Unhappy with your seats?

The best I could get is BK409 Row K 653&4, not the best, but am just grateful after over 3 hours tring, that I got anything.

The atmosphere will still be magical, and the sound and plasma screens will help, but if I can get better seats on Friday I will.

I didn't expect the 'nose bleed' seats to cost the highest price. And I hate heights, I mean really hate heights, but for Michael I'll overcome that fear (I hope!) and if I don't and start screaming nobody will know it's because of the height anyway.

I got section BK 401, row C, seat 453. I'm worried I won't see anything. Hope I get something better on friday.

hey does it say who took the money from your bank account for these tix? it just has a dahs for mine, and no name or anything :S

I got "BK 109, row T", which is a £75... and I dunno if I've read the seat charts wrong but that's a pretty bad seat for £75?! o_O

If you dont like your seats either sell them to other MJJ members or sell them on ebay NOW

A simple Buy It Now of £250 per ticket. Use the money to buy tickets for the new dates being added either this summer or next Feb.

how can we sell tickets on ebay if we don't expect to receive them anytime soon?

Don't complain. Some people don't even have tickets! At least you will be IN the arena!

I don't want to sound ungratefull, but I paid 75 pounds for these tickets, that's lower tier price. Are u sure its in the yellow section ? I'm really happy I got tickets but if I'm in yellow I paid too much

thats exactly how i feel, 75 quid for the yellow bit, that shouldnt be right. Sorry i do sound ungrateful, but im happy i got tickets, but im annoyed a little at the price for crap seating :(

Right now i'm just happy that i got tickets period. Oh and if your right at the back why don't you take some Binoculars with you? Just a suggestion :)

my seats are 865-867..still happy..

however..i thought that there will be better seats for 75 pounds (so maybe A2 goes only with Thriller package..or what? - than i was right when i thought that A2 must be 500+ pounds)..

Apart from the A blocks 101 is the best block to have :yes:

I got A2 with my Thriller package. :wild:

Cool! Thanks for clearing that up for me! And congrats on your success! I was aiming for the floor as well but when I started getting the errors I thought the floor was sold out and I started looking in Tier one since there are more seats there, so close!

I don't want to sound ungratefull, but I paid 75 pounds for these tickets, that's lower tier price. Are u sure its in the yellow section ? I'm really happy I got tickets but if I'm in yellow I paid too much

I paid 75 pounds for my upper teir as well and I am in block 402, which is straight opposite of yours, only one teir heigher :)

Unhappy with my seats? Why? I'd rather be in the same building than MJ than not at all. How can anyone be unhappy with that?!

If it was Wembley and you had seats from the half way line to the back of the stadium that wouldnt be so great, but the O2 is hardly Wembley, everywheres a good seat.

Unhappy with my seats? Why? I'd rather be in the same building than MJ than not at all. How can anyone be unhappy with that?!

If it was Wembley and you had seats from the half way line to the back of the stadium that wouldnt be so great, but the O2 is hardly Wembley, everywheres a good seat.

Exatly! Let's all just be happy that some of us can actually go.

We are there yahoooooooooooooooooooooo

if we get better seats so what!!

But look ppl, who ever has a ticket is going to see and HEAR!! the king of pop!! get that into your head!!

Im well happy!!

Regardless to what kind of seats you have, all of you are blessed to be able to able to go. We Americans do not have concerts dates yet (if ever) and many of us can not go to London. So when you look at your ticket and do not like your seat, think about those of us who would love to have that ticket and seat of yours. You are one in millions who are going to wish to be there.

Back