This Is It - Movie meetup for Aussies

Gabsy would you like me to put you down for the Brisbane list? There's probably other Brisbane fans who want to go but haven't spoken up because the list is so short.

MJFan1979 would you like me to put you down on the list too or will you see on your own?

I know im hoping to find out soon, cuz i gotta work out which cinema its playing at and how im gonna get there.

I emailed village cinemas earlier this month they are showing it & tickets go on sale on the 27th of september I believe.

I think the majority of cimenas will be showing it. I know hoyts is as are some of the readings cinemas such as the Classic

Just a heads up for Sydney fans that I'm thinking our idea of the Chatswood Hoyt theater is really a good idea now... a bunch of people want to do an MJ flashmob by the George St theater on the day TII launches. I bet getting tickets to that theater is going to be crazy....
I wonder though, depending on what time we see TII at...if we could make the flash mob thing too? Would be rather fun. Just a thought.... :)

Just a heads up for Sydney fans that I'm thinking our idea of the Chatswood Hoyt theater is really a good idea now... a bunch of people want to do an MJ flashmob by the George St theater on the day TII launches. I bet getting tickets to that theater is going to be crazy....
I wonder though, depending on what time we see TII at...if we could make the flash mob thing too? Would be rather fun. Just a thought.... :)

Chatswood Hoyts or Mandarin Centre too possibly? Either or doesn't particulary matter. Haha a flash mob could be fun but it depends on our numbers hehe

Gabsy would you like me to put you down for the Brisbane list? There's probably other Brisbane fans who want to go but haven't spoken up because the list is so short.

MJFan1979 would you like me to put you down on the list too or will you see on your own?

No mate it's ok I'm going with a friend to see it :)

LUCI: Thanks heaps mate :)

Who is excited about TII Film. I am. my friend and I are planning on skipping our Program to go and see it hehe :

I am pumped! Cant wait. Infact everything else before this date seems to have little importance...I dont know how to distract myself!

haha i cant wait for september to be over :)

has anyone seen any clippets from the movie? other then the official trailer, the billie jean one & the human nature clip?

Do anyone know if we are planning go to the premier or any dates will be fine? I think there will be lots of people that will try to buy tickets for the premier. I think if people dressed up for the premier it would be fun!

My idea is that once the premier event is confirmed and venue is set, we need to post a premier TII screening and encourage people to dress up!!

It would be very amazing if people dress up so we can bring our cameras and make it a memorable event. Once we set the venue and date, we can write to the newspaper and TV to cover it!!!!

I think a date other than the premier better. I personally plan to see it opening night with my sister, then want to see it a second time with you guys. JMO

I think a Saturday night works better for a get together!

And OMG no - I don't want to be on TV! LOL

^^^

Lol! I remembered when Harry Potter premier, people dressed up for it and it was on the TV and the news so I think it will be interesting if we can do the same for MJ!
I know, this is not really a celebration, but I think it's nice to show people how much influence MJ still have. And it is still celebration of his life and music! You don't need to be in TV if you don't want too! ;-)

I definately want to go to a premier and a second time too!

Maybe we can email the facebook groups in Melbourne to see if they are interested in organising a premier. Then we can also set a date for us exclusively!

that's the problem..

to bad im not from Australia :(

m from philippines

Hi!! Welcome to Australia thread then! You might want to organise something for the Philippines? YOu can do it via Facebook too! I saw the video of the Prison immates dancing as a tribute to MJ!! It was very touching and inspiring how MJ's song are able to bring them all together!!

Back