This Is It in CANADA (QUEBEC)

Can you believe in Quebec we only get one week of This is it movie, not 2?? This pisses me off. We have the movie ony until November 5th, damn, it's only 2 weeks, they could have AT LEAST gave us the 2 weeks...

Can you believe in Quebec we only get one week of This is it movie, not 2?? This pisses me off. We have the movie ony until November 5th, damn, it's only 2 weeks, they could have AT LEAST gave us the 2 weeks...

Quebec city?

Maybe there are not enough interest to keep it for 2 weeks. If there, I am sure Sony would be more than happy to leave it for the 2 week run.

we have tickets for the 28th....but I seriously want to watch it on the 27th at midnight.

My issue is no one wants to go for the midnight show...and I don't like the idea of going to the movies alone.

Well, come with us in Quebec, we could have gone to Montreal to watch a midnight premiere, so just come in Quebec to get yours, with all of us!!!!!!!!!

SHAMONE!!! We'll have a blast!

Would have been fun...but have something important the next day.

But I am pretty sure I will go to the midnight premiere here. as we get closer to Oct 27th..the hype will be too great for me to resist.

Only 5 more days. I am going to the premiere on the 27th....than again the next day.

No more trailers...I am waiting for the real thing.

Yeah in couple of days now..wow...I still have no idea how I'm gonna react, probably just cry all the way..I'll bring my kleenex anyway, lots of kleenex...

Hey Michael, I'm coming soon to see you and for many days in a row hopefully. Love you.

Yeah in couple of days now..wow...I still have no idea how I'm gonna react, probably just cry all the way..I'll bring my kleenex anyway, lots of kleenex...

Hey Michael, I'm coming soon to see you and for many days in a row hopefully. Love you.

How many times will you be going?

tu avais indiqué que le film est au cinéma pour seulement une semaine. j'espère qu'il reste plus longtemps à Montreal & Laval. Mon père veut aller le voir la semaine suivante, si le film est retiré avant les 2 semaines, je vais m'arranger pour lui procurer des billets pour la première semaine.

Just out of curiosity, anyone here from Laval or MTL???? Please represent....

How many times will you be going?

I plan to go everynight and at the midnight premiere in Quebec

I asked another cinema that'll show he movie and she said that they put the movie for 1 week for now until they see how many setas they sell... For now, for this cinema, she told me she sold about 20 places per day.. and they have 4 presentation per day so.. 4-5 people per showing.. d'uh...
For Quebec city they should have put it in just 2 theater so it would have been fuller...

Well, for now we have until November 5th, let's see if we'll be able to get the whole 2 weeks thing.. I would be pised if we only get 1 week.... It's the first and last time I'll be able to see Michael on big screen, I want to have the whole 2 week thing!

Hey in Montreal you can have it 3D at Starcite Montreal... good for you! Must be great!
on 28 and 29th Oct.

Are you serious...? I gifted my niece and nephews with tickets for the 31st. I did not know they had it on IMAX. I will go tot he the theater and exchange them for IMAX over the weekend.

ETA: I just called them. They don't have IMAX, only digital projection.

The lady was very nice, she said there is a lot of tickets available. So the movie is FAR from selling out, like AEG had been saying.

Last edited:
I have been twice to the Colossus in Laval

For the midnight english showing, the theater was half full (and not half empty)
yesterday, I heard from a lady behind me the french screening was SOLD OUT, and the english one, which I attended, was about 80% full.

So a lot of love for MJ. I hope many many people, both fans & non fans, will go see this very inspiring movie.

That's great!

I'm very happy at the Montreal,s response for the movie!

I admit I'm pretty much surprised by Québec too.. I expected less than 10 people per screening.. midnight we were 50 and yesterday (another theater) 40!
Nice!!! All ages, all colors, all for the same man! :clap:

I've been interviewed yesterday on TV before the screening, I promoted that movie well I think!!!!! (haven't seen the video yet!)

Back