TII Dancers Thread, On Ellen, Male Female! Recognise them?

Re: HOT blonde dancer :D

Orianthi is more like my kind of girl.:wild:
Girl dancers are mostly to slim for me.

I'm a lady, not a lesbian but she is definately hot along with the other dancer and guitarist. Michael had good taste!

I'm a lady, not a lesbian but she is definately hot along with the other dancer and guitarist. Michael had good taste!

Same, but I can recognize when another girl looks good and I think Orianthi and Mekia were the best looking! I loved their style too. I agree Michael did have good taste!

I think we ladies need to have a thread dedicated to the male dancers though lol. Quiet a few of them were really cute.

you know i think this is the first hotness appreciation thread that is strictly for the guys on this forum... awesome

Sorry to spoil this for you, I'm a girl but I have to jump in... The blonde is beautiful, yes, but Mekia is gorgeous!! :girl_sigh:

I'm in love with both of the dancer girls, especially with Mekia. :wub:

When I saw this thread I immediately thought you should see this.. And surprisingly enough, here you were already :lol:

Same, but I can recognize when another girl looks good and I think Orianthi and Mekia were the best looking! I loved their style too. I agree Michael did have good taste!

I think we ladies need to have a thread dedicated to the male dancers though lol. Quiet a few of them were really cute.

Lets do it. (oh and she is hot btw. sure mj appreciated her video of when she got through :p )

I love them all :D God bless Michael :hysterical:

all MJ's girls were FINE I couldn't really see the TWYMMF girl but she had a nice behind if I do say so :)

Yes, this girl is really nice! Love the body, i love all dancers body. So natural.

... I would definitely :D

Yo the girl in TWYMMF dance was hot! my GF got jealous that i was sweatin her so hard lol. and to the OP there's a bunch of males that are straight that are fans of MJ what were you thinking?

What is the blonde dancers name? I'd like to see some more pictures of her. Hahaha

Mekie and the blonde girl at the same time.

Re: TII Dancers on Ellen

wow that was great, their so talented. they must be so gutted, if only their dream was fulfilled.

Anyone else recognize the dancers?

When I watched This is It I really recognized a couple of the dancers from somewhere. I went home and wikipedia'd it and found out that Charles Klapow was a dancer in the High School Musical films and Mekia Cox is in 90210.

Re: Anyone else recognize the dancers?

Yeah my brother told me he knew Mekia from 90210!!! But i knew them from the audition clip that was released in early May i think...

They are both gorgeous!!!! Really i get pick one!!! I mean Mekia... that face... that body!!! OMG!!! But on the other hand the blonde goddess!! She has the perfect ass!!!!!!!!!! She is soooo sexy!!! When God is in a great mood this things happen!!!!

So boys...what do you think about her? Would you...?

I am talking about this girl in the movie...
0905302136354610.jpg

I think she's the one.

Please girls, don't be jealous...

Yo Jan, my zvodnik - I'm real happy for you and Imma let u finish, but MJJC have some of the most gorgeous girls of all time! :p

But this is the same girl, right?!
sncniu.jpg

What is the blonde dancers name? I'd like to see some more pictures of her. Hahaha

Tyne Stecklein

(I bet everyone with a penis is googling like a motherfu**er right now :lol:)

Last edited:

I think some dancers were also part of the Wade Robson show on MTV.

Dres (Ricardo Andres Reid) I recognised from Christina Aguilera candyman video.. he started out dancing for Janet Jackson, then went on tour with Christina Aguilera. He's danced for others but I can't remember now..

edit: here's his myspace with info - http://www.myspace.com/tbgdres

think he was in hsm too.

Last edited:

Yo Jan, my zvodnik - I'm real happy for you and Imma let u finish, but MJJC have some of the most gorgeous girls of all time! :p

But this is the same girl, right?!
sncniu.jpg

Tyne Stecklein

Hehehee...wow, what did you just say??! Umm... using google translator?

Yeah, i think i know at who are you getting at...are you successful with anyone? :D
MJ had very hot fan girls yup...you know i just met one yesterday, so hot too.

It is the same girl yp...but you can't give her a compliment.

She must be hot...you see Derek just asked for her name when you can clearly see it on the picture i posted...that's what dekolte do my man .

How can some of you say that the girl in TWYMMF clip was hotter than Tyne if you even don't see her face clear? Were you looking inside a girl's heart?

Bruce wayne...not all with a penis, only 10% of the forum members ...because -based on my calculation- we have only 20% of males...

Umm... I like Misha & Shannon. ;)
While reading that post I was like...'wow did i miss anyone' and then on imdb i saw that these are male dancers....great yes, i like them both...NOT

I'm a girl and I thought the blonde dancer was hot, too.

Re: HOT blonde *girl dancer :D

title changed from HOT blonde dancer to HOT blonde girl dancer...any other suggestion for thread name?

shall i tell her she has a fan club here?

*Walks into thread*

*Laughs at the guys adorable reactions :lol:*

*Leaves*

Back