Siedah Garret or Sheryl Crow?

Siedah or Sheryl

• Siedah Garret

Votes: 223 88.5%
  • Sheryl Crow

Votes: 29 11.5%

• Total voters
Sheryl Crow was terrible :\ .....watch I Just Cant Stop Loving you from one of the Bad Tour Tokyo shows.

:|

Siedah Garret was better but I still didnt really like her. The girl from Royal Brunei Concert was the best.

Siedah of course, I won't forgive the leg thing though but anyway :lol:
Sheryl gets on my nerves and the faces she makes while singing (see Bad in Yohogama for example :bugeyed) and I prefer Siedah's voice as well:yes:

Siedah of Course! haha Sheryl Crow nahh not so much. She annoys the crap out of me when she is doing that scream thing or w.e you wanna call it in Bad Tour while singing Billie Jean. lol I think I'm the only person that gets annoyed by that :lol:

Siedah of Course! haha Sheryl Crow nahh not so much. She annoys the crap out of me when she is doing that scream thing or w.e you wanna call it in Bad Tour while singing Billie Jean. lol I think I'm the only person that gets annoyed by that :lol:
no, you're not the only one, I try to look away when they show her face :lol:

Judith Hill for me.

and then Siedah.

love this siggy:
avhhg8.gif

Siedah of course, I won't forgive the leg thing though but anyway :lol:
Sheryl gets on my nerves and the faces she makes while singing (see Bad in Yohogama for example :bugeyed) and I prefer Siedah's voice as well:yes:
Sheryl Crow's vocal hurt my ears and she was trying too hard to get the job done. Even with this horrible singing, she got that leg rub from Michael (brief one compared to what Siedah got-lol) as well as the pay

Siedah!!!!

I was not feelin Sheryl's voice and she couldnt keep up with Michael.

OMG the leg rub was HOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!

Siedah!!! I really don't like when Sheryl Crow is singing.I do not understand why Sheryl was singing with Mike, He deserve better singer (Siedah is ok).

The girl from Royal Brunei Concert was the best.
That's Marva Hicks who later sang for the first leg and part of the second leg of the HIStory Tour. The Royal Concert Brunei performance was amazing, but mostly MJ's part :p

But hmm I think it's either Siedah or Judith...

Siedah

*-* Her voice when she perfomes IJCSLY in Dangerous tour is amazing. It's strong and beautiful.

Back