"Thriller" vs "Bad"

Thriller or BAD

• Thriller

Votes: 65 34.2%
  • BAD

Votes: 125 65.8%

• Total voters
One of the things i love about Bad is that Michael cut the collaboration Bull s**t and wrote and composed 9 of the 11 songs himself. Bad is the cloesest we're ever gonna get to having an album that's fully written and composed by Michael himself

One of the things i love about Bad is that Michael cut the collaboration Bull s**t and wrote and composed 9 of the 11 songs himself. Bad is the cloesest we're ever gonna get to having an album that's fully written and composed by Michael himself

It's what I love about that album too.

The second part of Bad tends to bore me :ph34r:
So I'll go for Thriller.

Thriller Of course....I only like 2 songs on the Bad album,"Another Part Of Me" "Speed Demon" and other than that I dont care for it

I could cry right now... lmao not kidding it's like making me choose between my mom and dad
it's that serious, so NO I refuse to choose, both albums have special meanings to me so..yep.

I love thriller but I am going with Bad. It's my favorite era. My favorite tour. My favorite song is also in the album.

Thriller. I remember the excitement when it was released and broke record after record. Michael was on the news all the time and they were always positive stories. It seemed the whole world loved him. It truly was a magical time and this album is the soundtrack to it.

I look at 'thriller' as a collection of singles, rather than a studio album. it's essentially a greatest hits. each song was designed with the potential to stand alone as an individual.

despite being made in the '80s, it doesn't have those trappings. it really is timeless.

there are a variety of subject matters and genres. this creates a balance. nothing is overwhelming about 'thriller'.

there is a warmth in both Michael's vocals, and the production overall, that 'bad' just doesn't have..

Simply based on the fact that I pull out Thriller much more often that BAD means, I guess, that I prefer Thriller. BAD, in my opinion, has a more specific sound that tires me after a while whereas Thriller is more neutral - don't know how to put it.

Back