The "I remember when..." thread

Oh mjslady, I've had a similar experience :lol: I knock down gingered on one of my neighbours and he followed me home and told my mum I was being bad :( :lol: MEANIE :angry:

Omggg rotary dialing! My grandad had one of those phones up until not so long ago!!

I remember when my friends shoe fell off onto the train tracks :eek: :lol:

Ommgggg!

How do you solve a problem like Mariaaaaaa! :lol:

I remember when I saw The Lion King at the theatre. :wub: Twice :D

sound of music :wub: *wets self* :huh: :toofunny:

I remember when my dad bought us home a puppy one day when he came home from work :heart:

R.I.P Scruffy boy

Aww, that is so cute!! What breed?

I remember when I went to Disneyworld in Florida, and my swimming costume went green in the jacuzzi....!

What breed of song? :lol:

Jk :D

I remember when I went to Portugal when I was 9, and me and my cousin were walking around singing the Macarena :lol: Or our own version of the lyrics :huh:

Aww, that is so cute!! What breed?

I don't really know :mello: he had a bit of everything :lol:

b0090rpp_640_360.jpg

He looked just like Pippin from come outside :D

I remember when me and my best friend were little we both got prams and a baby doll for christmas and taking them for a walk christmas morning thinking we were really mum's :lol:

I rememeber watching the very first episode of Eastenders back in 1985 or 86? :unsure:
and still watch it to this day... Man i'm old :lol:

I remember when I had my first crush at 5 years old....which is weird because boys don't really like girls at that age. lol

I rememeber when my nose wasn't so stuffy...

ahhh those were the day's :lol:

i remember when... simple things were not complicated.

I remember when the Fuller Brush man would come to our door, and the Helm's Bakery truck driving down our street blowing it's whistle. We'd run outside to get some bread and goodies, just like it was an ice cream truck. That is where I first had "candy necklaces"...off of their truck. And, of course, milk in glass bottles being delivered to our door also. I was quite young, but I remember it well. :)

Back