The Michael Jackson Love & Light Thread ! February 14th, 2013

@ Lark :friends:

First, I wanna say :better: on your break up... Saying 'stop' to a 'faulty' relationship is the hardest thing to do... Been there done that... I think, it's better to walk away then to let it drain you :smilerolleyes:

Second, that's the Magic of Michael :wub: I always say... When I'm listening to Michael in my earphones... I see people glare at me...
I think that people notice our different 'glow' that we radiate... They tend to smile and say hello or just start talking like they want a piece of that 'glow' ...

I know, Lark... It sometimes feel 'strange' and even 'annoying' cause you're 'recharging' and at first it feels like they are 'distorting' it but once you give into that NEED to help... You're rewarded in ways you couldn't think of were possible...

@ Tink: Thanks :bow: for this 'Inspirational' quote and yes, this gets me through a BAD day ;D It's like I posted my Plan B in the AEG trial support thread... Shortcomings doesn't mean, you have to ignore and even kill your talents :angel:

@Karom: Thanks for your uplifting words... That is something I really learnt from Michael :wub:
Healing starts with Love... Loving yourself, loving others... loving the simple things in life, even as silly as loving a spider in your house cause she eats all the bugs instead...

I do WISH that the Job agency would see this quote though...

Let me just say Daz, you have a real calling for talking to people.
:yes: I'm glad you are following that calling because, as someone who doesn't have it, I know how much a difference it can make for others. :agree: You can offer love and don't you ever let anyone take that away from you because wisdom without love is empty.

They claim I'm an IDIOT cause I'm 'disabled' but a 'faulty' body can still :heart: and care :blush:

Well, you show them that quote. :D Whoever says you're an idiot for that needs a reality check and a dictionary. :lol:

Have you ever considered working at a rehabilitation center for trauma patients? (if you have such things there :unsure:) Perhaps you could help people deal with their trauma and move on. It's always easier for people in such situations to relate to someone who has personal experiences to share rather than someone who just claims to "understand". :) That and the fact that you're just really gifted at this, I think you'd do great. ;)

'There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread, but there are many more dying for a little love.' ~ Mother Teresa

'You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.' ~ Henry Drummond

'Nothing is more beautiful than the love that has weathered the storms of life.' ~ A Jerome K Jerome

942805_595888163757496_236258322_n.jpg

:heart:​

Last edited:
Well, you show them that quote. :D Whoever says you're an idiot for that needs a reality check and a dictionary. :lol:

Have you ever considered working at a rehabilitation center for trauma patients? (if you have such things there :unsure:) Perhaps you could help people deal with their trauma and move on. It's always easier for people in such situations to relate to someone who has personal experiences to share rather than someone who just claims to "understand". :) That and the fact that you're just really gifted at this, I think you'd do great. ;)

Oh boy :unsure: I don't like to burst any bubbles here but 'healthcare' has taking an awful dark and :evil: turn...

Ever since, I was a teeny... I wanted to take care and help people in need... I thought that would be the 'coolest' thing to do and very "Michael like" too... So, I studied for "children's and elderly caretaker" :D

I put my heart and soul into it and instead of being praised... I was 'sacked' after just 5 years :blink: cause I don't 'fit in' the dark and :pirate: mentality' of a 'social care taker' cause the kids and the patients whom I cared for kind of 'bragged' about my care and my colleagues saw it as a 'threat' cause NOW they had to change their 'mentality' to keep them 'happy' so they chose the 'easy' option...

I'm glad though that they didn't kill that 'caring' gene in me ;D and so that's why I chose the 'librarian' option... It contains my passion for computers, information, books and you help people too if they need info or a specific book.

@ Tink :D Wise quotes indeed :agree:

I see. Then you could start a support group. :D

Librarian? That's cool. You get to be around books all the time. :D

I see. Then you could start a support group. :D

Librarian? That's cool. You get to be around books all the time. :D

A support group? Outside MJJC, you mean? :unsure:

NAH, I belong here cause I'm HOME here... It's nice and :sun: outside but I chose to be here... spreading :heart: and :sun:

I'm not so fond of the BIG BAD world :blush:

Well, I still have to 'graduate' though and the exams are crawling near :eek:

Yes. :lol: Outside MJJC. :p People here aren't the only ones who need someone to talk to. ;)

Who is? :lol:

Tell me about it. I am currently trying to cram outrageous amounts of completely useless information into my brain for an exam (I shouldn't be here but I am just so blehhh I wish I could skip to Saturday :cry:), which I will then proceed to thoroughly forget because my brain is not infinite and I have more important things to store in there. :sleep: :lol: What exams must you take to become a librarian though? :unsure:

I know that :lol: and hell, he did wanna push me into something for FREE but I'm quite the stubborn type if it 'involves' the BIG BAD world :eek:

Oh, I know how 'comfy' it is here... I planned to do some 'homework' too today and yet I'm here too, heehee :blush:

Oh, forget that old fashioned vision of a Librarian only ordering and stacking books in shelves... We're made to be walking 'encyclopaedicacs' or 'info points' nowadays... I'm sure a lot of my fellow college mates have seriously 'underestimated' the course :scratch:

Me? I totally dig it... :woohoo:

We had an early one called 'How to catalogue a book' so you and the reader can easily trace the demanded book in the 'on line' catalogue....

Then the exams in June are... 'Customer service' where you learn how to organize workshops and how to write articles on the web for the library of course :D

'History of the library' is for me a BORING one cause I don't think a reader at the Info desk is interested how the library grew into what it is now :smilerolleyes:

'Search strategies' ONE of my fave subjects :clap: is how to find the right info on the computer by browsing the catalogue, author sites, general info about the city,...

'Web knowledge' the other FAVE subject :agree:is how to navigate through the web using the catalogue and the Web 2.0 stuff as in Mydiscoveries, librarything, lastFM, Bibnet and even FB and Twitter

Last but not least, we have a spin off of the 'how to catalogue a book' which is 'the knowledge of the library system' or simply said the difference between SISO and ZIZO and how to use them...

So,you see quite some 'knowledge' just to work in a library these days hey :eek:

Good luck with your "completely useless information" exam ;D

Who is "he"? :p

Wow, I see. That's nice. :D Personally, I prefer the old fashion way. I love computers, but I love books even more. I find it a pleasure to go actually looking for a book through shelves and shelves of other books rather than just being told "Go to section B" by a computer. :lol:

Thanks. I'll really need it. :lol:

Who's 'he'? Argh, never mind :doh: The :pirate: of the job agency, who really knows how 'help' you :smilerolleyes:

Well, I admit I 'never' used the catalogue before too and I stuck to the old fashioned way too of browsing books :blush:

Anyway, with the latest developments that I'm 'forced' to see when you browse FB :blink:

I've started a NEW creative project just to lift my soul a little cause I'm fed up with all this 'we should have done this and that' :no:

This is after all "the Love and light thread" so...

When you FEEL it all gets too much... You step away and do something that feeds your soul and calms you down again... For some it can be a good strong walk in the woods... Go Shopping... Watch a movie or a soap...

I love the creative juice that 'swallows' me up ;D

About time for a new 'essay' right :blush:
“The Magic Secret”

As you know, I'm stuck in exams
4 gone and 2 to go to get my degree…
where I see other peeps 'struggle' and 'fizz' out...
I'm still 'burning' like now though I'm :yawn:
my battery is not dead yet

So, what’s my ‘secret’
ONE name…
:wub: MICHAEL JACKSON :wub:
Yep, still MJ…
Oh, HOW?

I don’t even know HOW it works though…
I wear my lucky MJ T-shirt under my blouse.
I have Michael singing in my ear
While I need to ‘pressure’ all that knowledge in my brain…

I’m even amazed it comes flowing out on paper
what I learnt with Michael’s music…
I have learnt stuff without him and it just doesn’t stick so…

This noon, I was really drained too and
still had ONE important exam to go to and what did I do…
I excused myself for popping in my earphones and
droning out the chatter of my fellow studying buddies…
It’s MAGIC really…

I'm smiling :D and my brain and body
‘recharges’ hearing Michael’s voice…
Yep, it’s like a ‘drug’ I know…
But a ‘healthy’ one though…

It’s like a Magic secret or “special connection”
that ‘reboots’ my brain…
Thanks Michael

Written by Daz :blush:​

wanted to share this here too... Published on MJJCBlog today :wub: also in the 'category' "Love and light" :angel:

Thisisit_zpsc942c362.jpg

“Burn out day”

Do you ever bump into a ‘burn out’ day?
When everything seems to overwhelm you?
You get agitated and the folks around you
are getting the full load, right?
You feel irritated, frustrated or
flat out sad?

That means it’s time to ‘refuel’ that soul battery of yours…
Here are some TIPS…
To brighten up that dull day and save your family too…
LOL

First you take some time alone…
Then you can start to chill…
Watch your favorite music videos on You tube…
While your soul is ‘recharging’…
You can now plan stuff for the coming days
to give you ‘Positive’ outlook in life again…
Dream BIG and don’t HOLD back on your happiness…
Feels good a day of “ME time” and “SOUL recharging time”…
Yeash, indeed…

Written by Daryll on June 19[SUP]th[/SUP] having a ‘burn out’ day.

With L.O.V.E,
Daryll.

Last edited:
Hi everyone

I haven't been posting much in the past few days, in fact for almost a week I have refrained from listening to ANY of Michael's music. I feel inclined to deprive myself in the days leading up to June 25th. Why? I guess I wanted to challenge myself. I have become a more patient, kind and giving person who heals more every day because I have Michael's art with me every day to inspire me. But am I strong enough to heal myself? Can I be better even without his voice in my ear? What about my voice?

I spent the week without him and I missed him but I was okay. I am still this person, and Michael's inspiration has because a part of me. I am so happy about that. Depriving myself also meant looking beyond Michael and listening to new music-- classical songs I haven't heard in years, opera, and jazz. It was a breath of fresh air!

On June 25th, I will watch his short films, TII, The Wiz, and listen to my hearts content.

Thank you Michael!

Lark

Well, we all have to figure out what makes our brain 'tick' and how we can get the MAX energy out of our brain and body... :doh:
Needless to say, my brain is 'addicted' to Michael... NO Michael music in the morning and I stumble around like a Zombie... I'm moody, having a headache, can't eat... the lot :scratch: But give me at least a quarter of Michael music and I'm AWAKE and HUNGRY...

I reach the BEST results with 2 hours of Michael's magic in the morning and everything more is then put in the 'reserve' tank :blush:

I love 'experiments' like this :smilerolleyes: to learn how your brain exactly works :blush:

Daryll.

The funny things is, I am happy I have changed from within and I can now make it a day, gosh, a week! Without him. But I found myself a little lost. I had removed everything from my ipod, I kept wishing he could come on. I wanted s much to watch something, TII, videos, anything. He is my go to, not only when I'm feeling sad but always. It was a challenge. But I feel more that I have done what I can to set tomorrow aside and make it special. I guess I wanted to do something to separate the day somehow from all the rest.

Tomorrow I will buy some red roses for my apartment. My rose will be there for him with all the others tomorrow, but I will have my own tribute here at home, in my own way.

I haven't been through this day like the rest of the fans here, I don't know if I will cry, celebrate, or both... we will see! One thing is for sure, my heart is will all of you now and throughout the day tomorrow :heart:

Lark

I found this 'quote' this morning while browsing FB and I must say... It made my day :blush: So, I'd like to share it with you...

inspireMJ_zps5fc24744.jpg

"Don't grieve for me for now I'm free,
I followed a path that's laid you see!

took his hand when I heard His call,
I turned my back and left it all

I could not stay another day
To laugh, to dance, to sing or play

Tasks left undone must stay that way,
Peace I found at close of day

If my parting has left a void
Then fill it with remembered joys

A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
Oh yes, these things I too will miss

Be not burdened with times of sorrow,
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow
My life's been full I savoured much.
Good friends good times my children’s touch

Perhaps my time seemed all too brief,
Don't lengthen it now with undue grief
Lift up your hearts and peace will be,
He wanted me now
He set me free"

Source: "UKLovesMJ" FB page.
:wub:​

Funny :lol:

My muse, Michael, was 'fretting' at me this morning WHY I forgot all about this thread :doh:

"Well' I answered boldly. "You took the mic out of it. You always show up during my meditation so I expect you to be there :smilerolleyes:and now when I wanna meditate, I don't relax cause I wanna see you and feel you and I'm disappointed when you don't show. Besides, I don't want to bug you all the time. You got your chores in heaven and I have mine here."

It sounds silly and weird, I know. :blink: I guess, that explains why I have 'avoided' this thread lately.
Sowwy though :blush:

Daryll.

[youtube]BueOu4TuqFg[/youtube]

"Childhood"

Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for the world that I come from
'Cause I've been looking around
In the lost and found of my heart...
No one understands me
They view it as such strange eccentricities...
'Cause I keep kidding around
Like a child, but pardon me...

People say I'm not okay
'Cause I love such elementary things...
It's been my fate to compensate,
for the Childhood
I've never known...

I'm searching for that wonder in my youth
Like pirates in adventurous dreams,
Of conquest and kings on the throne...

Before you judge me, try hard to love me,
Look within your heart then ask,

People say I'm strange that way
'Cause I love such elementary things,
It's been my fate to compensate,
for the Childhood I've never known...

I'm searching for that wonder in my youth
Like fantastical stories to share
The dreams I would dare, watch me fly...

Before you judge me, try hard to love me.
The painful youth I've had

Have you seen my Childhood...

429695_361582210540523_2122363449_n.jpg

:heart::pray::heart:​

Last edited:
Been reading through this thread, in order to write something 'worth reading' here and I can still relate to all what you guys say here :blush: I do feel better though if you don't count in my Summer cold though :doh:

Sunday is my BAD day where I can lose all hope :cry:

So, that's why I'm SAVE MYSELF with my schedule which even runs on Sunday. When the stores are open, I go shopping, soaking up the atmosphere of the sales. Getting new stuff.

Psychologists call it "EMO shopping" and of course claim this is NOT the solution to your problem but WHY not do stuff that makes you feel GOOD. When I buy a new hoodie, I feel the :unsure: in me drowned out cause I'm NOT the same any more when I wear my NEW Hoodie. There is something different, some new wind blowing and instead of wallowing in the hurt, I go out and get some new experiences printed in my mind and getting new stuff.

I know, it's just filling up the gaping wound but what if the wound can NOT be healed and only soothed with a 'protective' layer of stuff?

I know, I'm rambling here. Just putting thoughts to paper or to the screen :sigh: in an attempt to tell you how I feel and try to heal :blush:

Hold my hand,

Daryll.

2q3dqw3.jpg

“The courage to be honest and intimate opens the way to self-discovery. It offers what we all want, the promise of love.”

“For me, Love is something very pure.”

“Of course, I believe in love. Its beautiful when it’s right. My love life is like my music.”

“Its all for Love.. L.O.V.E.” - Michael Jackson

Now I know why I was feeling so :cry: this weekend.
With the thunderstorms, I had no access to my computer and I realized that I NEED to write more cause writing is like breathing for me. :blush:

“The courage to be honest and intimate opens the way to self-discovery. It offers what we all want, the promise of love.”

I :heart: this quote. Made my day exactly! :bow:

Bless you, Tink :angel:

[youtube]LIG5CjkieKI[/youtube]

"Someone In The Dark"

All alone wishing on stars
Waiting for you to find me
One sweet night I knew I would see
A stranger who'd be my friend

When someone in the dark reaches out to you
And touches off a spark that comes shining through
It tells you never be afraid
Then somewhere in your heart you can feel the glow
A light to keep you warm when the night winds blow
Like it was written in the stars I knew
My friend, my someone in the dark was you

Promise me we'll always be
Walking the world together
Hand in hand where dreams never end
My star secret friend and me

When someone in the dark reaches out to you
And touches off a spark that comes shining through
It tells you never be afraid
Then somewhere in your heart you can feel the glow
A light to keep you warm when the night winds blow
Look for the rainbow in the sky
I believe you and I
Could never really say goodbye
Wherever you may be
I'll look up and see
Someone in the dark for me
Wherever you may be
I'll look up and see
Someone in the dark for me

64705_627271157296803_637124009_n.jpg

:heart: I just had the strongest feeling and I really had to post this, here :heart:
:heart::pray::heart:​

I had this dream yesterday :wub: thought I'd share it here :blush:

I was on holiday with a bunch of guys. Weird, I know. I don't even have that many 'boy friends' but could have been fans too that stayed in the same hotel. We checked out and they didn't wait on me as they wanted a good view of the stage. We were going to a Michael concert indeed.

Sometime laters, I spotted them on the field and they smirked at me that I finally made it too. I scolded them for leaving me behind like this. There was one boy that fancied me though but I'm not really 'boy friend material' though. The guys around him were still taunting him to forget all about me cause I was after all Michael's girl and he just couldn't cut it.

Though, he didn't give up on me that easily and claimed he loved me. He asked me if he could join me.
I fretted at him : "As long as you don't nag." See, how kind I am towards boys, HUH.

Anyway, he asked me where my luggage was and I told him it was safely locked at the station in one of those paid lockers.
"What happened to yours? " I looked around.
"The security confiscated our luggage" He pouted.
"Oh, security! " I only uttered returning my glance to the stage. After all, I came to see Michael hey and the boys were just tagging along in my point of view.

I could feel how he tried to behave in my presence and not blew it up. I swear I could hear his thoughts trying to get inside of me. If he wanted a piece of me, he had to be better than Michael. What a tough challenge hey.

Then finally the moment arrived and Michael 'popped' on stage spreading his Magic and Love on us.
I now could feel the panic flares scorching my skin as he realized his friends were indeed right.
To top Michael is an impossible challenge.

Did I care about it? Nah, I belong to Michael, you see. I hope I made that clear to the desperate sots looking for a slave to the rhythm of love.

See, how a dream can make your day :D

Daryll.

I love this thread, it's a great comfort to me in recent times of sadness and a nice supplement of happiness in the good times. Sad to say, right now, this isn't the best time but I wanted to make a little post here to try and heal... I hope that's alright.

Michael's lyrics are helping the most right now, I was listening to "I'm so blue" and right now "Smile"... "Smile" has a wonderful message I think.
Light up your face with gladness,
Hide every trace of sadness,
Although a tear may be ever so near...

That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying,
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just smile

To me, I think it means to keep on going... To keep on trying, to keep smiling, and that things will improve. Some day, they'll improve. This song also makes me cry a lot because you can hear the sadness in his voice as he sings it but he keeps trying. He keeps going. That motivates me to do the same.

This song is getting me by right now, it's helping me continue and giving me hope that things will get better. I love Michael so much for helping me through his music... And I love the fans for continuing to spread it. I'm so glad I found his light in my life.

Thanks for all the healing techniques, I hope I (a newcomer) can try spreading the L.O.V.E. too...
- DangerousSC

Back