Siedah Garret or Sheryl Crow?

Siedah or Sheryl

• Siedah Garret

Votes: 223 88.5%
  • Sheryl Crow

Votes: 29 11.5%

• Total voters
Well, unfortunately, if you're referring to the Bucharest show, that was a bad night vocally for everyone ... Michael AND the backup singers. Really was a horrible show to choose for a DVD release, but meh, that's old news.

If that is the case then fair enough, who the hell thought THAT was a good concert to put to DVD with singing like that?!

Siedah
though I like the arrangement Sheryl and Michael did for the Early bad shows.
but with this kind of song chemistry has to be there and it was not with Sheryl

I'm rally suprise that Siedah is better for most of you ;P
I'm not amazed by Sheryl Crow, her singing with Michael was worst and better and worst and again better... but Siedah... she was yelling at all and sounds horrible to me...

So... Sheryl for me ;)

I'm rally suprise that Siedah is better for most of you ;P
I'm not amazed by Sheryl Crow, her singing with Michael was worst and better and worst and again better... but Siedah... she was yelling at all and sounds horrible to me...

So... Sheryl for me ;)

Find the rehearsal vid :) she sounds lovely in that. Bucharest was just a bad night.

Well I liked when Michael and Siedah did the actual song on disk but I caught her performance at one of the Dangerous Concerts that a friend had and she sucked bigtime,She must of had a bad night but I liked Sheryl's version from the BAD tour.I felt comfortable with her.

Siedah sounds HORRIBLE on the Bucharest concert, so from the released vids I would say Sheryl.

Siedah handsdown. She added fire to the duet while Sheryl Crow was trying hard to sing. A huge difference. And Siedah seemed more relaxed with him.

And I only watched one video of Sheryl but did she and Michael always stand 500 miles apart from each other? There was no chemistry. I did not feel the love at all.

Siedah, on the other hand...
011.jpg

Plus, I just love her voice.
That's why Michael had to pull Sheryl Crow closer to him at one point, like, "Girl, you need to get more comfortable performing with me." I mean, she seemed a lil bit stiff. Like in this clip (1:32-1:37)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Gz821Bnhg

omg i hated sheryl doing IJCSLY...im a fan of her music..but i hated sheryl on the bad tour..not soulful enough at all to kill that song with MJ! siedah (tho i hated on her cuz i thought she was creeping with my man [she prolly was]) def was the better fit AND the better performance...hell shes the original!

Siedah! Sheryl can't sing for crap lol at least on that song. Her vocals are so weak. But I envy both of them. One of them got to be felt up by MJ and the other got to have his hand very ummm you know ;).

Yeah Siedah's vocals are better but I love the chemistry between Michael and Sheryl Crow in the Munich concert version - so jealous though!

Siedah has better vocals and chemistry with Michael.

Siedah is awesome for writing MITM and her chemistry with Mike on stage is great, but I have to admit that her performance on the Dangerous Bucharest IJCSLY is pretty painful to listen to...

Sheryl Crow live because when I heard Siedah Garret live she sang awful and she kept looking at Michael for hints on when to sing..

I've only seen Siedah's performance on the Munich DVD and she was downright embarrassing, MJ blew her off the stage, so I'll have to go with Sheryl on this one. Siedah just doesn't have a distinctive voice to me, I never even knew I Just Can't Stop Loving You was a duet when I was a child, I always thought it was only Michael's voice on that song when I used to hear it on the radio.

Siedah. I get troubled by the dilemma of taming Sheryl's hair down. :p

Most definitely Siedah!

Sheryl sounded like a screeching cat on tour with Michael, especially when she did the background on "Billie Jean" on the Bad Tour. Not good at all.

Ya, she was absolutely terrible...

Back