Unhappy with your seats?

Exactly. I don't want to have to rely on screens all the time.

That memory may just be of a video screen, and some fans want to experience Michael Jackson live in person.

I'm not buying a ticket for the sake of it, I'll bide my time and wait over the next 48hrs to get a good seat at for £75. But I will buy a ticket for a seat anywhere in the O2 to attend the historic opening concert on 8th July. But I have to see at least one of the concerts at close range. I'm sure a lot of fans feel the same way.

anybody know about block 118?

02_Arena_Seated.jpg

is it pushed too far back where some of the stage is cut off or is it still a full view of the stage?

it was a little hard for me to tell in some of those videos.

anybody know about block 118?

02_Arena_Seated.jpg

is it pushed too far back where some of the stage is cut off or is it still a full view of the stage?

it was a little hard for me to tell in some of those videos.

It's hard to say, but at all concerts, there are always some views that are very restricted. Which is why fans shouldn't rush and buy tickets, because fans will no code could still by great tickets in Friday.

I read on a Prince fan site, where some fans had a restricted view, even with front row floor seats, because they were seated behind Prince's band and hardly saw Prince on stage.

It's hard to say, but at all concerts, there are always some views that are very restricted. Which is why fans shouldn't rush and buy tickets, because fans will no code could still by great tickets in Friday.

I read on a Prince fan site, where some fans had a restricted view, even with front row floor seats, because they were seated behind Prince's band and hardly saw Prince on stage.

thanks for the reply :)

i'm still a little confused about the ticket though because for seat number it says 12 which looks like it would be more in block 101 but maybe they consider 118 to overlap over the aisle like 101 does

:eek: Now that's what I call bad luck. Just reading that hurt MY feelings. I can only imagine their disappointment after thinking they had the best seats in the house.

i'm not happy with my seat.. don't get me wrong i'm grateful for having tix .. but i'm in the 400 section way at the other side 408.. do you think i can move...on the day of the show.. does anyone know how easy it may be to sneak down in the o2 to say the floor level :)

I'm sorry if this is asked a million times already, but is that blue space, "floor", standing or seating? And do you expect people to keep sitting down or will they rush to the front so you cant see it anyway, with your nice seating place?

^the presale sold out :) there's a chance you can still get a ticket. my seats aren't terrible, but like others have said, if i'm flying internationally to see my favorite artist of all time.....i might as well DO IT BIG!!! lol. VIP baby.

^ No they haven't, More Pre sales started today with the new dates added. :)

Do you reckon he will still announce dates elsewhere in the world, or do you think that because he's got so many O2 dates now he won't bother? England is such a tiny country, he has fans everywhere - this is crazy!

^I saw my mail just 30min ago and they said it sold out but keep trying ..how weird.

Lorraine: nah, i meant the aug 10th presale is sold out, sorry for the confusion :) but aug 10 will be back on sale on Friday for the general public.

Do you reckon he will still announce dates elsewhere in the world, or do you think that because he's got so many O2 dates now he won't bother? England is such a tiny country, he has fans everywhere - this is crazy!

I would've never guessed that he would schedule 50 shows at the same arena, I'm still in awe! I think there is hope for the rest of the world though. He used key words at the press conference. He said "this will be my last shows, IN ENGLAND" :)

^the presale sold out :) there's a chance you can still get a ticket. my seats aren't terrible, but like others have said, if i'm flying internationally to see my favorite artist of all time.....i might as well DO IT BIG!!! lol. VIP baby.

well I am flying 18000kms...and back.....does it worth it me asking for a ticket anywhere but not on level4--I am happy to pay more than 75GBP....

it is a EHS issue too....If I have to sit on level 4 well...there is a risk.. people sitting underneath my seat...well..you know what happens when you are sick....:no:and I aint leaving the show....

im very satisfied with my tickets for the 14th july (block b1) but im not soo satisfied with my seats for the 16th july (block 419) and 27th september (block 104). but im not complaining, at least i have tickets :)

im very satisfied with my tickets for the 14th july (block b1) but im not soo satisfied with my seats for the 16th july (block 419) and 27th september (block 104). but im not complaining, at least i have tickets :)

you have 3 times 1...

well I am moving back to Europe....Sydney is toooo far...

My friend ordered ticket - 403 block, row J. and we are interested, is it bad or very bad?:) i mean how many rows are there in that blocks? is J is the last?:)))) and I see on pictures these higher blocks (400) are divided in two parts - higher and even more higher... if somebody know smth post a pictire here please.. i can'w wath yuotube videos.

I'm gonna try to buy other tickets on friday and going to try to buy tickets for july 10th but more on the front.if I can get one, I'm willing to sell this on for a fan on the board :d

hi Snoorlax which seats do you have and for what dates? I'm looking for tickets for date 24th. I now have block 417

I went to see Prince. He was playing in the round so not an end stage. This meant that some people were sat around the stage where the band were. You will get a better view because Michael is performing on an end stage.

its not like they just added these dates on out of the blue. when AEG mentioned mj doing other dates/venues of course they knew about these 50 dates. so imo it makes no difference

I have the seat 214 Bk107 AA ,but I don't know where it is.Could someone navigate me ,please!

is block 404 Row S good ? it feels like shit now : ( everybody is talking about A, B etc .. Will I be able to se Michael any good?

i wasnt too happy with my tickets but i managed to get better ones in the sale today so happy

Back