The Michael Jackson Love & Light Thread ! February 14th, 2013

10167969_10151957347086316_1861633907_n.jpg

Love you all MORE..:heart:

Last edited:
10178102_303674153122112_8507484877746911103_n.jpg

Life..

Is not what you see, but what you've projected.
It's not what you've felt, but what you've decided.
It's not what you've experienced, but how you've remembered it.
It's not what you've forged, but what you've allowed.
It's not who's appeared, but who you've summoned.
And it's not where you've been, but where you're going.

And this should serve you well, until you find, what you already have !

Yeah,
The Universe

Love you all MORE..
:heart:

Last edited:
I wrote this 'letter' :blush: this morning for the Project "The Book Love" by Brenda Jenkins. :wub:
I wanted to 'share' this here too :cheeky:

“I MISS YOU”
Written by Daz, Inspired by MJ

Dear Michael,

I could tell the world all about how I miss you and wish you were here but
what good would it do us cause people who haven’t felt your love simply
can’t comprehend what difference you made in my life.

I used to be a too quiet kid but thanks to your love,
I’ve blossomed open into a strong willed and independent woman all cause
you showed me to believe in myself and to go for my dreams.

Though, I never realized we were so connected until
you had to leave the earth plane some 5 years ago to go HOME.
You know, how I struggled and how much I wanted to be with you and
forget all about this cold world but
the time I spend with you in heaven some 4 years ago,
made me realize I had a mission to fulfil, to make you proud,
to preserve your legacy, to honour you.

All the stuff you ‘promised’ came true and that’s why I love you beyond words cause
without you here, I thought my world had been destroyed but you cared for me and
you send me angels to guide me back to the light.

I’ll always cherish the moment when
I got that golden chance to become a ‘Resident writer’
much to the envy of the ones who didn’t appreciate my talent but
you taught me to stand strong, to lift my head up high and
say ‘yes’ in a world that insists you say ‘NO’.

Therefore, a simple THANK YOU might be really limited and lame but
how can I tell the world how it FEELS to be ‘saved’ by your grace,
by your endless Love and care.

All there is left for me to say is I LOVE YOU beyond words can express.
Thanks for your light, your being, your presence.
LOVE does indeed LIVE FOREVER…

Yours, Daz.

~ Copyright 2014 ~

Daryll748;3990725 said:
I wrote this 'letter' :blush: this morning for the Project "The Book Love" by Brenda Jenkins. :wub:
I wanted to 'share' this here too :cheeky:

“I MISS YOU”

Dear Michael,

I could tell the world all about how I miss you and wish you were here but
what good would it do us cause people who haven’t felt your love simply
can’t comprehend what difference you made in my life.

I used to be a too quiet kid but thanks to your love,
I’ve blossomed open into a strong willed and independent woman all cause
you showed me to believe in myself and to go for my dreams.

Though, I never realized we were so connected until
you had to leave the earth plane some 5 years ago to go HOME.
You know, how I struggled and how much I wanted to be with you and
forget all about this cold world but
the time I spend with you in heaven some 4 years ago,
made me realize I had a mission to fulfil, to make you proud,
to preserve your legacy, to honour you.

All the stuff you ‘promised’ came true and that’s why I love you beyond words cause
without you here, I thought my world had been destroyed but you cared for me and
you send me angels to guide me back to the light.

I’ll always cherish the moment when
I got that golden chance to become a ‘Resident writer’
much to the envy of the ones who didn’t appreciate my talent but
you taught me to stand strong, to lift my head up high and
say ‘yes’ in a world that insists you say ‘NO’.

Therefore, a simple THANK YOU might be really limited and lame but
how can I tell the world how it FEELS to be ‘saved’ by your grace,
by your endless Love and care.

All there is left for me to say is I LOVE YOU beyond words can express.
Thanks for your light, your being, your presence.
LOVE does indeed LIVE FOREVER…

Yours, Daz.

~ Copyright 2014 ~

Hi Daryll748 :) this is so beautiful :heart: it made me cry , thanks so much for sharing it xxxx

A MUST Share here too... :cheeky: Part of the 'Spiritual Reflections' of MJJC Blog :wub:

My Guardian Angel “
Section:Spiritual Reflections
This story depicts one of my first Spiritual adventures
with my guardian angel.
He also happens to be 'the guiding light' for millions souls
around the globe, still to this day!

It was the end of a beautiful summer day once again.
I walked along the beach,
feeling the cold sand crawling between my toes and
the sea breeze caressing my face gently.
A few strings of hair waved with the rhythm of that
sweet refreshing breeze.

As I walked along the shore and looked at the sand,
I saw something attracting my attention.
Next to mine, were two more footprints...
They were bigger than mine and they walked in silence with me.

I wondered to whom they belonged to but then
only one name came to mind.
Michael”

His name rolled off my lips and suddenly
a familiar voice spoke to me.

You're right “
Surprised,I instantly turned around and in my excitation,
I whirled around myself.
That's pretty” the sweet voice spoke again.

Is it you, Michael? “ I cried.
Where are you, I can't see yé”
The sweet voice giggled.
No”he confirmed
You can't but that's not important. Trust me” he spoke softly.

I never noticed those steps.
I thought I was always walking on my own.”
No, my little darling”
he whispered now very wise.
I'm always there for you. Even when you didn't notice me.
Those were the times I carried you.”
You carried me... When Michael? “
The sweet voice giggled.

Please tell me! “
Okay,in your difficult puberty and whenever you needed me.”

WOW”I exclaimed
My own guardian angel”
I made another twirl in the sand now crashing on my knees finally.
I noticed the footsteps were no longer there.
Myeyes spread wide open and I panicked.
Where are you? “

I could hear him giggling about it.

That's not funny. Tell me where you are...”
I said disappointed and got up.
I brushed the sand from my pants and the sweet voice spoke again.

Can't you feel it? “ He asked
I'm carrying you now. Don't be afraid. “

Feeling at ease now with the healing voice. I asked him:
You carry me a lot then? “

Yeah but I don't carry you alone.
No,my task is much bigger than that.
I carry all my children on this world.”

Oh my, you must be very strong to carry them all“
slipped from my mind

Hey”he giggled
I carry them with love and trust. Those aren't heavy to carry.”

No, how heavy are they? “ I wanted to know.
I can't really say maybe I've chosen the wrong words.
Love and trust are feelings.
They are not numbered like material things”
the magic voice reasoned with me.

As we walked along the shore with the waves coming and going.
Suddenly,I felt the sea breeze again playing with my hair and
gently striking my cheek .
I sighed of happiness.
I saw the footsteps beside me and finally
understood the meaning of them.

~Copyright 1994 ~
~Edited 2014 ~

Original post here: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/blog/my-guardian-angel

10268586_766487710050763_7057833657379713511_n.jpg

Forgiveness is a process of giving up the old for something new. Old experiences and memories that we hold on to in anger, resentment, shame, or guilt cloud our spirit mind. The truth is, everything that has happened had to happen. It was a growth experience. There was something you needed to know or learn. If you stay angry, hurt, afraid, ashamed, or guilty, you miss the lesson. You will be stuck in a cloud of pain.... by Iyanla Vanzant :bow:

Love you all MORE..

MJ+2012+1989+BAD+5.jpg

“Distressing Disguise.
Truly, everyone and everything is the universal life force in disguise!" ~ Mother Theresa

In your own healing process, you can first have compassion for yourself. You’ve been working so hard, doing what you can do to make your life and the lives around you be a good as possible. You can have compassion for the fact that you may have excess baggage, which comes form your early programming and take control of your own karma and destiny. You may have had very difficult experiences that have left deep marks upon you.
So the more compassion you learn to give yourself, is the same compassion with which you will help heal everyone you love around you !
Each one can teach one so each one can reach one !

Love YOU MORE..

Last edited:
stained-glass-window-suhas-tavkar.jpg

"People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets
in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within !"
~ Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Love ALL of you MORE..

Last edited:
We have the "Love and light" thread here which still touches our :heart: and heals our souls :angel:
Thanks to :angel: Blessed Tink :angel: to update it so beautifully :agree:

NOW, we have a "Love and light" chatroom on our 'state of the art' brandnew audio and video chat.
So, if you feel like to bathe in the moonlight getting that 'needy' boost of energy to refill your battery?

Then pop into the special 'designated' chatroom at #MJFamNOW

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/mjfam-now

We have a 'special' night tonite starting from 3 PM EST ( 9 PM CET)

If you feel like just having a great time chatting to fellow fans, you can pop into the other 'special' rooms too :D

See you there! :dancin:

MICHAEL’S WORK

Michael Jackson Lyrics and Music

<a href="http://www.innermichael.com/hiswork/">source: innermichael</a>

iceberg.jpg

&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;&#8734;​

While researching Michael Jackson, his music, lyrics and body of work I discovered something remarkable. In fact, I discovered many remarkable things in this journey with Michael. In this space, I would like to share some of those discoveries.

I claim no authority about Michael&#8217;s work. Michael Jackson&#8217;s work is its own authority and is of course, in the &#8216;eyes of the beholder&#8217; but that is exactly the point. My musings come from my training and background which is spiritual, shamanic, mythical, mystical and metaphysical and from being trained in observation. So of course, that is the focus. I found the work to be glaring in its complexity and richness and stunning in its depth. And I am in awe of this genius who walked among us and so generously shared his gifts. I leave you to form your own conclusions&#8230;

In all traditions of Shamanism, there are worlds within worlds. The world that we perceive with our five senses is only the surface of the entire reality of creation. Most of us live everyday life in this mostly superficial reality where we only believe what we can verify with the senses. There is more; much more.

Shamanic traditions are a part of every culture and continent in the world. They speak commonly of three levels or worlds. Shamans have various names for these worlds depending on the tradition but for simplicity sake, we will call them the general names of: the lower world, middle world and upper world.

Tolkien, for example, knew of these alternative realities and in the epic Lord of the Rings he wrote of Middle Earth. Other realities are depicted in films like Harry Potter, Star Wars and even Avatar.

The middle world of the shaman is a kind of mirror of this world, while the upper world and lower worlds have their own kind of landscapes and features. Remarkably, when Michael Harner of The Institute for Shamanic Studies did exit interviews with hundreds of his students after their journeys, he found their descriptions of the three worlds very similar. So it appears Shamans&#8217; worlds have common landscapes and features.

Some traditions call these three realities cauldrons. The three cauldrons also correspond to the human chakra system: The sacral chakra relates to the lower world, the heart chakra to the middle world and the third eye or brow chakra and above relates to the upper world

2euty6t.jpg

People whose lower chakra is open and dominant are solidly grounded in the material world. Their orientation and primary way of being is physicality and living solidly anchored in the body with all its pains and pleasures.

Middle chakra people live in their heart and emotions. They live in a world animated by feelings and their perceptions come from that place.

People who spend their time in the upper worlds are spiritually oriented. They perceive from that space of observation and devotion.

What is interesting about Michael Jackson&#8217;s music, is that his lyrics and sound impacts all three worlds and the three parts of the human. He wrote songs that appeal to all three of these worlds. His sensuality, the sexual overtones and songs about physical love and relationships corresponds to the sacral chakra and the people who live primarily in physicality.

His ballads and songs of healing the world, brotherhood and agape love appeal to the heart, to emotional and social issues and are middle world. The emotional seat of the human responds to the love vibe in those lyrics and songs as they tear the heartstrings.

And the spirituality of his lyrics and songs can be found in all of his work, however, they are prominent in particular songs. They are especially evident in Michael&#8217;s work in Ghosts with its Is That Scary for You and Too Bad.

The miracle of those songs and lyrics is that they impact people on all three levels so they appeal to everyone. And that is the magic of Michael Jackson and his universal appeal. You can witness that multi-level enchantment in his concerts, his films, his songs and lyrics&#8211; in all of his work. It was genius because Michael&#8217;s work appealed to people wherever they live. His music and videos held something for everyone. Everybody got his message on their own level. Michael is not the first teacher in human history to do that. In some circles they called this communication: parable. Michael Jackson was also a sound shaman, and vocal shaman using sounds and voice to convey message.

In this space, we will journey together through the lyrics, music and films that comprises the art of Michael Jackson. You may just be surprised. The journey will begin soon. Four&#8230; three&#8230;two&#8230;one&#8230;

Last edited:
I've been really really inspired recently by Eckhart Tolle's books "The Power of Now" and "A New Earth."

In "A New Earth," he says this:

"There are three words that convey the secret of the art of living, the secret of all success and happiness: One with Life. Being one with life is being one with Now. You then realize that you don't live your life but life lives you. Life is the dancer and you are the dance."

Its almost a beautiful restatement of MJ's words in Dancing the Dream. Keep dancing until there's only the dance. And though we are not all dancers, we are still in sync, following the rhythm of life itself. Sometimes the best thing we can do for ourselves and each other is to remember this fact - because even if we acknowledge it intellectually, we are so trapped in our minds and day to day comings and goings that we forget to feel it. We forget that even our day to day comings and goings feed into how we're connected with each other.

As I pondered on this, something in my head told me 'when ever you feel unsure or fearful or helpless, trust in your own rhythm - the rhythm that's naturally flowing in your body and know - trust - that rhythm is flowing in sync with the universe. You can never really be 'off beat' - however, you can forget for a moment that you're nodding to that beat in the background - because you're unconscious to it. Listen to the music of life and remember what song you're nodding to. Be one with it."

Wonderful post J5master ;)

Indeed "The power of NOW" is a wonderful read that shapes your world into this.

lovelight_zpsbaca8c3b.png

Have a lovely Monday! :angel:

Back