TII Dancers Thread, On Ellen, Male Female! Recognise them?

Is Shannon a model r sumthin cause hes TOO FINE!!! lol

I just saw it, damn i gott say Travis Payne can dance. DAMN.

So boys...what do you think about her? Would you...?

I am talking about this girl in the movie...
0905302136354610.jpg

I think she's the one.

Please girls, don't be jealous...
Yes he said it,

but i dont like this movie anymore, i have reasons not to, the dancers are NOT to blame though, and to me Payne is disgusting...he's making himself promotion and i dont think Michael liked him that much...

read this story... you will understand...

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80340

is a must

Props for the TII dancers..

How awesome where they? Best dancers IMO that MJ had for a concert,
The dance sequence for shake your body is amazing. :punk:
Lets give them some L.O.V.E too. :D

Re: Props for the TII dancers..

Absolutely!!!
They are great and were the perfect complement to MJ :)

Yeah, they were awesome. :)

Oh they were great :shock:! rly I aint lyin lol. At the bega someone said they were ''the best dancers in the world are here'' something like that, I believe they rly were the best dancers he had!

They are just OFF THE HOOK! :punk: Each and every one of them...so friggin' awesome!
And I'm so proud that Timor, the Dutch dancer, got in! Makes your dreams become a lil' less out of reach as a Dutchie.:)

yeahh the dancers looked normal for This is It. For once :\ haha

I hate it when I see a woman this gorgeous on tv or something. Knowing you can never have them :\

Even if I knew shed be too old for me anyway. How old is she? Tyne I mean.

TII 's dancers on ET

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/11/80515/index.html

Dancers from the current No. 1 film in America, 'Michael Jackson's This Is It,' descended upon ET and opened up about working with the late King of Pop.
The young men universally had nothing but praise for Michael, explaining that for them, working with the music icon was their "highest aspiration" and that it was a "beautiful moment."
Dancer Daniel Celebre told ET, "Every single person that saw Michael just gave the same energy back, so the love was flying all over the place. And to see the myth, the legend, right in front of you was just ... a blessing-and-a-half."
Of watching the film, Timor Steffens said, "To be honest, my emotions were really running in my body while I was watching the movie, but I also had a lot of positivity in my body, because it's a beautiful moment that we had in life."
Choreographer Travis Payne, who has been like a father figure to the group, explained, "With the release of Michael's documentary we've been able to have a bit of healing and it's helped us all, I think, to be able to cope with such a great loss."
Watch our video for more and tune in to ET tonight to see the group perform on the ET stage.

Re: TII 's dancers on ET

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/11/80515/index.html

Dancers from the current No. 1 film in America, 'Michael Jackson's This Is It,' descended upon ET and opened up about working with the late King of Pop.
The young men universally had nothing but praise for Michael, explaining that for them, working with the music icon was their "highest aspiration" and that it was a "beautiful moment."
Dancer Daniel Celebre told ET, "Every single person that saw Michael just gave the same energy back, so the love was flying all over the place. And to see the myth, the legend, right in front of you was just ... a blessing-and-a-half."
Of watching the film, Timor Steffens said, "To be honest, my emotions were really running in my body while I was watching the movie, but I also had a lot of positivity in my body, because it's a beautiful moment that we had in life."
Choreographer Travis Payne, who has been like a father figure to the group, explained, "With the release of Michael's documentary we've been able to have a bit of healing and it's helped us all, I think, to be able to cope with such a great loss."
Watch our video for more and tune in to ET tonight to see the group perform on the ET stage.

Thanks memefan! I love Travis and the dancers. It's hard to see Travis be Michael's placeholder though. :(

The dancers are all so amazingly eloquent about Michael. I believe everything they say because they were with Michael almost everyday for the last 3 months of his life. I could seriously fall in love with each one of them! :)

It must be so frickin hard for those guys/girls. :(
Remember the interviews at the start of the documentary..they really loved Michael.
:(

I have so much respect. That was a great routine
I appreciate all the beautiful things they say about MJ
and how much that experience meant to all of them.

one of my fav parts of the movie was when Mj was showing them
the Drill and dancing with the white back drop he look so amazing
in his Curls, Black embroidered shirt and black pants (sigh)

Thanks! When I see how much love the dancers have for Michael and hear how they speak of him, it just makes me cry.

"It's all for love L.O.V.E" :weeping:

TII Dancers (and where they're from)

I used to have a list of the name of the dancers and where they all came from... I know there were two canadians in there and I'm trying to figure who they were...

Anyone know?

Alright, got the names but don't have any info about where they're from:
Daniel Yao, Misha Gabriel, Nicholas Bass, Daniel Celebre, Mekia Cox, Christopher Grant, Misha Hamilton, Shannon Holtzapffel, Devin Jamieson, Charles Klapow, Ricardo Reid, Danielle Rueda Watts, Tyne Stecklein, Timor Steffens

Re: TII Dancers (and where they're from)

ONE of them is from Germany.

Just tell me the blonde girl's name :D

Timor Steffens is from The Netherlands!

He became 2nd at So You Think You Can Dance in 2008.

shannon - australia
daniel.c - canada
timor - holland
rest-usa

I still pray for that guy who spoke at the beginning................saying ''life is hard right?''..............anyone know who HE is and where he is? and how he's doing now??
:-(

one of the guys had a british accent.

I still pray for that guy who spoke at the beginning................saying ''life is hard right?''..............anyone know who HE is and where he is? and how he's doing now??

That's Mischa. He was on LKL the week after MJ passed. I see him do all the tributes and everything associated with MJ. He was a featured speaker on the Janet's MTV Tribute Making of. He had brown hair and then blonde.

I used to have a list of the name of the dancers and where they all came from... I know there were two canadians in there and I'm trying to figure who they were...

Anyone know?

Alright, got the names but don't have any info about where they're from:
Daniel Yao, Misha Gabriel, Nicholas Bass, Daniel Celebre, Mekia Cox, Christopher Grant, Misha Hamilton, Shannon Holtzapffel, Devin Jamieson, Charles Klapow, Ricardo Reid, Danielle Rueda Watts, Tyne Stecklein, Timor Steffens

Weren't there like around 20 dancers in total? Something like 14 principle dancers and another 6 background dancers.

That's Misha (Gabriel) Hamilton and if I am not completely mistaken in the movie he has blond hair (and black bandana every now and then) and dances down the ramp (with Nick Bass) in Shake Your Body. He lives in LA, so I think he continues his dancer/choreographer career there :)

Edit. Oh sorry, didn't notice elmari had already replied to you.

Michael's dancers were awesome, the show would have been fantastic with them in it!

Back