Survival pledge thread (sign it!)

I'll continue. I, Brett, pledge not to end my life or to harm myself.

Now, CONTINUE TO POST!

My heart will go on and on ...

for as long as The Good Lord allows

is it easy?

not yet

Last edited:
I pledge not to harm myself over MJ. I will make sure I live to preserve his legacy.

I, Becca promise you all, myself and mainly Michael that I will not harm myself, even though the pain is taking over my whole body i will not purposly go out of my way to cause myself any more pain.

:boohoo

I pledge to live and survive this and try to be the kind of person Michael would be proud of.

I will not harm myself.

During really bad times I always remember something Michael once said when someone asked him what advice he had for the youth. He said to be the best we can be in whatever we choose to do. That's what he wanted for us - nothing but the best. He wants us to go out and live full lives and be great at what we love to do. And then we can tell people who it was that inspired us and pass his advice on to others. Michael loved life. He never gave up or opted out even during the worse of times. He is our idol and we should follow his example.

for you Michael i will not bring myself any harm. apart from my heart being broken is the only harm that's being done.

Signed.

Remember Michael's strength through everything he's been through.
He had also lost HIS hero, James Brown, but he kept on and worked on all the great things that were yet to come. You can do it, too.

Let's be here for one another.

SUPPORT. LOVE. PEACE.

Michael was a strong person who instilled a lot of good virtues in me. To stop living and being happy would be wrong because he'd want us to be happy. I will listen and share his music as always to keep his spirit alive. He lives in all of us.

Dear fans,

This is very hard but I feel the same as all of you, Michael was/is a very important part of my life.

The negative side: Michael will be missed BIG TIME

But the positive side is there is so much music, footage, pictures whatever waiting for us. I don't want to be rude but I think whe will get more of Michael then the time he lived.

And the most important thing is that our sadness is selfish......The thing I'm trying to say is that Michael is happy now, he got his well desirved rest and respect from the world.

Michael did NOT have a easy life, We all know he didn't have.

Keep it together, please, do it for the fans, we need ALL of you. We will go true this together. YOU ARE NOT ALONE !!!

And do you realy belive Michael would want this ???

I am not Michael but I think I can say is: Michael wants you to be a proud fan and keep on supporting him in the way we always did and keep his legacy alive.

Love from one of you,

Thijs

Last edited:
I will not take my life at the age of 12 because of this, although it is still so sad.

keep on with the force dont stop :wub:

I will live for myself and for Michael
to share his message, his legacy and music
with the world. Maybe this time they will listen
and we can all really make the world a better place

I know in my heart that is what Michael would want of us.

I will take care of myself and keep on, with Michael in my heart.

And I also will keep his legacy alive.

Heal the world.

I promise to not harm myself in any way! Michael will be kept alive through all of us!

I, Hanna, will not harm myself due to Michael's passing.
I promise to keep the faith and carry Michael's legacy with me forever.

signed, i feel immense sadness,confusion and anger however we are his soldiers, he instilled in us his own morals, ideas and love. I will not abandon him now and will try from now til forever to continue his legacy

I, Natalia, pledge to not harm or kill myself for his death. I will live now to care for the people I love and spread Michael`s message.

Michael, I love you very much - much more than I ever realized. - but I have no plans to end my life to join you now - what's the sense of that? I will live my life enjoying your legacy - your music, your style and you.

Thank you for what you have given me!

Love YOU more!

damn...I'm crying again...

Back