The "I remember when..." thread

^ Wow. Good for you. :) How did it go?

I remember when every mother in every kitchen wore an apron, now it doesn't seem too cool to wear them...but they are quite practical.

^ Yay! :clapping:

I remember when I was in junior high (middle school) and teachers would walk around with rulers to check the girls' dresses and skirts to make sure they were no shorter than four inches above the knee. I got busted once. Man, I liked that dress, but I wasn't allowed to wear it again to school. *snaps fingers*

I remember when trusting people came easier to me.....but boy are those days long gone.................

^ Ditto to that

I remember when I went to visit my little brother for the very first time in Ireland :wub:

I remember when i used to go to dance classes. I did every type of dance you could imagine at one stage :eek: wish i still went :(

I remember the first basketbal training :lol: I sucked!! now im one of the best players:shifty: oh yeah

^ :lol:

I remember when mobile phones were huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge! Now you get some teeny, teeny ones where you can hardly even press the buttons :lol:

I remember when children were afraid to do anything remotely wrong or wrong looking because someone, a neighbor, a teacher would be SURE to spank you and/or tell the parents which could meant a double whuppin' - and most people who had that experience (not to an extreme degree) appreciated it when they grew up

^ Bless :wub: I remember when my brother was born, too!

I remember when I used to jump off the sofa thinking that i'd be able to fly :lol:

^ :lol:

I remember when I ate poo :bugeyed or so I was told when I was about one.. I picked a shoe up that was left outside and put it in my mouth OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke: :puke:

Last edited:
^ omg no wayyyyyyyyyyyy! :lmao: oh dear hahahaha!!!

I remember when i first went to neverland :wub: oh wait, that was in my dreams :lol:

Back