This Is It in CANADA (QUEBEC)

Ah ça ferme toujours, je viens de lire un message comme quoi ça fermait pas, mais qu'ils allaient ajouter 2 skins...

Entk, si ça ferme ça tombe vraiment mal! Mais ok pour facebook :)

rockstar, are you gonna go to the premiere in Toronto at midnight?

i didn't know they're having that in Toronto :wild: i didn't that :wild: :thinking: :)

:no: sorry cause i don't live in Toronto i live in waterloo :yes: they maybe have it in waterloo :thinking:

Hey Calotte!
Donc, pour Ste-Foy, s'ils l'ont en anglaisa et en anglais sous-titrés... On prends lequel, anglais seulement?

Je vais être sur facebook vers 11h45...

Maudit que c'est énervant! Bizarre, mais énervant quand même... Est-ce que Max va aussi être en ligne sur Facebook??

Sur le site de cineplex.ca, il y a de plus en plus de cinema dans la liste qui vendent déjà les billets, mais aucun de la ville de Québec encore...

Dunno; I'm following the Cineplex site. They already have tickets available for the LaSalle theatre. but I'm waiting for the downtown Scotia Bank or the Colossus Laval theatres. I called both, and they're both getting it too.

Btw guys, Gaz announced that MJJC will NOT close down; you can hang out and discuss tickets here after all. lol

Dunno; I'm following the Cineplex site. They already have tickets available for the LaSalle theatre. but I'm waiting for the downtown Scotia Bank or the Colossus Laval theatres. I called both, and they're both getting it too.

Btw guys, Gaz announced that MJJC will NOT close down; you can hang out and discuss tickets here after all. lol

I'm waiting for Colossus as well! So I should be watching http://www.cineplex.com? Do we know when they'll have tickets available?

Yes. I'm registered there; I think one has to if one wants to buy tickets?

I'm still waiting for it to show up in the list of theatres.

I just bought tickets... I am in Toronto...

go here: http://www.sonypictures.ca/english/movies/ThisIsIt/

good luck!

I've seen people from other countries already knowing when the movie's gonna shown, and nothing about Canada.

Cineplex doesn't know anything at this time, they haven't been aware of the pre-sale on Sept. 27th.

How do you know (other countries) where the movie's gonna be shown?

I'll call back cineplex on Friday to see if they have news about it, but for now, we know nothing and it pisses me a bit...

on the Sony canada site, they say the presale will be on Sept 27th and the places will be known at this time... but cineplex odeon doesn't even know about that... They still don't know how many copies Canada will have...!!!

hi badtourgirl is pisses me off too :yes: :mat: i try to call the movie theater today i got no person just machine talkes :yes: :(
tomorrow i'm going to the theater and ask :yes:

Tickets are available for Young/Eglinton and Richmond Hill, but most of us are planning on going to the ScotiaBank Theatre downtown, and those tickets won't be on sale until midnight.

In case anyone missed it, here are the plans for Toronto:

We talked to Cineplex, and we can buy tickets for the premiere show on Tuesday MIDNITE (Wednesday) October 27. If you want to see it together please buy tickets for that show and/or for Wednesday October 28th and Saturday October 31st for the 7 pm shows at the Scotiabank Theatre @ 259 Richmond Street West Toronto M5V 3M6

Here is the Facebook group for the Canadian MJ Fan Club
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2232532823

well darn-it - you guys would have been much more fun to go with than dragging my husband - kicking and screaming...

hmm - I might need to go more than twice

In case anyone missed it, here are the plans for Toronto:

We talked to Cineplex, and we can buy tickets for the premiere show on Tuesday MIDNITE (Wednesday) October 27. If you want to see it together please buy tickets for that show and/or for Wednesday October 28th and Saturday October 31st for the 7 pm shows at the Scotiabank Theatre @ 259 Richmond Street West Toronto M5V 3M6

Here is the Facebook group for the Canadian MJ Fan Club
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2232532823

Cineplex told me it will be a few more mins

A few minutes as in..tonight?

Also, when I try and purchase the ones for Lasalle, I can't even purchase them.. there's no 'buy now' link or anything.. ugh. This is way too confusing.

Forget it.. going to bed. Hope there's still some left when I wake up.

this is insane. i have been trying for 40 minutes now for a toronto show and i keep getting the message that there are no tickets. this ssuckS!!!!!!!!! i be they are already on ebay!!!!!!!!

Back