The Michael Jackson Love & Light Thread ! February 14th, 2013

:heart:
I love this thread, it's a great comfort to me in recent times of sadness and a nice supplement of happiness in the good times. Sad to say, right now, this isn't the best time but I wanted to make a little post here to try and heal... I hope that's alright.

Michael's lyrics are helping the most right now, I was listening to "I'm so blue" and right now "Smile"... "Smile" has a wonderful message I think.
Light up your face with gladness,
Hide every trace of sadness,
Although a tear may be ever so near...

That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying,
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just smile

To me, I think it means to keep on going... To keep on trying, to keep smiling, and that things will improve. Some day, they'll improve. This song also makes me cry a lot because you can hear the sadness in his voice as he sings it but he keeps trying. He keeps going. That motivates me to do the same.

This song is getting me by right now, it's helping me continue and giving me hope that things will get better. I love Michael so much for helping me through his music... And I love the fans for continuing to spread it. I'm so glad I found his light in my life.

Thanks for all the healing techniques, I hope I (a newcomer) can try spreading the L.O.V.E. too...
- DangerousSC

I love this thread, it's a great comfort to me in recent times of sadness and a nice supplement of happiness in the good times. Sad to say, right now, this isn't the best time but I wanted to make a little post here to try and heal... I hope that's alright.

Michael's lyrics are helping the most right now, I was listening to "I'm so blue" and right now "Smile"... "Smile" has a wonderful message I think.
Light up your face with gladness,
Hide every trace of sadness,
Although a tear may be ever so near...

That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying,
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just smile

To me, I think it means to keep on going... To keep on trying, to keep smiling, and that things will improve. Some day, they'll improve. This song also makes me cry a lot because you can hear the sadness in his voice as he sings it but he keeps trying. He keeps going. That motivates me to do the same.

This song is getting me by right now, it's helping me continue and giving me hope that things will get better. I love Michael so much for helping me through his music... And I love the fans for continuing to spread it. I'm so glad I found his light in my life.

Thanks for all the healing techniques, I hope I (a newcomer) can try spreading the L.O.V.E. too...
- DangerousSC

See, mission accomplished :clap:

You made my day, DangerousSC :friends:

or to say it in Michael's words:
"If you could only help ONE child, you've done so much. It's a BIG step forward" :D
That line really resonates in my brain :blush:

This thread isn't OURS. It's for EVERYONE who's willing to HEAL cause Michael's message is after all L.O.V.E :heart:

So, welcome 'newcomer' :angel:

Let me add my "BOOST" of today!

The adlib from "Wanna be startin' somethin' "

Lift your head up high
and scream out to the world
I know I am someone
let the truth unfurl
No one can hurt you now
because you know what's true
yes, I believe in me
so you believe in you

Daryll :D

534126_351186134982933_562013232_n.jpg

believe-love-dream-inspire-boldness-quote.jpg

Thanks Daz I saw you Posted this on FaceBook and got inspired to :heart::clapping:

:heart::pray::heart:​

Last edited:
Hey Lovelies :love:

I recently posted this in 'The LOVE and Light" section of MJJCommunity Blog and thought it deserved a spot here too :cheeky:
I went to the music store last Monday and this 'healing' thang occurred. :angel:

“ HOW DO YOU KNOW”
Written by Daz.

Let me ask you this BOLD question.
How do you know when your grief is healed?

To reach stage 5 is the ‘challenge’ that
grief brings along.
It can NOT be measured in TIME.
It’s MORE a matter of the RIGHT feelings, a state of MIND.

So when do you know?
I bought a graphic novel today.
"Neverland, The life and death of Michael Jackson”
depicting his whole life till his premature death.
I would have written a softer approach but the thing is...
I didn’t get angry, I didn’t cry, I didn’t fret about it.

I must admit,
I was smiling to see such beautiful artwork and
yet no matter how you fret how the story ends.
The story of his life is written in stone and
can’t be changed, only accepted and learnt.

Does it feel weird?
Hell, Yeash!

Does it mean I don’t love him anymore?
No, I will always love Michael. He still owns my heart.
I still miss Michael every day but somehow,
my heart has accepted that he needs to live
in heaven and I need to live here.

The memories we shared, His wisdom and care
are all ‘woven’ into my NEW life now
Like a ‘protected blanket’.
Thanks, Michael.

changequote_zps9681c716.jpg

999853_10151571522902742_627351000_n.png

PLS JOIN US NOW ~ ?#?PowerPrayer4MJ? ??? (Daily at 9amPT- noonET- 5pm UK - 18:00 Paris - 02:00 Sydney) ~

We are calling upon universal divine LIGHT and LOVE to permeate the courthouse, to clear negativity and create an environment where TRUTH shines in compassion for the next court day. We also envision this LOVE-LIGHT shining through media offices across the world, like sun breaking through dark clouds, illuminating TRUTH and HEALING whatever needs mending within. May this LIGHT touch all souls, amplifying all that is aligned with Higher Wisdom for the greatest good in all situations. Source, please whisper into the hearts all who seek to harm Michael's legacy and/or children with their words, actions or intentions...help them to HEAL without hurting others.

We now intensely visualize Michael's name and image (all photos, moving images on video or film, the music carried on the air, the mention of his name) glowing in that LIGHT, surrounded in a powerful shield of LOVE, fully protected from any who would seek to harm his legacy. He is fully protected by our LOVE, which is made infinitely stronger with the LIGHT from Above. This LOVE-LIGHT extends to Prince, Paris and Blanket... as they are surrounded by angel feathers, cushioning them in a comforting layer of support, encouragement and healing. May they be fully protected from all bullying, lies, hatred and greed. May they fulfill their own destinies with vitality and joy, strengthened by the unending LOVE that surrounds them every moment. This shield also surrounds Katherine and ALL OUR LOVED ONES... see it surrounding them, HEALING THEM EACH in a glowing aura of angel feathers, LIGHT and LOVE.

Divine Source, please help us all to glow in this LIGHT. Teach us how to "be God's glow". Be in our hearts so that we may walk the talk and live the message of LOVE, honoring the messenger and healing the world's children. Assist us to breathe LOVE... within and without.

With Gratitude and Faith in the Truth, AMEN.

The Major Love Prayer Facebook Source:
https://www.facebook.com/MajorLovePrayer

Last edited:
I had a HEALING day at the sea yesterday with a friend :blush:
This is what I NEEDED to write NOW. :cheeky:

“One Moment in Bliss”
Written by Daz :D

How do you attain ONE moment of Bliss in your life?
Don’t we all desire this?
Well, here is what you do!

THINK of some place you really love to be!
For example the beach with the sea waves rolling in and out.

Then PLAN your day to that ‘desired’ place!
Don’t let anyone ‘derail’ from this plan.
You ‘deserve’ this!

Finally ESCAPE and MOST of all,
ENJOY the moment in BLISS as it will give you wings.

Yep, it’s that SIMPLE.
All you have to do is take the first daring step and
you’ll see how you can have that
ONE moment of Bliss!

This is a 'mind boggle' of a few minutes ago :blush:

“FORGIVE”
Written by Daz.
Inspired by MJ.

You know, ONE fine day…
You realize what’s been holding you down all these years!
I bought a book on ‘grieving’ cause I just wanted to get rid of it and
live happily ever after, as they say.
I didn’t want all this pain and hurt and stuff. I just wanted the ‘nightmare’ to go away.

The ‘first line’ in the book said: FORGIVE.
I closed the book and it took flight.

IMPOSSIBLE ‘ screamed my heart.
‘HOW CAN I FORGIVE? My life has just been stolen for me.
The ONE person I looked up to as been ripped away from me.
It’s all your fault! You left him to die.
YOU? You weren’t there for him!
YES YOU TOO? Where were you that night?
I’m BROKEN.
I’m NO ONE without you. PLEASE, come back! PLEASE! ‘

4 of the toughest years have slipped by and yesterday,
I finally realized the book I ‘learnt to fly’ LOL was RIGHT after all, DUH!

When you really wanna HEAL your grief?
Find that NEW way of life? Create NEW memories?
Find that inner peace in you again?

There is only ONE thing you can do and that is FORGIVE!

It sounds SIMPLE, does it?

It took me ‘bleeping’ 4 years though and still I have to ‘scold’ my heart
to ‘FORGIVE’ when I read stuff about the ‘nightmare’ but
L.O.V.E and F.O.R.G.I.V.E are the only letters to HEAL, simple as that.

:blush: :sigh: :blush:

Hey lovelies :angel:

Yesterday, I came across this wonderful article on FB :blush: about how to heal yourself from Negative energies :eek:

Immediately, I thought this is something to share here on the "Love & Light" thread.

energyy_zpsae259a35.jpg

To clear negative energy, try this 3 -step process:
1. Take ownership:

“When you think everything is someone else’s fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy.”
– the Dalai Lama

2. Cancel negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts.

This takes practice, dedication and making a decision to see the world through the eyes of “what can go right” instead of “what can go wrong.” You’ll have to catch yourself anytime you are acting out or speaking out your negativity, and immediately change your tune.

3. Use the Love or Above Spiritual Toolkit

To clear your energy and bring more light and love into your life; visualize the positive instead of getting sucked into negativity; overcome past conditioning; think intuitively from the soul instead from ‘reality’; create a new, desired reality in your imagination and manifest it in the outer world. Nobody wants negative energy to permeate their lives, yet many of us allow it. But we allow it unconsciously, based on past conditioning that suggests an inevitable outcome to certain situations. When you overcome that conditioning and realize that the future is NOT cast in stone but that you have more control over your circumstances than you believe – then you can begin to consciously design your life.

What's going to happen then? Your positive energy will magnetically attract what you consider to be good and right for you: people, situations, things… and you'll notice a huge, huge increase in your happiness and inner peace. Why not choose positive energy? Make some changes within, and you'll quickly see positive changes in your life. Enjoy the good feelings and abundance!

FULL article here:

http://www.themindunleashed.org/2013/09/how-negative-energy-affects-your-life.html

This is also posted on MJJCBlog but it's 'befitting' to 'unleash' it here too :cheeky:

“HOW TO FIND PEACE”
Written by Daz :blush:

Hello Lovelies,

How do you find peace?
Is it easy to find it? How do you know you found it?
Most Important!
How 'you make you sure you don't lose it again?

When you have gone through a tough time like an illness or
a loss of a loved one,
it's easy to get stuck in your grief and
fret that nothing will ever be the same again.
I guess, that's life!
You grow, you get older. You age, you get wiser!
Life is an experience with good and BAD ones.

I've been feeling quite at easy for a few weeks now and
came to the conclusion that I have found peace again.
Yesterday, I wanted to SHOUT it off the rooftops, as they say!
Not to brag but to HELP others.

It feels strange to feel like that but certainly NOT wrong.
This is what closure feels like or according to Kübler Ross
I have finally reached the "acceptance" stage that
I thought I would never reach.
Grief doesn't have a timeline or a fixed amount of time.
It took me 4 years to feel 'okay' again.

Now how did I get here?
3 things are IMPORTANT to gain peace again.
That is HOME, FRIENDS and DREAMS.
Sounds simple, does it?

HOME

A place where you can rest your soul.
A place where you can be yourself.
A place where you can fall apart and most of all
NOT have to 'pretend' you're strong if you feel like falling apart.

This can either be a HOME with family that loves you
unconditionally or/and a Community On line or 'face to face'
where you can be yourself again and express how you feel
how silly it might be.

FRIENDS

The ones who respect you and NOT mock you.
The ones where you can be YOURSELF and that make you shine.
The ones who BELIEVE in you,
when you didn't believe in yourself.

This can again be either On line or 'face to face' friends.
Don't worry, On line friends do 'exist' !
They are NOT imaginary as 'counsellors' claim they are.
Sometimes, they HEAL you even more cause the 'confrontation'
is NOT so big when you can hide behind a 'nickname' as a 'filter screen'.
Is advisable for 'sensitive' and 'shy' peeps like myself.

DREAMS

The last key factor in this 'peace thingy' but certainly
not the least is dreams.
You're allowed to still have them even
you're tainted or broken.
Its the juice that keeps you alive.
It’s what keeps the peace in you and
you can share your dreams with family and friends.
Is what brings you back your dignity!

So, please GO for your dreams,
no matter where to lead too!

:heart: L.O.V.E :heart:

DAZ.

Just Like This Forever, Please !

from the MJ Tinkerbell Chronicles:

It was a hard day, and an even rougher night as I had just moved into my new place! I was exhausted and everything ached ! It felt like I closed my eyes and the alarm went off at 7am, blaring and annoying enough to wake you up miffed ! The weather was so cold and damp no matter what you wore you was gonna feel it ! You know those kinds of mornings :hysterical:

So I make it out the door not forgetting my head but in my head kept repeating the phrase " you are forgetting something I know it, I think because I can't really remember!" :swoon:

I am late, I forgive myself and keep moving ! I arrive 1 hour and 15 mins off schedule lovely ! I was kicking myself then forgiving me for doing it when I was so tired ! I had to stop for something to eat and a coffee to kick start the old bones and get my engine into gear preferably 5th gear ! The line up there was surprisingly long for a Tuesday, ofcourse ! :unsure: I ordered my sandwich finally and the coffee was so hot and warming I shake off the chill of this mornings journey ! When my sandwich is passed to me I hear this over the music system..

[youtube]JEmQnv7Ss1o[/youtube]
(2:43 to be exact)

at that exact second..I was transformed into GREAT DEPTHS OF LOVE & LIGHT .. no more thoughts could be heard in my mind...didn't see the gray skies, didn't even hear the rain..:swoon::heart::swoon:

I put my coffee on the table I put my sandwich right next to it ! Then I put my bags on the floor ! I pulled the chair out and sat down the whole time a gigantic grin was spreading over my face ! I heard a faint whisper that said "your already lord knows how late, are you really doing this?" ! I didn't reply as I picked up my breakfast like there was no particular place I was actually need at that moment! I sipped my hot coffee and looked outside as Michael sang to me during breakfast ! I wanted 4 mins to last a lifetime in this moment with Michael because love survives so we can..rock forever :swoon:

I haven't been able to wipe the smile off my face all day, honestly I don't care to even try :wild: I am here shining and sharing it with you all right now .. with it every ounce of L.O.V.E I create easily with Michael holding my hand and leading me straight to it and to all of you :heart:

:heart:I just want to smile like this forever, please !:heart:

Love you More..with MORE LOVE & MORE LIGHT

Sincerely Me :heart::group::heart:

Last edited:

"My Bright Star"

:angel: My Spiritual journey with Michael :angel:

wowyellowstar_zps2d027019.jpg

I was feeling lost and alone as I walked up the dock of our fave spot.
It's a lake with a dock and as far the eye can see is water.
Even the dock has to fight not to be swallowed by the water but somehow managed to survive
maybe it also thrives on Michael's energy when he visits.

I called out to Michael but he wasn't there yet.
Nowadays, Michael doesn't call me any more to meet me there but we agreed
if I really miss him, this is the spot where we'll meet.
He promised me, okay!

So, there I was teary eyed missing Michael.
I plunged down at the end of the dock swinging my legs over the lake.
Looking down at the water. Would it take my pain away from missing Michael?

I fretted why he wasn't here yet. He promised me! Would the water be cold?
Fuelling my brain with those silly thoughts, I did swat a firefly away.
I didn't wanna feel like this any more. Water here I come! You ready?

Then I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and a simply 'NO' penetrating my ear.
I knew that voice all to well.
It made me smile through my tears as I glanced behind me and saw him.

"MICHAEL" I called out.
"Hey" he only replied as he wasn't fully changed yet.
Only his face smiling, almond eyes twinkling and black curly hair waving with the lake breeze.
Only part of his chest was visible as gold.

I got up and smiled.
Oh, the rest of him where twinkling lights or were they fireflies.
It was magical to see him half human, half spirit but as I neared him.
He changed completely and I noticed his bare brown feet touching the wood,
toes wiggling feeling the ground.

I didn't wait for any sign that he was ready as I plunged into his arms, letting out a deep sigh.
Everything was okay again! All those silly thoughts just evaporated in this instant of love.
He caressed my hair and only softly spoke: "It's okay, Annie".

This is the safest place for me as I let out another deep sigh.
It only seemed like seconds had flown by when Michael announced he had to go again.
I held to him even tighter, refusing to let him go.
He always goes away too soon.
I tried to savour this moment! His warm touch, his uplifting energy!
I tried to tell my heart, he couldn't stay but I was glad though he came and saved me again.

He let go of me.
"You need to be strong, okay. For me? "
I saw a tear gleam in his eye and teary eyed too, I wiped it away.
"Please don't cry, Michael. I'm sowwy okay, I'm sowwy. I'll be good, I promise."
"Okay" he only answered. He took my hand and let me of the pier.

Now, dooming in front of me where trees and a path that led into the forest.
Was that the way back to the BIG BAD world? I didn't wanna go though. Would you?

"Bye" was the only thing that escaped out of his mouth when
he transformed into spirit again but the lights were like whizzing through me and
that tickled so I did smile when he ascended to heaven again.

Thanks Michael! L.O.V.E does live FOREVER!

Copyright by Daz.
Shared with :heart:

5piw3m.jpg

:heart: Your inspiration is divinely created for you to enjoy your soul's song Daz Delight- FULL
there is not one other like you in the universe, a gift of infinite L.O.V.E :woohoo:
Don't forget that you know this already, Michael will remind you with all his :heart:
and so will we angel :heart:
:group::heart:

Last edited:
5piw3m.jpg

:heart: Your inspiration is divinely created for you to enjoy your soul's song Daz Delight- FULL
there is not one other like you in the universe, a gift of infinite L.O.V.E :woohoo:
Don't forget that you know this already, Michael will remind you with all his :heart:
and so will we angel :heart:
:group::heart:

:blush: :blush: :blush: Thanks Tink :heart: for your uplifting words :angel:

Hi Tink :angel:

So chuffed you're back! Michael has taken good care of you I see. I told him so :blush:

Welcome back and Hun, Take it easy hey! ;D

We forgive you and :heart: you!

quoteoftoday_zps96e67aa7.jpg

:D

MJ Tinkerbell--That is a beautiful prayer. Thank you for posting it.

1535469_725168210827906_1254931637_n.jpg

~ Healing doesn't mean the damage never existed.
It means the damage no longer controls our lives ~

Our journey of healing takes courage, patience, compassion and love. The wounds that have inflicted us run deep into the heart and soul. Our spirit is crushed, and we are unable to see the beauty of life. We would do anything to make the pain go away. Strength is a beautiful thing, but sometimes it is one of the hardest things to find. After many years of living in pain, I just didn't want to own this pain anymore, yes, the damage was done, but I didn't want it to control my life anymore. We are such powerful beings that are capable of healing ourselves. No two people heal the exact same way, but we are all connected in our quest for healing and freedom from the pain. We feel each others pain, and offer comfort and support. Be gentle and patient with yourself, honor who you are, and when you are ready let the healing process begin, because when the time is right the answers appear. (Mary Costanza)

Healing Meditation

May I be filled with loving kindness
May I be safe from inner and outer changes
May I be well in body and mind
May I be at ease and happy
May I behold myself in compassion
May I be free from pain and sorrow
May I be at peace

Namaste

Image via Andrea Williams on Pinterest
Artist Unknown at this time

Thank- You Sincerely, Mary Costanza

:heart:

Last edited:
Wonderful Post, Tink :angel:

Made me think of this!

loveyoumost_zps0da0380d.jpg

:wub: We love you MOST, Michael :blush:

studentready_zps78f5eef4.jpg

ready_zps5a9dbc39.jpg

:dancin:Daz :dancin:

1544941_10151988201802804_175608355_n.jpg

"Thank you for Honoring Yourself" By Heaven Leigh

Ladies and Gentle Men - For years and years I have "humbled myself," felt humble, humiliated and lowly. Let me tell you - this is NOT "more righteous" - and it is NOT "for the birds." Have you seen a majestic hawk soaring through the skies? They fly high and proud! They are neither arrogant nor egotistical. They simply ARE - and they are regal and beautiful and unafraid to show others their majesty! Do the swans swimming on the pristine lake say to the soaring hawk, "I hate you! You're flying while I'm only swimming here! Show off!" No, the swans are filled with their own sacred beauty and purpose! Celebrate yourself! Honor yourself! Stop humbling yourself and getting frustrated when others step on you. YOU humbled yourself and they saw an opportunity. No one steps on the soaring hawk or the swimming swan. YOU are REGAL and SACRED! Know this. Live this. HONOR yourself and others will honor you too. The next bird you see flying or swimming - say to this sacred creature, "Thank you for honoring yourself - I HONOR myself as well!" L.O.V.E. ~ Heaven Leigh

"I believe in me - so you BELIEVE in you!" ~ Michael Jackson

Copyright 2014, Heaven Leigh

:heart: Thank you Heaven Leigh !

Once again, I THANK YOU, Tink :angel: for this wonderful and uplifting thread. It gives me courage in a world filled with false hope and empty promises. :sigh:

My pick up for the day:

Believeyourself_zpsac12fe08.jpg

Bless you all, My MJJC Fam :wub:

Yours truly, Daz.

I thought this belonged here too :agree:

forestwalk_zpsc53fc739.jpg

“Stressed out”

Written by Daz, Inspired by MJ
Section: Reflections

Have you been feeling stressed out lately?
Like all the daily chores are dragging you down?
Getting all tangled up in the deadlines you need to face?
Here’s what you do, Hun.

"I respect the secrets and magic of nature.
I love the Planet, I love the trees.
I have this thing for trees - the colors and changing of leaves.
I love it. I respect those kind of things."

I've been feeling stressed out lately.
Juggling job hunting with passions, family, spring cleaning and
admin is sometimes pushing your brain over the cliff and
your body gets dragged into the abyss too.

What do you do?
NOPE, you don’t sit there sulking waiting for change.
There is ONE beautiful solution to this...

Reconnect with nature...
Just for a moment,
forget the deadlines, the injustice, the unfilled dreams and
go for a BIG long walk to go tree spotting.
Feel the grass tickling your toes...
Watching how a butterfly graciously flutters by...
See the beautiful blossoms waiting to bloom...

Of course, when we feel stressed out,
the first thing we do is SHOP till YOU DROP or
STUFF ourselves with COMFORT FOOD if
you're allowed to eat it anyway...

Though, we're giving our body the 'wrong' treats cause
it may be a quick fix like a 'sugar rush' to your body but
it's soon quenched so TRY to 'avoid' this 'death trap' and
find your way to the local park or forest.

Besides, it's more HEALING and above all FREE...
So, put on those trainers and stretch your legs!

I really do love trees cause
they stand there so mighty and tall and
only want to be loved. They don't demand anything else.

So, whenever I feel stressed out from the daily chores,
I go for a long strong walk to say 'hello'
to the magnificent trees standing proud and tall.

"Let's take care of the planet."

~ Copyright 2014 ~​

Original article is found here:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/blog/stressed-out

Back