The Truth About MJ as a Humanitarian!!

Re: Every fan needs to know this TRUTH about Michael!!!

Every fan of michael know that Michael works & donate for lot of humanitarians, but thank you for all this fabulous job. it looks really complete
this shoud be post on every international news because the entire planet should know that : michael was the man who had the biggest heart and we should take it for exemple.
the world would be more healthy

what a truly beautiful soul. :wub:

He invited children and families to neverland,some children were disabled,poor and had never been to a zoo or an amusementpark before.But in Neverland you didn´t pay for anything.
Fans could go there too and he let them come in to the amusementpark,everything was free

Michael paid for the staff and all icecreams,candy etc

Michael...you were/are beyond beautiful...THANK YOU for you!

Wow thank you so much Ankita :)

Inspired by Michael, the amazing humanitarian work that the wonderful loving, dedicated Michael Jackson fan community is doing around the world is also part of his glorious legacy as the most extraordinary humanitarian to ever grace this planet!

You truly are not just the King of Pop, but also the one and only King of Hearts, beloved Michael!

Thank you forever...You are still healing the world...We love you for all time, we are so proud of you and we shall always do you proud!

Michael made so many good things. I can't understand how people can hate Him?:( Michael was an Angel,a pure Soul who loved our planet, children, people. I agree with U, everyone shoud know all this facts about MJ:) Thank You for all Michael:wub:

There are many stories we haven´t heard yet about Michael helping children

That's great, thank u for posting the info. MJ had a big heart

Thank you very much for posting this information.

That is the side of him that I cherish the most, of course his musical legacy and contribution to the industry has no precedents, but the work he did as a humanitarian is just so dear to my heart and I wouldn't expect anything less from a man with a heart like his, truly a heart of gold, there will NEVER be another one like him who cares so much for humanity and its welfare.:no: Thank you Michael for the great example of L.O.V.E and kindness! I love you!:bow::wub:

Thankyou for sharing this, shows just what a beautiful soul he really was! :wub:
Really sad that the media never threw this kind of information into the spotlight and only focused on the wrongful accusations and the negativity surrounding his life. Just shows what kind of world we live in when people take pleasure in broadcasting the mistakes, lies and dramas rather than the positive and inspirational sides to a person.

Michael did so much for charities but never bragged or boasted about it...Such a BEAUTIFUL SOUL........

Well i m trully new on your exceptionall forum but i had to admit.. you are great... i did'nt know that much but it's great... thank you..!!!

michael had a big heart .. its not fair how the world treated him :(

Spread the word. Our youth needs to know the real MJ behind the tabloids. He was an amazing humanitarian. He promoted nothing but love.

Yes if only every journalist would take the time to know Michale thoughthis good works..but that would take time.. so sad..

Negative stuff is better business.. And thats what it comes down to in the end. As sad as it is. But thanks so much for sharing this!

Wow see this is why mj is the truth

Thank you for all this informations !

thank you !

great work ! thanks so much. I really think that people have to get informed about the real Michael : all the things he did as the great humanitarian he was...

I did know that he had 39 charities that he either donated his money or time too. It is just so unfortunate that the news never wanted to go in detail to list the many wonderful things that he did while here on this earth. His heart was truly in the right place and so many others are seeing this but much too late. But his legacy will live on.!!!!!! I love you always Michael.

this is indeed quite an impressive list! :clap:

I do remember Michael say if you 'brag' about all the charity you do, it becomes something YOU did and it takes away the MAGIC of it.

Thanks for sharing!

This list deserves a place in my MJ page on my site :blush: cause it 'represents' the TRUE nature of Michael :wub:

Michael is a priceless diamond. An incredible and big soul...It's unfair for him to be considered crazy, weird etc. Many people concentrate on plastic surgery, nose..If he is gay or not. It's tragic. Nobody knows this side of him. Nobody knows how many people he helped...What he offered at the society....everybody knows the legend Jackson but not the human Michael...and they don't know how great Michael is..even more than the Jackson. Michael is a gift...the best gift we could ever have. I love you because you made my life wonderful!!!

Last edited:
Back