The Truth About MJ as a Humanitarian!!

Re: Every fan needs to know this TRUTH about Michael!!!

OMG !thats a lot of information thank you so much .... good job :flowers:

Nice reading, thank you so much for posting, such a good job!

Love it! I wish that the press would show this to the world and teach people who Michael REALLY was. But of course that would ruin their scheme to make him look like a terrible human being just so they can rob people of their money. It's a sad world we live in. Michael has given me hope though :angel:

MJ was innocent.

Thank you for all that information! Good job!

Excellent sosso many great acheivements a very blessed guy who worked so hard with his Enormous talent
and blessed heart

I am so proud to be a Michael Jackson fan.

I think Michael was one of the nicest human on this planet and it makes me very sad when people talks bad about him.

I have been a fan for many, many years and I have to say that I think Michael made me a better person.

I am so proud to be a Michael Jackson fan.

I think Michael was one of the nicest human on this planet and it makes me very sad when people talks bad about him.

I have been a fan for many, many years and I have to say that I think Michael made me a better person.

I agree with you i am very proud to be a MJ fan and i will keep his legacy going.

Michael was one of the kindest sweetest , gentlest human beings on the planet with a great love of children (not in a sexual way you sickos) . And yet the media went out of their way to crucify him and drove him to an early grave. :sorry: I don't know why people say such horrible thins about the man. If you were an alien visiting earth for the first time and read what the tabloids wrote about him you'd think he was some kind of freak and a monster worse than gary glitter,ian watkins and charles manson put together.

Wow what an amazing man! I didn't realize that he did all of those. He really loves from his heart! I wish I could do something in his memory.

thank you so much for the information.I almost cried.I love him so much and forever.

I love MJ more after reading this info

According to Diane Dimond all this was just PR.
Must have been the wost PR ever because 99% of people know nothing about it.

According to Diane Dimond all this was just PR.
Must have been the wost PR ever because 99% of people know nothing about it.

Who cares what DD thinks? Why should her opinion be on this thread?

Thank you very much, I loved it. I am grateful to Michael for everything he taught us, and all the people he helped and saved. The world needs to know that. The Greater example WORLD !!!!!

?

What everyone fail to see is this man had a heart of gold...?

The downfall of humanity is that many people will believe what they read and ignore truths... a lot of the time it's forgotten that MJ was a human and had a heart and felt it when the press, tabloid, accusations, etc. used him as a target. And still he was the strongest person I know. "What happened to the truth? Is it out of fashion?" - MJ

There are many people in the media that I cannot respect for what they did to Michael, but there are 2 specific that I freaking cringe when I see them.. Diane Dimond and Martin Bashir.... I can't stand Nancy Grace either!

I'd have to say though I don't think anyone had such self promoting, Michael destroying motives like Dian DEMON though! she knew it would sling her to notoriety in that industry and she lied, paid, and robbed her way into the place she is now.

When you weigh it up, his work in helping the children of the world, deserves an award in itself, yet the craparazzi only focus on gossip allegations. You may want to add that Michael visited Starship Children's hospital here in Auckland New Zealand on November 8th 1996 giving much comfort to several terminally ill children with cancer, leukemia and other life threatening illnesses. The visit was well reported here and a video of it on Youtube show's how delighted Michael and the Chuldren were. It was between his two sold out shows on the History tour at Mt Smart stadium, Auckland.

Woah! That's a lot! But of course the press doesn't care about all the good things he has done. Only the bad. But that's why we are here. To spread the truth, right?

Michael was a genius, a humanitarian, an artist, an entertainer. The list gives on and on! The Media would never print all of the wonderful things he did! They would rather print the lies..

Thank you for sharing!

The downfall of humanity is that many people will believe what they read and ignore truths... a lot of the time it's forgotten that MJ was a human and had a heart and felt it when the press, tabloid, accusations, etc. used him as a target. And still he was the strongest person I know. "What happened to the truth? Is it out of fashion?" - MJ

Love your post beautiful.(y)

The press doesn't talk about this.

Back