To My MJJC Family

Thank you guys, I don't know what I'd do with out any of you or my boyfriend.
You guys are the one helping me by keeping me sane, I can't thank you guys enough. :D

Hey >
bearhug.sml.gif
:give_heart:

Update:

Mom was taken off life support, her heart hasn't stopped yet. I need to make it known that even though she was taken off life support, she will never be the same as she was before she had her heart attack. Should she make it, she will need a nurse's care 24/7 and she will never be able to walk or talk ever again.

Sweet Princess...God works in mysterious ways,dosen't He?
Who can tell what is best for your Mom?If for us,it seems clear that the best it could happen to her,would be to die,To God it dosen't seem like it.And Why?well,maybe your mom still has things to do in this world?How?God will show you the way and give the toals for it.
Honey you will need a lot of strengh...but know we are all here for you.God Bless you sweetie.HUGS

Thank you, Maria..

I feel like I'm losing my mind...Sometimes I wonder how I made it this far..

Thank you, Maria..

I feel like I'm losing my mind...Sometimes I wonder how I made it this far..

Oh dear,believe me i know you are feeling so well....
Look at how long my mom is sick,look at all the ups and downs...just when i think that my mom will not make it because it is too much,she always finds a way to make it,and the same goes for me...just when i think i can't handle it anymore,something happens and here i am.
Wish i knew how to explain where the strengh comes from,but i honestly don't know.I truly think it has a lot to do with faith.
I don' know if you have faith in God,but i do...a lot.
From my experience i can tell you will feel like that a lot dear.Just come here and open up when things get too much.It helps.It really does.

Yes, It does. I wish to god my guy could be here, it would help... :(
I miss him so damn much.. He can't be here cause Money's tight...

Mom's slowly dying...Waiting for the call... :cry:

...She's gone now... :cry:

Last edited:
Oh man I'm really sorry Sweet Princess :( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time :hug:

When my dad was in hospital the doctors said if he survived the night that he would be virtually a vegetable. He didn't survive the night and when I looked upon his body after they broke the news he was no longer in pain. 21 years of pain for him just vanished in an instant.

Thinking of you.

When my dad was in hospital the doctors said if he survived the night that he would be virtually a vegetable.
That's what the doctors said about my mom, she's just that a vegtable. I went in on the 31st of March, It was the saddest thing to see, after that I never went back in..

Yes, It does. I wish to god my guy could be here, it would help... :(
I miss him so damn much.. He can't be here cause Money's tight...

Mom's slowly dying...Waiting for the call... :cry:

...She's gone now... :cry:

lots of :better:and :love: for you, dear and your family...
It's funny I keep thinking of what you said in your video and indeed, I do value the time with loved ones more now...
REMEMBER, when it gets all too much, just POP in and we'll be there to carry you on the wings of :heart:

I believe all mothers are true fighters and survivors.
Mine prooves me that everyday.
Who knows if your mom got the "wake up call" she needed to change her life?God works in Mysterious ways...
Have faith dear.

Doctors are not God dear.They are wrong so many times...keep the faith.HUGS

The doctors have told us, that she will not make it through the night...

it is very hard seeing someone you love in that stage of life...I watched my sister go through the same thing...it is so hard on the one's that are left behind. I am still praying for you honey,,please know that she is not suffering...she doesn't know what is happening to her. You and your family are the ones that are suffering now. I pray that when she has reached her end that you will find the strength to move through it...dont worry,,,although it will seem like you cannot go on another day,..yo WILL be ok in time..I know it doesn't seem like it right now...but you WILL be ok. All my love and hugs and prayers going out to you and your family. Please know that we are all here for you. :hug:

Sweet Princess...Kelly dear,i can't imagine the pain you are going through,and i hope i will not any time soon,although i doubt it pretty much,but that's a different story.
Please know i am here for you,and i am sure we all are.
It's complelty understandable that you are emotionally drained,and feeling like not doing anything.(My mom is alive,and i feel like that already).
It seems that the way you grieve is very similar to mine.Like i said to you in pm,i have something almost every night to help me sleep,or otherwise i would go days without sleeping,or sleping for a like a hour or2.If i was you,i would talk to a family doctor to see if you could have that kind of help.
Please feel free to pm me anytime dear.
Your mom is finally resting in Peace.No more pain for her ever.My condolences to you and your family.
dear,i'm so sorry...i really am...if there's anything i can do besides praying,let me know.Tight Hug

Her Memorial will be this sunday...

Thanks you guys, I'm still a little numb. Her body will be brought back to Washington state, where she will be buried.

Last edited:
again ,,,I am so sorry for your loss sweet girl...these are not just words ,,like I said I lived through the nightmare you have been through...although it wasn't my mom..it was my sister...she too died at 40 years old...drugs and alcohol....more the alcohol than the drugs...please know that it is an insidious disease..she may of wanted to stop however she just couldn't find the strength. I know these words may not be of any comfort to you now..but..the only way that I found peace with her passing was to remind myself daily that SHE is not hurting anymore...she is finally at rest and doesn't have to be cold or sick anymore. My heart breaks for you my dear girl...you are very brave..as i said before..you Will be ok...it will take time...you will cry for many days...I cried every single day for a solid year...it has been six years (April 7th) and I still at times cry. You are a brave girl..and please know that my prayers are still here for YOU,,,the left behind. SHE is at peace now. :hug:

Thank you guys, I'm gonna need it..:cry:

I'm tempted to push certain people away because I feel that some of them aren't being there for me when
I need them to be. Please don't worry none of you will be pushed away, I promise.

Sweet Princess,Dear,you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm here for you...we all are.
May your Mom Rest In Peace now.Her nightmare is finally over dear.
God Bless you my friend.HUGS

Oh Dear,it really is...To me this forum is my home...and my mj friends,are my family.
I would say that given what you are going through,it is normal to feel how are you feeling(?)...
Don't worry if you "forget"us...you know where to find us,and we for sure don't forget you at all.HUGS

Back