To My MJJC Family

Thank you guys, it's very hard, I'm going in to say my goodbyes to her, it won't be easy but it has to be done...

Sweetie,...i'm sorry i went offline yesterday...i should have been here for you...i'm here if you want to talk...
I am so sorry to hear about your mom...maybe it was for the best my dear.Tight Tender Hugs

Sweetie,...i'm sorry i went offline yesterday...i should have been here for you...i'm here if you want to talk...
I am so sorry to hear about your mom...maybe it was for the best my dear.Tight Tender Hugs
Yes it was, I knew this was going to happen..Just not like this..Now I'm going to have to deal with her crazy relatives. :doh:

Yes it was, I knew this was going to happen..Just not like this..Now I'm going to have to deal with her crazy relatives. :doh:

Honey,as crazy as this sounds,ignore your selfish relatives.More important now is YOU,your brothers,and your father.
I'm praying for you and your family.HUGS

I will see mom tomorrow...was going to see her today, but the person that was going to take us, hasn't came back from doing an eran

Prayers for you and your family.
I sending you big hugs. :better:

Oh, that is sure FUN :tease:I guess, every family has them :smilerolleyes:

Just BE YOURSELF as they will :censored: all by themselves, eventually...

OMG, Sweet Princess... YOU haven't been out of my mind though...

:better: to you and know, this is still your :heart: HOME, Hun

Sweet Princess,we are all here with you.We are your Mj family,this place is your home...our home...
let us know what we can do for you dear.
Feel our love,our prayers and support 24/7 dear.
Tight hugs

Thanks you guys are wonderful.
one of my brothers has lost his temper, I'm tempted to push him away.
It's either that or move out I can't deal with my brothers anymore.

Oh wow...what happened dear?
As selfish as it might seem,foccus on you.If you don't take care of you,i fear noone will.
We are here for you sweetie.HUGS

Oh wow...what happened dear?
As selfish as it might seem,foccus on you.If you don't take care of you,i fear noone will.
We are here for you sweetie.HUGS
one of his friends got kicked out and he went nuts.
I've been cleaning my room to keep myslef from crying, that only worked for a little bit.
Now I'm in tears again..

one of his friends got kicked out and he went nuts.
I've been cleaning my room to keep myslef from crying, that only worked for a little bit.
Now I'm in tears again..

:(

Be strong and patience. :better: :hug: God will take care of it. :angel:

Sweetie,i just heard your message,and i want to tell you taht i am here for you anytime.
It's true...we should always make sure we tell our moms how much we love them,and i try to do it all the time,but sometimes it's just so impossible....
You say your mom had an addiction...oh dear that is the worst and so sad...I'm praying She is finally in Peace,as i am for you and your familly.
Please do keep updating,and say whatever,cry if you want to,but say it,do it.
Let all come out...its the only way to feel better in the end.
You are not alone.HUGS

Sweetie,i just heard your message,and i want to tell you taht i am here for you anytime.
It's true...we should always make sure we tell our moms how much we love them,and i try to do it all the time,but sometimes it's just so impossible....
You say your mom had an addiction...oh dear that is the worst and so sad...I'm praying She is finally in Peace,as i am for you and your familly.
Please do keep updating,and say whatever,cry if you want to,but say it,do it.
Let all come out...its the only way to feel better in the end.
You are not alone.HUGS
Yes, she did and it finally caught up with her, for all the ones that still have their moms, don't shut them out, it'll hurt you in the end..

(((((((Holding you tight))))))

I'm here for you...we are all here...it's your mj family...your mj home...
Praying for you.Let me know if there's anything else i can do dear

Pray for my mother's soul,

Consider it done sweetie.
For reasons you know,i'm extremely sensitive to what you are going now,because if it had happen to me...i don't think i would be dealing like you are my sweet friend.Please feel my love,prayers and support there with you all the time.
Please reach me anytime...when it gets too painfull...anytime really....
I been asking God to take care of you and your family,and that your mom can finally rest in Peace.I'll for sure ask for your moms soul.
Is there anything else i can do for you?HUGS

oh hun,,I just now came upon this thread..I am SO sorry for your loss..I truly mean that. Please know that I am praying for you. Just take care of YOU right now,..everyything else that you have mentioned here in this thread..like your brother and his friend..don't worry that will work itself out for the best. Please know that I am here for you...please feel free to pm me if you need to. Lots of love...:hug:

Thank you guys, it means alot right now. my sister and I are the only ones who are calm right now.

the hospital is giving her another week so they can try to figure out if she has something wrong with her brain, please pray that she pulls through when the whole family was there talking to her and everything she was moving a little and opened one of her eyes please keep praying everyone:)

the hospital is giving her another week so they can try to figure out if she has something wrong with her brain, please pray that she pulls through when the whole family was there talking to her and everything she was moving a little and opened one of her eyes please keep praying everyone:)

wow that is truly amazing that she woke up...hopefully that is a good sign if she opened her eye by herself..that means that she does have the ability to know who is there...if she didnt then she would be brain dead..but she opened her eyes..that is such a blessing. I learned that they best thing that the family can do is to keep talking to her...they say that the patient can hear when being spoken too. Thank you for the updates...my prayers continue to be with you and your family.

Sweet Princess...Oh dear,remember i said this to you in PM?remember i said you should give time?God heard me...
XthuderX2 is so right,and i saw it happening with my mom.Right when her aneurysm brusted,my mom was in ICU for a long time,and fighting for her life.There were times doctors said it was useless,but i always felt my mom would make it.I was right.After a month and a half my mom came to me again.
Dear your mom will make it!I know it!I feel it!My prayers will go on for your mom and all your family.
Thank you for the "good news" sweetie.keep updating us ok?
HUGS

Thank you guys, it helped to see her, but it also bothered me, having to see her with tubes all around her.
I wanted to cry so bad..

Thank you guys, it helped to see her, but it also bothered me, having to see her with tubes all around her.
I wanted to cry so bad..

It's a image you will never forget i know.But dear,try to foccus on the positive side...those tubes are helping and will save your mom.Keep the faith.HUGS

Back