This Is It - Movie meetup for Aussies

I have a feeling that they will extend the 2 weeks once tickets go on sale. I reckon the 2 weeks is just a ploy to make everyone rush for tickets.

I just posted this on the thread in the THIS IS IT forum.

It is an email I have sent to Sony asking for clarification on a few things;

RE: MICHAEL JACKSON'S THIS IS IT

Hello,

I am emailing on behalf of the Australian Members on an online Michael Jackson fanbase, www.mjjc.com
We are wondering if you would be able to clarify some details regarding the upcoming Michael Jackson documentary "This Is It".

I have seen conflicting dates mentioned for the release date. Some sites say October 28th (Wednesday) and others say October 29th (Thursday). Which is the correct release date?

Will all the major cinema's be showing this? i.e. Hoyts, Village, Greater Union, Reading etc.

Do the tickets go on sale in Australia on 27th September as per the trailer?

Where are tickets purchased from?

Is the ticket cost known as yet, or is this set by the individual cinema's?

Thankyou kindly,

Kerryn

ooh i can't wait to see this!
i'm from brisbane and i'm going with my bestfriend
but we wouldn't mind seeing it with other fans too :)

Added to the lists guys :)

Looks like a possibility of several members from Melbourne and Sydney could go together?

I can't wait to meet you all. Feel free to post up any info about TII in Australia and I'll add it to the first page too. Will be looking myself.
x

I have a feeling that they will extend the 2 weeks once tickets go on sale. I reckon the 2 weeks is just a ploy to make everyone rush for tickets.

I just posted this on the thread in the THIS IS IT forum.

It is an email I have sent to Sony asking for clarification on a few things;

RE: MICHAEL JACKSON'S THIS IS IT

Hello,

I am emailing on behalf of the Australian Members on an online Michael Jackson fanbase, www.mjjc.com
We are wondering if you would be able to clarify some details regarding the upcoming Michael Jackson documentary "This Is It".

I have seen conflicting dates mentioned for the release date. Some sites say October 28th (Wednesday) and others say October 29th (Thursday). Which is the correct release date?

Will all the major cinema's be showing this? i.e. Hoyts, Village, Greater Union, Reading etc.

Do the tickets go on sale in Australia on 27th September as per the trailer?

Where are tickets purchased from?

Is the ticket cost known as yet, or is this set by the individual cinema's?

Thankyou kindly,

Kerryn
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Us Sydney fans should probably figure out where we want to do this at. I've already seen one from Sydney suggest the Chatswood Hoyts theater. I'm pretty sure they are showing it where I am in Campbelltown, directly next to the Macarthur train station, though I'm aware it's a long ride from Sydney. Any other suggestions? Monday I plan to do some major calling/ nicely harrassing to find out who is going to have the movie for sure at their theater. Let me know any places I should call...or if anyone else wants to call one, let me know what they say. I really want to go as a group for support :)

Yeah Chatswood Hoyts could work :) I live near there haha. I really don't mind either way. Just as long as we're seeing it together!

I vote for Chatswood...good cinema and it is out of the city centre...everyone will want to go to the George Street complex..lets be clever and beat the crowd :)

This suspense is killing me! lol just wish there was more info out, so we can orgainse where we meet, time etc etc

hey im completely new here so let me know if i do something wrong...but im from melbourne too :D
I cant wait to see this but I know it wont be the same in a cinema with friends who dont appriciate him . If i could join that would be great :)
I am surprised how few Melbourians there are in comparison to Sydney! Has anyone seen the facebook gathering which has formed? incredible!

RainbowAngel, Tessa and Luci all added :)

Melbourne has more than Sydney now! Come on guys we can beat that!

I can't wait to see you all. Is going to be wonderful
x

Back