TII Dancers Thread, On Ellen, Male Female! Recognise them?

Re: Anyone else recognize the dancers?

I knew I recognized Mekia from somewhere! She's that, "I really don't believe she's pregnant girl on 90210!"

Re: Anyone else recognize the dancers?

Timor Steffens came in 2nd place in so you think you can dance Holland last year.

Re: HOT blonde *girl dancer :D

I would definitely DO her.

(that's IF she's into Hairy Men :lol: )

Re: HOT blonde dancer :D

Same, but I can recognize when another girl looks good and I think Orianthi and Mekia were the best looking! I loved their style too. I agree Michael did have good taste!

I think we ladies need to have a thread dedicated to the male dancers though lol. Quiet a few of them were really cute.

Lets do it. (oh and she is hot btw. sure mj appreciated her video of when she got through :p )

I agree! I'd like to say a few words about Timor LOL. :blush:

Both Tyne and Mekia are gorgeous!

Which dancer was it that Michael said 'Shes the one!' to???? Near the start of the film.

Re: TII Dancers on Ellen

This dance was one of my favorites from the movie. I love the two guys dancing in the middle at the begining. It reminds me of some moves from The Wiz, ease on down the road

She really is beautiful but I think the hot blonde male dancer needs his own thread too. I can't remember his name but its similar to Mikia and his hair was originally darker for the auditions

I agree! I'd like to say a few words about Timor LOL. :blush:

Both Tyne and Mekia are gorgeous!

She really is beautiful but I think the hot blonde male dancer needs his own thread too. I can't remember his name but its similar to Mikia and his hair was originally darker for the auditions

Ok, as much as I'd like to talk about how hot these ladies are.. I think this is a thread for gentleman appreciation.. seen as the question was something like would you 'do' her. :cheeky:

I'll start a boy one but if nobody posts there I'll be mad :D

* The MALE Dancers *

Some of us on here felt we should have this thread for the girls and boys to participate in and enjoy.

This Is It: Male Dancers appreciation thread..

Names:

Charles 'Chucky' Klapow:
Dancer_Klapow.jpg

xbcua8.jpg

Ricardo "Dres" Reid:
Dres_Reid_300.jpg

2nbby9e.jpg

Nick Bass:
LoveShow%20tour,%20and%20was%20a%20backup%20dancer%20on%20this%20tour%3Cbr%3E-%20Also%20worked%20with%20Prince%3Cp%3E%3Cbr%3E%3Cimg%20src=

Timor Steffens:
581670933_5_i5S4.jpeg

Devin Andrew Jamieson:
Dancer_Jamieson.jpg

Daniel 'Mystic Boog' Celebre:
Dancer_Celebre.jpg

10r2xcm.jpg

Shannon Christiaan Antoine Holtzapffel:
Dancer_Holtzapffel.jpg

ay4z77.jpg

Misha Gabriel Hamilton:
Dancer_Gabriel.jpg

Chris 'Kriyss' Grant:
Dancer_Grant.jpg

I think thats all of them. Have you heard of them/seen them before? Who did you like? Post photos if you find them..

Edit: arghhh! confused, what happened? we got merged??

Last edited:
^^^

Thx for posting that! I did not know their names. I would love to see some pics, i'll try to find some myself.

We've been merged.

Dres is my favourite.. hes gorgeous and hes a very nice person... and a great dancer of course! :D

Last edited:
Aww yeah I've seen that pic before :cry:. They're feeling there what so many of us were that day.

I can't believe how mods can just change my thread to general thread of dancers....we have a lot of very, very stupid threads (like: where is arty? billie jean crotch grabbing, Michael looked hot-so he can look hot but a girl can't?) and now...heh, really i can't believe it... it was a joke and now i see, lol..so much jealous people here... beacuse it was a first thread completely decided to a hot girl on this forum. :D
I don0t think it is fair to edit people's thread like that...it was a thread for one specific dancer...and yeah, i knew it would get changed or removed to another thread lol, i was so right :p

So pleaaaseee can we have a seperate thread for her? I am quite sure that the girl move my thread into this one....am i right? hehe And besides that i am quite sure MJ said for her that She is the one. I am sorry but if girls have thread totally for them (I saw would you hit him or not-somethnig like that :S um?! )...we guys shuld definetely have one just for us and not for girls and gays. So boys what do you think? :p

Last edited:
:bugeyed Michael-Billie-Jean-slow-motion crotch-grabbing is not a stupid thread. How very dare youuuu :giggle:

I would have liked a seperate boy dancer appreciation thread, but we got merged by a mod...seperate threads would have probably died pretty quick anyway.. never mind!

Last edited:
I know it is...but it is totally for girls!
no that previous thread would definitely not die...yesterday every MAN was posting in this thread...today...no one. You see my point? Who cares about dancers on general...we care about SOME dancers -well about one actually hehehe.
You care about Mike but you don't care about every singer....you know what i mean?

Man I am sure if mike would have a chance to see this thread he would stay here for some time....

I know it is...but it is totally for girls!
no that previous thread would definitely not die...yesterday every MAN was posting in this thread...today...no one. You see my point? Who cares about dancers on general...we care about SOME dancers -well about one actually hehehe.
You care about Mike but you don't care about every singer....you know what i mean?

Man I am sure if mike would have a chance to see this thread he would stay here for some time....

Mike got to dance with her. :\

Oh and err....she got to dance with her idol.....I guess.

But Mike got to dance with her :O

Yup... Mike had to dance with her, he was probably forced into that :p hehe

I am sure that when MJ says 'She's the one' ... That 'she' was Tyna :D .
Lucky Mike.

well you can carry that on here anyway. its not my choice.. i wanted seperate ones... so the girls could perv on the boy dancers .. in particular Dres and Timor.

That the first time seeing the pic wit Dres and the other dancer the day after Mike passing...

Back