Siedah Garret or Sheryl Crow?

Siedah or Sheryl

• Siedah Garret

Votes: 223 88.5%
  • Sheryl Crow

Votes: 29 11.5%

• Total voters
I like Siedah. She and Michael were an amazing pair on stage. It seems to me Michael liked her.

I never saw much of those 2 perform only couple times, only i know that in his Bucharest dvd that was released couple years ago that Siedah? had a beautiful voice so i prefer her.

No disrespect to Sheryl

I once accidentally stood on my cat. It made the same noise as Sheryl Crow.

Siedah garret! as people posted before me, i could see and feel the chemistry between siedah and michael much more than i could between Michael and sheryl

I once accidentally stood on my cat. It made the same noise as Sheryl Crow.

:lol: She did sound like a screeching cat when she sang with Michael! Hearing Sheryl sing along to "Billie Jean" especially on the Bad Tour was one of the most painful things i've ever seen or heard. Not only did she sound like she was in pain, but looked like it too lol.

She was just awful.

Definitely Siedah, though I think her live performance of the song was not that great either (on the album she sounds great though). Don't know what was going on with Sheryl, but she didn't sound very good on the Bad Tour. Especially during the finale of IJCSLY.. the words screeching cat do indeed come to mind.

I'd go for Siedah. Sheryl did good, but since I hated her, I gave her a big "no".

Siedah, because I find Sheryl's comments and behaviour towards Michael irksome. Plus her singing on Billie Jean in the Yokohama concert was god-awful.

How can it NOT be Siedah? She's just amazing... No contest here, Siedah Garret is the obvious winner.

Back