Survival pledge thread (sign it!)

thank you for signing ppl... now check your friendslist and write a few pms... we all do need this community so we all need to keep it alive and make eachother clear we will be there!

I pledge to not end my life or harm myself in any way!
The sadness I feel and the tears I cry are painful enough :(
Michael would have wanted us to go on! We have to be strong and spread his music for future generations! We also have to think of his children and be strong for them!
Michael, we love you for ever and ever and know you are looking down on us!

Michael, my beautiful man. I love you so much, more than I realized.
I would have followed you anywhere here on Earth but I will not join you in death, not until my time has come and hopefully it won't be soon.
Maybe we'll be together again somewhere, sometime.
Goodbye My Love.

I Lorraine pledge to not harm myself in any way.
Something in me has died... but I shall continue living and will continue forever to keep your memory alive.

Love you and Miss you. :(

I, Sorina, would never do anything to harm myself because of what happened to Mike. What good would that do?
Only thing we can do is keep his memory alive and continue in his path, try to make the world open it's eyes and really make a change.
Remember ppl, we have to start with ourselves.

I, Laura, pledge not to end my life or to harm myself.
Michael will live in my heart forever.

Although I have no intention of taking my life, I will sign on, hoping to inspire others and only God controls our destiny.

God Bless You, Mike!

Each of us is now a light, shining brightly on the memory of Michael J. Jackson. His legacy will live on forever.
i say to you all, there is no way on this earth that i will put out my light or knowingly allow another to put out theirs. Michael Jackson's life was dedicated to making people happy. He brought joy to the hearts millions, through his art, humanitarian efforts and just being himself. His life may be over but his beacon radiates even stronger now.

Each of us is now a light, shining brightly on the memory of Michael J. Jackson. His legacy will live on forever.
i say to you all, there is no way on this earth that i will put out my light or knowingly allow another to put out theirs. Michael Jackson's life was dedicated to making people happy. He brought joy to the hearts millions, through his art, humanitarian efforts and just being himself. His life may be over but his beacon radiates even stronger now.

Beautiful words, Chichi. Thank you!

..............I will stay alive:D:yes::D
Supporting Michael for life,my sweet angel in heaven!:D:yes::D:wub:

I will certainly not do anything to myself. I intend to celebrate this amazing soul for the rest of my life.

But I kind of have a feeling that if God wanted to take me, I might not be as upset about it as I would have been last week...

I am devastated that people have ended their own lives after Michael's passing. As I have said earlier in the thread though there is no way I will end mine.

I will always be a loopy fan of the King of Pop! :D

Did Screamin' post in this thread? He/she posted something in another thread that got me worried.....

I think it is very important we all find the strength in ourselves and agree not to harm ourselves or anyone else. Michael's memory and legacy lies in our hands. The only way to spread his love, his message and his joy is to remain alive and well to tell the world.

couldn't believe this happened,how could i live without you, michael?
if you were in the heaven ,hope you find ur peace now.

"he is out of my life, it cuts like a knife"
And I don't know whether to scream or cry

With God's presence, we will survive this. I will not harm or kill myself. Never would. Michael is in a better place now. He doesn't have to suffer from the tabloids and press anymore. He can finally enjoy his childhood. That's what I keep trying to think about.

I, Michel, will never do anything to either hurt nor end my life. I have to stay around here n spread my love, joy and music. Michael, your life was never in vain - your legacy will live on forever..

Back