The "I remember when..." thread

Yeah I have had many ass's temps :lol:

I remember when I got my sindy house one christmas it was the best gift ever :lol:

I remember when my mum cooked rabbit and told me it as chicken so i'd taste it :eek:

aww :bunny:

I remember when I when I first saw Michael in concert :wild:

I remember when my brother got kicked in the leg by a horse and it broke :eek:

I remember when my brother got kicked in the leg my a horse and it broke :eek:

it happens i was once trampled by my horse's foal it got over excited didnt see me and accidently knocked me over she was only 5 month old tho so she wasnt fully grown

i broke several ribs and cuts and bruises but i love horses and id never blame her for it

---------------------

i remember when i was first kicked by a horse it hurt :lol: a little shetland named humbug did his karate kick on me :lol: cuz he didnt want to come into his stable

^ :eek:

I remember when I was in my first year at school and fell asleep on my teachers lap at story time sucking my thumb :toofunny:

I remember when I ate too much I felt sick...

Oh wait that was now :lol:

I remember when me and my cousin(we were about 6 years old) were in grandmother's home and we suddenly thought to ask grandma how much it cost a ticket to transport ,we asked our grandma about it because my cousin(Maria) was fall in love with a boy and wanted to go to him lol so grandma asked us what we will do with these money? We said that they are just for play and she gaves us the money and we went out from home (not yet had dark) we went to stairs that were in outside and then we back to home cuz it already started to have a dark
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^ You and me both!

I remember when you could hop on and off the London routemaster buses as you pleased. Please bring them back, Boris! :lol:

I remember when I used to have to board an airplane walking onto the tarmat

I remember when I used to go horse riding in the evening on my own, enjoying the peace and quiet and forgetting everything that was bothering me. I love thinking back to it, makes me feel really peaceful.

I remember when, I remember I remember when I lost my miiiiiiiiiiiind! :lol:

Back