... it seems like wrenching the last penny out of a dead Elvis and Lisa now wrenching the last out of her relationship with Michael... I really can't take that serious because what is she really known for... to me for being a pr doll all her life, to me that's like being a big nothing, not sure I put that well in english I'm not out here to hurt her or something... but she's only known for other ppl who once were in her life?!... well I don't know it's better I do not talk about them really have nothing positive to mention somehow and that makes me also feel sorry for her sometimes somehow... *shrugs*

Scared of the Moon..

In the Oprah interview I think she didn't mention any other guys she had dated with at that time because maybe she thought there was no need for her to mention that.Maybe she didn't mean she and Michael had been together four whole years.I doubt they had a close relationship for four years after they had divorced,but they still kept in touch for some time.

But what pisses me off most is that she dared to blame Michael for everything.The truth is that during their marriage she hurt Michael too and that's why he got upset and disappeared without any contact with her.She had also promised him that they would have their own children and she didn't keep her promise.

That's how Lisa behaved and considering herself to be the eternal victim was ridiculous.

Lisa Marie Presley
Scientology celebrity Lisa Marie Presley has developed a relationship with her Scientology-assigned bodyguard, according to the April 20th issue of Star magazine. "Lisa Marie Presley is involved in a wild love triangle--she's fallen in love with ex-husband Danny Keough's closest friend. Just three months ago she gushed to a pal: 'I love Danny. I want to remarry.' But at the same time she was falling for handsome Luke Watson, who went to work for the 31-year-old heiress last summer as her children's bodyguard. Watson is a 30-year-old musician who was assigned to the once-lonely Lisa Marie by the Church of Scientology--and sources tell STAR he's a perfect love match for Elvis' only child. 'It's amazing, and it's really neat to see,' says a source close to the couple. 'It started out as an employer-employee relationship, but it's blossomed into a full-blown love affair.' "But STAR has learned that despite the relationship between Lisa Marie and her ex-husband's pal, there has been no tension--and the couple have the blessing of Danny, the father of her two children. 'Danny is totally cool with it--he and Luke used to play in a band together, and they've been friends for a long time,' says the source. "'Lisa Marie sought guidance and help from the Church of Scientology and last summer they assigned her Luke. Luke moved in to look after the kids, but he's so charismatic, he quickly became her confidant--and by the new year they became lovers, although until now they've managed to keep it hush-hush.'" From the April 20th issue of Globe magazine: "But her latest love, Luke Watson, does bear an amazing resemblance to first hubby Danny Keough. As these exclusive photos show, the new couple made a splash at the Vanity Fair Magazine post-Oscar party in L.A. last month. Soon after, Watson was looking like a family man as he shopped at a supermarket in Sherman Oaks, Calif., with Lisa Marie, 31, and her kids Danielle, 9, and Benjamin, 6. Luke, 25, has more in common with 34-year-old Danny than their looks. Both are musicians and devout followers of Scientology, like Lisa Marie. Luke's mom Susan is a leading member of the church, whose followers include John Travolta and Tom Cruise."

tumblr_lxgs97Vqfo1r1ffmao1_400.jpg

Regardless of where that article comes from, it's a fact LMP dated 3 different guys (David Arquette, Luke Wilson and another wannabe musician, David don't remember his last name) around the time she claims with the 4 years relationship she supposedly had with Michael. The only reason Michael let her following him in 1997 and 1998 was because she was sick. Lisa loves giving herself the importance she doesn't have. How convenient when a fan of hers asked if she hated him, she replied, "I don't hate Michael Jackson. The opposite of love is not hatred, it's indifference, I'm indifferent." For someone who was "indifferent", she spent too much time trashing him and now he's gone, he's the love of her life. >_>

Lisa Marie has a lot of issues but her main problem seems to be her insatiable need for public attention and approval. That’s why she kept up her almost two decade long bash fest of Michael. She joined the organized media in trying to kill him because it was popular. Her actions show what little character she has. Michael was smart to dump her and cut his losses when he did. Lisa Presley is more trouble than she’s worth.

Regardless of where that article comes from, it's a fact LMP dated 3 different guys (David Arquette, Luke Wilson and another wannabe musician, David don't remember his last name) around the time she claims with the 4 years relationship she supposedly had with Michael. The only reason Michael let her following him in 1997 and 1998 was because she was sick. Lisa loves giving herself the importance she doesn't have. How convenient when a fan of hers asked if she hated him, she replied, "I don't hate Michael Jackson. The opposite of love is not hatred, it's indifference, I'm indifferent." For someone who was "indifferent", she spent too much time trashing him and now he's gone, he's the love of her life. >_>

Actually it does matter when it's trashy tabloids and a double standard when it's someone you dislike.

But anyway -- so she dated? MJ was technically married. Lisa clearly stated it was on/off with MJ so why wouldn't she see others? By 1999, it appears she finally gave up and got serious with John O and got engaged to him.

Lisa was sick back in the Spring of 1997 and got well so their hookups aren't explained by that, LOL. He'd have seen her once and then stopped. (Nope, she was there cause he wanted her there. We know if MJ didn't want you around, you simply weren't.) I do always love the "following around" meme too. He was touring so of course she had to come to him but they went to Africa together (he talked about how much fun he had in an interview about his baby and new wife). Lisa didn't follow him to her birthday date in LA, LOL or to the other events in the States they were at together. Sorry, you folks protest too much -- I get disliking her later interviews but trying to negate their actual relationship is pointless. It was what it was.

Last edited:
^^That is not the point Snow is making about the dating. The point is that Lisa is making it seem as though they were in this one relationship as though she was his only love, but she was dating other people. No one is saying she could not date others, but it is just the impression she is trying to convey.

^^That is not the point Snow is making about the dating. The point is that Lisa is making it seem as though they were in this one relationship as though she was his only love, but she was dating other people. No one is saying she could not date others, but it is just the impression she is trying to convey.

Never got that from her interviews.

Well I did, especially the last one with Oprah; and I am not alone in that.

No one else came up with the 4 years on/off relationship crap but her on that Oprah interview. Michael said from his own mouth how she was trying to reconcile with him for months but he closed himself from that situation.

MJ: I wanted children and she didn’t.
RS.She felt she had her kids.
MJ: Yeah, and she promised me before we married, that would be the first thing we’d do was have children. So I was broken-hearted and I walked around al the time holding these little baby dolls and I’d be crying, that’s how badly I wanted them. So I was determined to have children. It disappointed me that she wouldn’t keep her promise to me, you know? After we got divorced she would hang out with my mother all the time. I have all these letters saying, ” I’ll give you nine children. I’ll do whatever you want.” and of course the press don’t know all these stories and she just tried for months and months and I just became too hard-hearted at that point. I closed my mind on the whole situation.
RS.So she thought maybe you could get back together? MJ: Uh huh

He may have ultimately closed his mind to re-marriage but clearly he enjoyed continuing their relationship or again, she wouldn't have been there after the divorce. It's not like they shared any kids (as she and Danny did) and had that reason to be meeting up or vacationing together. MJ had a new wife having his kids but he's off romping with the ex because he wanted to.

Well I did, especially the last one with Oprah; and I am not alone in that.

Well I'm not alone in mine but what does that matter? I don't need others to agree with me to legitimize my pov. It is what it is.

Last edited:
krikzil;4059420 said:
He may have ultimately closed his mind to re-marriage but clearly he enjoyed continuing their relationship or again, she wouldn't have been there after the divorce. It's not like they shared any kids (as she and Danny did) and had that reason to be meeting up or vacationing together. MJ had a new wife having his kids but he's off romping with the ex because he wanted to.

Even though he's not talking about Lisa specifically here, it illustrates how it was hard for him to say no and how some women got attached.

RS.So how often do you find that women really get clingy?
MJ: What do you mean?
RS.Like you said, it supposed to be a professional thing. You just film something with a female costar but afterwards they become attached.
MJ: Yes it happens.
RS.How do you break the news to them that you don’t reciprocate?
MJ: When they see me running the other way. Yeah. Some of them follow me around the world and it’s hard.
RS: That probably makes them chase you even more because they probably are drawn to that boyish shyness. To be sure, many women like “bad” boys. But for the same reason, a lot like shy guys. In the same way the believe that they can redeem the bad boy and polish up this coarse diamond, they believe the same thing about the shy guy. They think, ” Only I can bring him out of his shell.” But I guess for a while with you running halfway around the world from them, they get the message. But you never tell them directly?
MJ: No, because it would hurt them too much.

His feelings about fans and crazy video girls? No, nothing to do with a real relationship with a wife.

But MJ was capable of cutting an ex-wife out completely as he did with #2. It would have been kinder had he refused to see Lisa from the get-go. It simply gave her hope that a reconciliation might be possible when in fact he had decided against it at some point. Given the comments he made to Schmu, MJ realized after both marriages that maybe he wasn't cut out for it. I actually don't see a second marriage for them working out any better than the first.

^^Lisa goes running after Michel, and because he was kind enough to see her and entertain the friendship,since after all these 2 had an intimate relationship at one point, he is giving her hope that a reconciliation might be possible? So every man who has an ex contacting them are giving them hope for a reconciliation? When Lisa takes vacations with the ex of her children that is giving them hope for a reconciliation? Sometimes I wonder what I read.

Then, that disparaging comment above "feelings about fans and crazy video girls? No, nothing to do with a real relationship with a wife. Anyone who understands Michael knows that the views Michael has about the treatment of fans/video girls is the same views he has about any woman. That was the type of man he was. If he felt he should treat fans (females) with respect, he felt he should treat all females with respect. Your view of how to treat the human person does not change because one is a wife and the other a lowly crazy fan/video girl. It was part of his downfall that he treated everyone in such a humane way and some exploited it. In fact, his comment to the Rabbi above is essentially Michael Jackson. We all know how he avoided that confrontation and got others to fire people, etc.

Last edited:
^^Lisa goes running after Michel, and because he was kind enough to see her and entertain the friendship,since after all these 2 had an intimate relationship at one point, he is giving her hope that a reconciliation might be possible? So every man who has an ex contacting them are giving them hope for a reconciliation? When Lisa takes vacations with the ex of her children that is giving them hope for a reconciliation? Sometimes I wonder what I read.

Yip, me too.

Every man who has an ex contacting them isn't taking vacations with them, especially when they're newly remarried and having kids with that wife. If they did, odds are they wouldn't be married for long. Friendship doesn't explain Mike and Lisa's get-togethers over the years.

Lisa and Danny shared kids so there was a reason for him to join a family vacation. Danny was living up the street so if reconciliation was remotely possible, they didn't need to take a trip. No it was over and they were co-parents which was great for their kids.

Then, that disparaging comment above "feelings about fans and crazy video girls? No, nothing to do with a real relationship with a wife. Anyone who understands Michael knows that the views Michael has about the treatment of fans/video girls is the same views he has about any woman. That was the type of man he was. If he felt he should treat fans (females) with respect, he felt he should treat all females with respect. Your view of how to treat the human person does not change because one is a wife and the other a lowly crazy fan/video girl. It was part of his downfall that he treated everyone in such a humane way and some exploited it. In fact, his comment to the Rabbi above is essentially Michael Jackson. We all know how he avoided that confrontation and got others to fire people, etc.

I'll skip the "who understands Michael better?" rabbit hole, thanks. But I don't see how drawing a distinction between a real life relationship vs ones that well, simply aren't is such a radical idea.

Personally, I don't think he did folks any favors by avoiding confrontations. Best to know the truth rather than to go on thinking there's a chance in my book. And that would apply to managers, video girls, fans, friends and ex-wives.

Based on the decisions he made and his behavior, it shows for him it was more unkind and hurtful saying people NO even if it backfired him at the end.

I have to chuckle. Lisa goes on vacation with her ex's and bring the children and no one says she is making them hope for a reconciliation, but Michael allows her to hang out with him and he is giving her hope for a reconciliation. I wonder if some people are applying their own heartbreaks on Lisa?

I have to chuckle. Lisa goes on vacation with her ex's and bring the children and no one says she is making them hope for a reconciliation, but Michael allows her to hang out with him and he is giving her hope for a reconciliation.

Who is the "them" hoping? Lisa's kids? If so, apples and oranges.

Chuckling myself as to the Lisa/MJ situation. Mike's statements to Schmu and in interviews make it clear he was aware that Lisa had hoped to reconcile and regretted things. So, not sure why there's a debate here.

I wonder if some people are applying their own heartbreaks on Lisa?

Not me but it's interesting you felt the need to throw that out there.

Back