To My MJJC Family

the hospital is giving her another week so they can try to figure out if she has something wrong with her brain, please pray that she pulls through when the whole family was there talking to her and everything she was moving a little and opened one of her eyes please keep praying everyone:)

Ah, that's COOL news :blush: It means not all HOPE is lost and like Thunder said so beautifully... All you can do is TALK and GIVE her L.O.V.E :heart: that will pull her through and NEVER give up... How LONG and SLOW the time and healing goes... There is light at the end of the tunnel...

Take care sweet princess :love: YOU and your MUM will remain in my prayers and thoughts....

Ah, that's COOL news :blush: It means not all HOPE is lost and like Thunder said so beautifully... All you can do is TALK and GIVE her L.O.V.E :heart: that will pull her through and NEVER give up... How LONG and SLOW the time and healing goes... There is light at the end of the tunnel...

Take care sweet princess :love: YOU and your MUM will remain in my prayers and thoughts....

Thank you :flowers:

Oh my sweet princes I'm so sorry you are going through such hardship & torment :no: I will watch your videos when I get home. Please feel my thoughts towards you and your mother from now on as this is the first time i've seen this thread :( I've been through the same thing with my dad and feel your pain :(

It's a image you will never forget i know.But dear,try to foccus on the positive side...those tubes are helping and will save your mom.Keep the faith.HUGS

It's an image no one should have to witness seeing a mother/father in such a position. The last image I had of my dad alive was like this, with an oxygen mask over his face with labouried breathing with a tear in his eye as I left the ward that evening (he died in the early hours of the next morning).

As Michael said "we'll be right there with you." :hug:

Sweet Princess,How are things now,dear?Any improvement?
How are you?
Pm Me if there's anything you need anyhing.HUGS

Thrillerchild,Dear i had no idea you went through that much...you should talk and open up as i think it helps,even if it is just a little,to heal.I'm here if you want.HUGS

Sweet Princess,How are things now,dear?Any improvement?
How are you?
Pm Me if there's anything you need anyhing.HUGS

Thrillerchild,Dear i had no idea you went through that much...you should talk and open up as i think it helps,even if it is just a little,to heal.I'm here if you want.HUGS
As of right now, there are no improvements that I know of.

I'm a wreck, not eating as much. I wish I had my guy here. :(

Oh wow sweetie...don't give up hope.Remember that next Sunday is Easter.
Can i ask you where is your guy and isn't he with you in a moment like this?
I know its the same at all...but i'm here for you..we all are dear.Don't feel alone ok?HUGS

Thank you guys so much, this really means a lot, right now I feel like I'm going nuts.
I want my mom to get better so she can meet my boyfriend..

Sweet Princess,Have faith dear.Have faith!
It's Easter week,remember?Your mom will make it...believe me.HUGS

As of right now, I'm hearing two different things (1) My mom's condition hasn't changed, they want us to have another family meeting to see if she should be taken off life support and (2) They took her off the breathing machine because she was breathing in her own.

I don't know what to believe, if they wanted to take her off life support they should've done it on Friday, when I was there. I don't want to keep going in and out of that hospital.It's too damn much for me, I can't take it. The only thing that is helping me cope with this besides my MJJC Family, is my boyfriend, for the last 2 days all I've done is cry, eat and sleep.

I wish to god that my boyfriend could be here, he won't be here until Sept. All I can do is talk to him by phone until he comes down to visit me.. I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown..

Last edited:
sweet princess, my thoughts are with you

Sweet Princess..Oh dear...i don't want to sound crazy,and i don't even want to give you false hopes,but what if your mom needs more time?why can't doctors wait till like it's a month or something?I mean...what if she is not dead,but seeming so?
I am saying this because i have so much faith,you know?i believe something will and can happen,and even more at this time as we apporach Easter.
I'll for sure go on praying for your mom's soul,for you and you family sweetie.
Please keep us updating.
And no...you are not selfish or anything like that.You need to take care of you,you know you did and tried all you could to help your mom.You gave her and showed her love...She knows you love her.
You are not alone dear.Tight tender hugs.

The doctors have said that she won't pull through and won't be able to remember anything.
They are pulling the plug tomorrow.. :cry:

(((((sweet Princess)))) we are all here with you and for you.
I'm so sorry sweetie...

All my :love: and :better: to you sweet princess...

Docs these days hey :evil:

Indeed, thats all you can do is LOVE and CARE for your mum and your family...
Been there done that with my Grandma... I tried to help her too and spend so many times with her in the ER as she had yet another heart failure :cry: and NOW, she's with Michael too...

NEVER feel guilty, Sweet Princess... You've HELPED her and NOW it's up to her...
I know, you can 'expect' a 'roller coaster' of emotions that is called 'grief' but know that we here understand you and support you... NEED to talk... NEED to yell your frustrations... POP in and we'll cover you with the blanket of :heart:

This place HERE 'saved' me too :blush:

Last edited:
I'm sorry they couldn't do anything more for your mom. :( You're all in my prayers :angel: and I'm sure you'll see her again one day. Yes, I'm sure Michael will take care of her. :hug:

Thanks you guys, it means a lot. Right now, I'm going through a lot of anger.
Not because of my mother choosing to live her life on her terms but because there are people that are now coming out saying that they cared about her, yet when she was having trouble they wouldn't help her. :perrin

Thanks you guys, it means a lot. Right now, I'm going through a lot of anger.
Not because of my mother choosing to live her life on her terms but because there are people that are now coming out saying that they cared about her, yet when she was having trouble they wouldn't help her. :perrin

Hey > :better:
bearhug.sml.gif
:give_heart:

Sweet Princess...I am so sorry for your loss.
I understand your anger very much,because i had familly issues like the ones you are having,and i am pretty sure i will have them again.If there's any good advice i can give you,is to ignore those people and foccus on you,your brothers and your father.They are the ones who mean the most right after you.
Please feel free to pm anytime.
My prayers and my love are with you dear.HUGS

Thank you guys, I don't know what I'd do with out any of you or my boyfriend.
You guys are the one helping me by keeping me sane, I can't thank you guys enough. :D

Sweet Princess...I am so sorry for your loss.
I understand your anger very much,because i had familly issues like the ones you are having,and i am pretty sure i will have them again.If there's any good advice i can give you,is to ignore those people and foccus on you,your brothers and your father.They are the ones who mean the most right after you.
Please feel free to pm anytime.
My prayers and my love are with you dear.HUGS

Indeed, that's part of the other 'roller coaster' you can escape from as I too been there done that... :smilerolleyes:
Grief makes people :evil:
Don't FALL into their trap...

Just know that you are NOT the blame... You've done all you can and if someone else in your family 'screws' up it's their KARMA...

Lots of :better: to you Sweet Princess :love:

Back