This Is It in CANADA (QUEBEC)

It's only showing a select few theaters which are playing this. My local cinemas aren't even playing the show at all. This is very weird.

Bravo carine :)

Moi aussi, j'y vais à la présentation spéciale de minuit, au cinéma Banque Scotia sur Ste Catherine à Montréal. :)

Représentation spécial a minuit à BEAUPORT, QUÉBEC!!!!! 1 billet!! On se voit la Carine!!

Jai uassi acheter 4 autres billets pour le 30 octobre .. jy vais avec ma famille!

Trop fort! !!

Moi aussi j'ai achete pour le 30 a 9h30.. je vais aller te dire coucou!

I'll be going everynight!!!!

On the cineplex website they are still adding cities and cinemas, they just added Ste-Foy and Victoriaville.

NOTE: If you buy from the cineplex website, you only pay the price of the ticket which is 11,50$ for beauport and 12$ for Ste-foy, BUT if you buy from the thisisit movie site (canada) they charge you 1$ fees more...

Be careful!

So now Cinéma Banque Scotia Montréal is up. Only that and Lasalle. So those are the only 2 theatres showing it?

So now Cinéma Banque Scotia Montréal is up. Only that and Lasalle. So those are the only 2 theatres showing it?

I cannot buy the tickets in Laval. I live very close to the Colossus Theater, and they too are having a premiere on the 27th. I would much rather go there at midnight, than Downtown MTL. But it is not working for me. It cannot process because it is taking too long and the server timed out.

Anyone is having problem ordering the tickets?

Last edited:
I cannot buy the tickets in Laval. I live very close to the Colossus Theater, and too are having a premiere on the 27th. I would much rather go there at midnight, than Downtown MTL. But it is not working for me. It cannot process because it is taking too long and the server timed out.

Anyone is having problem ordering the tickets?

Which site are you trying to order from? I keep going to the Cineplex site but don't even see Colossus as an option. I live near there too, so I obviously would prefer to go there.

I tried to buy my tickets this morning on the Cineplex website but it says the service is temporarily unavailable!

Yes I got mine from cineplex.ca between midnight and 12h30am

Have you been able to get tickets yet?

Il est 11ham et la billeterie online de cineplex.ca est encore down... oops, good luck

Last edited:
The site now works!! Just bought my tickets for Colossus Laval! I am going with my entire family, but we can only all go on Nov 3rd, so that's when we'll be there :)

I tried to buy my tickets this morning on the Cineplex website but it says the service is temporarily unavailable!

Yes I got mine from cineplex.ca between midnight and 12h30am

Have you been able to get tickets yet?

Il est 11ham et la billeterie online de cineplex.ca est encore down... oops, good luck

yes, I finally got the tickets for the 28th.

I am still tempted to attend the premiere downtown on the 27th, but my friend can't make it. I hope it won't sell out anytime soon.

Did anyone notice they had dates for the film all the way till April 2010?

Back