Unhappy with your seats?

Um... I've gor BK 112, seat 377, does smb know where is BK112 on this photo?

o2arena-left.jpg

That photo shows exactly what I am scared of the most. That all I will see are lights. Gosh I'm so frustrated again now I'm gonna start crying!!! :( :( :( But yeah...at least I'll be in the building and can at least listen. :mello:

you have good seats block 112 is over the stage i am in block 112 for one of the shows

I have THE shittest seats ever. Level 4, seats 850-851 which is really high up and RIGHT AT THE BACK. :cry:

I want my money back. I don't particularly want to go anymore because what's the point if you can only HEAR him and not GODAMN SEEEEE HIMMMM?!?!?!?!

I've paid 116 pounds for nothingggg. He'll probably spend it on plast... just joking! I'm really annoyed right now :)

I am not unhappy with my seats (upper tier, BK403 row D) but i would have preferred standing-floor tickets.

Nothing beats being squashed by hundreds of fans while having MJ in front of you LOL

Is 405 in level 4,cause i have tickets here,they are the only ones i could get,i am very scared of height,is this where my seats are?please someone tell me.

This is all strange.

I'm happy to just get a ticket and not be in the back on the floor, but logic dictates 75 pounds for a floor seat, 65 for a red bleacher and 50 for the upper tier. I paid 65 yet am in section 418 row Q. Others are saying they paid 75 and are in the yellow tier as well. What's up with that?

i was kinda hoping for better seats but im not too fussed aslong as im there, i got C3 for one show and 405 for another

I don't want to sound ungratefull, but I paid 75 pounds for these tickets, that's lower tier price. Are u sure its in the yellow section ? I'm really happy I got tickets but if I'm in yellow I paid too much

This is my issue at the moment. I see ppl paying 75 pounds and not necessarily getting good seats. Does this mean it's all pretty random and the more you pay doesn't guarantee good seats?

If you guys werent happy with your seats then why did you buy them? I had a picture of the 02 handy so I could see where my seats were. I didnt like the idea of being that far away so I didnt buy them.

I waited a while and then they added new shows in which I got A1 tickets.

This is my issue at the moment. I see ppl paying 75 pounds and not necessarily getting good seats. Does this mean it's all pretty random and the more you pay doesn't guarantee good seats?

That's certainly what seems to the case when looking at these threads.

In the U.S., I have never had this problem with Ticketmaster. If there are three price tiers, you can almost bet the most expensive are floor seats, the middle prices will be in the first set (or two, depending on the arena) of bleachers and the cheapest will be nosebleeds.

It's all over the map it seems. If I knew I'd be in the yellow, I'd have just paid 50 pounds and been done with it.

I paid 75, i have bk 405 row h where is this,if it,s on the top tier i will have to sell them ,i am to scared of heights,£254 POUNS I THINK THEY CHARGED ME EXTRA.

This is all strange.

I'm happy to just get a ticket and not be in the back on the floor, but logic dictates 75 pounds for a floor seat, 65 for a red bleacher and 50 for the upper tier. I paid 65 yet am in section 418 row Q. Others are saying they paid 75 and are in the yellow tier as well. What's up with that?

Okay, the more I read I see this is more like an epidemic. Someone was sweet enuf to send me a code. :) BUT I don't want to waste it on tix today if I can go for better seats on Friday when more seats are available.

Edit: Thanks Superstition and man.in.the.mirror. for your posts.

Ok, so is this red sector bk 112 or 111? :)
o2arenaleft.jpg

and Wendy, not to add to the confusion, but isn't the code for pre-sale only? come Friday, it's open for all i believe.

and Wendy, not to add to the confusion, but isn't the code for pre-sale only? come Friday, it's open for all i believe.

Yeah, the code expires Friday but I was trying to decide should I use it today and try for seats or wait. I can't DECIDE what to doooooooooo!:bugeyed

That photo shows exactly what I am scared of the most. That all I will see are lights. Gosh I'm so frustrated again now I'm gonna start crying!!! :( :( :( But yeah...at least I'll be in the building and can at least listen. :mello:

Yeah me too, I know I should be really lucky with my ticks (which I am), but I just saw a person in another thread saying that she went to a concert in Amsterdam and was in the back, all she could see was a golden dot because he wore a gold suit..

The thing is that my grandpa paid my ticket and dont want him to pay for the concert and when he asks me how it was, tell him i couldnt see anything at all :(

hey i am in bk 403 and am happy as punch just to be going to see mj, and the way the 02 is designed everyone gets to see the stage really well, and besides, they are bound to film it. U see more on film anyway, its like why go to wimbledon when u see more of the tennis on tv

Yeah, the code expires Friday but I was trying to decide should I use it today and try for seats or wait. I can't DECIDE what to doooooooooo!:bugeyed
oh i see.

well inputting the code today would only give you options - it doesn't automatically buy seats for you until you confirm. and if you're unhappy with the given block, you could just retry and it'll generate another.

maybe you could still try it out for the later dates that have been added a couple of hours ago.

Wow are you sure? Then I have an awesome seat! :D

yeah it's quite clear:

o2arenaleft.jpg

11350s.gif

Superstition....it all depends on when u tried to purchase. granted if better seats were avail when u paid 65 u'd get them but if u took awhile to get through b/c of computer or phone problems then u would pay the same for worse seats ONLY b/c the better seats were already purchased.

u guys, im so taken aback right now. so many are fighting w/ passport issues (myself included) and are trying to coordinate travelling from far away and hoping to get tickets while others can't even hope to go to london and are praying he comes home to perform. and all the while people are complaining about ur seats...they tell u what seats u got before u buy. the seating chart is on the page. no reason to be shocked at where ur at

especially since so many DID NOT receive a pre sale code or are still fighting with getting seats. im not gonna go for one show. it has to be four or more but if it's taking hrs to just secure seats for one show, how the hell can i buy for four?

just be glad you're lucky to purchase these seats in this economy.

can someone help me?

I bought the thriller package (795£, I made a crazy thing, I know, but it's only once in a lifetime)

But I don't understand where the places are. It's written:

Section: BK A2
Row F
Type K-PRE

where is this seat?

please help me

Superstition....it all depends on when u tried to purchase. granted if better seats were avail when u paid 65 u'd get them but if u took awhile to get through b/c of computer or phone problems then u would pay the same for worse seats ONLY b/c the better seats were already purchased.

u guys, im so taken aback right now. so many are fighting w/ passport issues (myself included) and are trying to coordinate travelling from far away and hoping to get tickets while others can't even hope to go to london and are praying he comes home to perform. and all the while people are complaining about ur seats...they tell u what seats u got before u buy. the seating chart is on the page. no reason to be shocked at where ur at

Yeah, I realize it's luck of the draw, it just seems odd. I'm actually happy.. but I am trying to make sense of it. Actually, I bought my tickets at about 6:40am GMT.... twenty minutes before they were even supposed to go on sale!

I understand you frustration though.

can someone help me?

I bought the thriller package (795£, I made a crazy thing, I know, but it's only once in a lifetime)

But I don't understand where the places are. It's written:

Section: BK A2
Row F
Type K-PRE

where is this seat?

please help me

thats an amazing seat, ur right infront of the stage and in the middle and ur the 6th row back im so jealous

So where is 113? The next section to the left from the red area? Is it behind the stage? Seems strange to me that they would sell tickets and it behind the stage. hmm

So where is 113? The next section to the left from the red area? Is it behind the stage? Seems strange to me that they would sell tickets and it behind the stage. hmm

If you watch the 30th Anniversary show, you'll see people sitting almost behind the stage, or at least out of view of the front of the stage. It happens. They will let you know your seat is "limited view".

Back