Unhappy with your seats?

yeh wat is bk?? stand for, i cant read the damn chart to see where my seat is. BK 417 seat 856?? Can anyone tell me where that, is it an ok seat :S please x :)

If you watch the 30th Anniversary show, you'll see people sitting almost behind the stage, or at least out of view of the front of the stage. It happens. They will let you know your seat is "limited view".

Im sure they are good anyway. All im asking for is that there is not to much in front of the stage like huge speakers or something. Would be bad to be forced to watch the consert at a screen during the show:p

How can anyone be unhappy with their seat? :no: This is a Michael Jackson concert, there is no such thing as a bad seat! :mello:

can someone tell me where exacly are these seats located in the arena that i just bought for 3rd of september?

: section BK 420, row S, seats 941-944

??????

It's top tier, the yellow area to the right.

can someone tell me where exacly are these seats located in the arena that i just bought for 3rd of september?

: section BK 420, row S, seats 941-944

??????

Wow indeed :D in Sept. When is your date?

Last edited:
Wtf shall I do? I bought 3 tickets at Bk 118 row z? Thats behind the scene :S wtf...is there any risk that the seats are behind the scene?

I guess this isn't bad at all. If what people say is true, it's probably a lot like the Allstate Arena in Rosemont Illinois (Chicago). The arena is slightly smaller (around 15,000 capacity), but there isn't a bad seat in the house. I've been there about a half dozen times and each show I've had a perfect view whether in the rafters or on the floor.

At least you all have seats. IVE GOT NOTHING.

Same. And I was on here ready to get a ticket hours before the presale would start.. and then I stayed up since that 3 am EST (7 am GMT) mark until 7 am EST (11 am GMT). -_- There were a few times it FINALLY loaded to the page to get the ticket.. but each time the time limit exceeded because I had some error or I was tabbed out and came back too late. :(

section BK 108, row R, seats 234-235 are these good seatss??
cause i don't get the plan totaly lol

i just about to buy but they ask me to confirm about secure mastercard or something then they ask me about postcode statement??? what is that?where can i fpund that???ooo i'm desperate

>"

i dont know why everyones moaning about their tickets - especially when most actually have good seats!

the thing with the o2 is, no seat is a bad seat, some are just better than others (nearer the stage obv) but you can see from everywhere and the sound is not poorer up the back or anything! if you are on level 1 seating, anywhere around the arena you will have a good view. plus, they have MASSIVE screens anyway. iv sat up the top and in level 1 seats and they were both good.

but hey, some people never thought they'd ever get the chance to see mj live, me being one of them, so be grateful you have tickets if you do and get the oppurtunity to see this amazing thing!

Well, I'm not unhappy about my tix, just the date... If i can get others for the 10th or 12th of August I will be selling my 28th July ones....
I wish they hadn't done that...

Back