Survival pledge thread (sign it!)

I will never harm myself. And I want to have kids one day to bring them up as fans, to continue his army of love :)

I will live the rest of my life loving and enjoying Michael's music, dance, short films and all that he did. He was a gift to the world. I will live to tell my grandchildren all about Michael Jackson.

Suddenly I fall asleep and when my dream begins I'll meet Michael Jackson. I am at his concert and I can almost touch him.
Then I wake up and my dream is over, but I realise that if I want to meet him again I need to do my daily routine again. And then when I fall asleep my dream will play further, he is done with billie jean and now he starts human nature.
He adlibs that we don't need to hurt ourself couse a man passed away.

I, Brittany, will never end my life because of the death of Michael Jackson.

He will be missed but I'm sure he would want the fans to stay alive and be there for each other :heart:

my heart is broken and after Elvis he is the last true superstar there will be.

I have my birthday and engagement to plan but I just cant plan a party at the moment.

It was all too sudden and such a young age to go.

my friend Horatio Carter has helped me ( i know he lurks on here so though I'd say thank you)

I promise not to harm myself. Michael will continue to be inspiration for the rest of my life and i will continue listening to his music forever and ever.

Thanks, Maria, and everyone.

I hope people keep signing. For one thing, it helps the staff here not worry so much? The emotions are raw, but we will get through this together. . .

I, Victoria, pledge not to kill or harm myself.

For we all must carry on his legacy, and spread it through each new generation.

I , Gianni will never do something to myself.
But I will always respect Michael Jackson , The king of pop , my idol.

I want to live to be 100 years old and tell people in 2086 how great Michael Jackson was.

I love Michael and I know he would want each and every one of us to LIVE as if he were alive. I pledge not to do anything rash and I also pledge to help those who are hurting right now over him.

I will not kill or harm myself. Even in the deepest of his pain, Michael never took his life. His inner strength is my motivation to be strong. He has shown that it is possible to keep going.

I, Nicholas, pledge not to end my life or to harm myself.

Because I know it'd be something that Michael wouldn't want me (us) to do. I love you, Michael.

I, Nithiy, pledge not to end my life or to harm myself.

This is so hard for me to go through this time but I will do my best. He always be light of my life and now I m in the dark.

One day if I have my baby I will do bed time story myself about Michael the king of pop. I will tell my baby this is a man who I loved and he is the king of pop. I will add all of the best story of him for my baby to learn and follow and grow up with MJ like me and to tell this story to the next generation. I will do that so I can't die now.

I m so proud to share Virgo sign with him and see how strong he is and I ..I have to strong like him. To see Prince, Paris and little Blanket growing up and I hope to support them as I support their Dad..

RIP Michael you are my love my angel forever.

I, Elizabeth pledge not to kill or harm myself. It will never be ok that Michael is gone, but things will get better. I will smile again and remember everything Michael taught us.

i'll never kill myself

it's very very painful, but i want to be strong, like Michael

Threads like these are scary as hell. People shouldn't be selfish and just think about themselves. Think about your family and loved ones. If the Jackson family can pull through and live through the ordeal, then so can you!

I'am here to stay!

Back