Unhappy with your seats?

Hi,

I know where i am exactly (Tier 1) section BK 113 row M seats 396-397

But i just wanted to know if i would actually be able to see Michael from where i am sitting? it's pretty much behind the stage..??

Hi,

I know where i am exactly (Tier 1) section BK 113 row M seats 396-397

But i just wanted to know if i would actually be able to see Michael from where i am sitting? it's pretty much behind the stage..??

Ist like my tickets that are in Bk 118. What I have heard, that should be one of the best tickets apart from A1,2,3. Look at this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4FGKYgp3Fw

To be honest. Judging from the maps that are available, you wont see him much.

Me too!! I heard it's OK, can you tell me anything more??

I've never been too the O2 arena, but all I know is that you'll have a very side on view.
Me personally if he doesnt come onto your side of the stage you might see him...
Thats only my impression but it would be cool to get it clarified by a known source.
e-mail ticketing@theo2.co.uk
they might tell you what kind of view you should expect

I am BK 107 ROW DD Seats 226, 227, an 228
I think these are pretty good. A clear front view of the stage...and hopefully of Michael too. If only he were a giant :p
Hehe
jk

So...i've been told this is the red section, therefore lower tier right ?

I am BK 107 ROW DD Seats 226, 227, an 228
I think these are pretty good. A clear front view of the stage...and hopefully of Michael too. If only he were a giant :p
Hehe
jk

So...i've been told this is the red section, therefore lower tier right ?

Are you crazy!
You must have some of the best seats ever!!
right opposite the stage you are lucky!

I've never been too the O2 arena, but all I know is that you'll have a very side on view.
Me personally if he doesnt come onto your side of the stage you might see him...
Thats only my impression but it would be cool to get it clarified by a known source.
e-mail ticketing@theo2.co.uk
they might tell you what kind of view you should expect

I see, thanks for the info. Hopefully I will get better seats on friday, I also have 2 single tickets for myself on the top tier, wich I heard sucks.

I'm glad I have tickets though, not complaing at all, just glad so see mike do his thing, on my first concert ever. :)

If they're even selling 113 and 188... I'm sure that seating plan will change a little bit. Maybe a round stage in the front or something.

They wouldn't sell tickets behind the stage right

=D
Glad they are good. Thank you!
;)

You are lucky you'll over everyone whos standing up on the floor seatin, your sooo... lucky
direct view!

I see, thanks for the info. Hopefully I will get better seats on friday, I also have 2 single tickets for myself on the top tier, wich I heard sucks.

I'm glad I have tickets though, not complaing at all, just glad so see mike do his thing, on my first concert ever. :)

Yes I have good tickets for the 8th July, just gotta get 10th n 22nd on friday now :)
I saw him in 1997 in Sheffield.

You're so lucky! I got 106 which is opposite of stage but it took me longer than 2 min to purchase so I lost the tickets :cry: I got nothing as good after that and now the tickets are gone. I hope I get more luck on Friday.

What do you guys think about BK 413, row S, seats 744-745? Are these any good??? Please...i'm confused...:angel: Where am I going to be?

What do you guys think about BK 413, row S, seats 744-745? Are these any good??? Please...i'm confused...:angel: Where am I going to be?

11350s.gif

Ist like my tickets that are in Bk 118. What I have heard, that should be one of the best tickets apart from A1,2,3. Look at this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4FGKYgp3Fw

Sounds very risky!
I'm BK 103 lower tier :)
I'm happy about that :)

If they're even selling 113 and 188... I'm sure that seating plan will change a little bit. Maybe a round stage in the front or something.

They wouldn't sell tickets behind the stage right

Thankyou for the replies :) yeah i think i should get a clear view, the O2 is built so that everyone gets a clear view. However it depends how the layout of the stage will be..but yes your right i'm sure they wouldn't sell 113 and 118 if it wasn't a good.

Thankyou for the info and video guys :D

I really hope upper tier is not that bad...at least I get to see him from the front..:)

i am just happy as hell that i got tickets....

section BK 413, row P, seats 758-761

Anyone know how the view is from there? i wached a few videos on youtube, looked pretty good.

so tickets in block 118 are good tickets right?

i'm just worried that that section seems like it's pushed a bit behind the stage. i want to see the entire stage. but i have no problem with side view

I bought three tickets for £75 each on the dates July 08th, 10th and 12th and I got the seats BK 108, row M, seat 232, BK 410, row P, seat 681 and BK 411, row P, seat 705 for respective dates. But I thought that those seats represented the seats that are on the area B1, B2 and B3 on the chart. I clicked on floor seats as far as I remember on the booking page. But now it seems that even if you bought the expensive ticket you still will get seats on lower and upper tier. Was the B1, B2 and B3 for those who bought the premium seats?

I bought three tickets for £75 each on the dates July 08th, 10th and 12th and I got the seats BK 108, row M, seat 232, BK 410, row P, seat 681 and BK 411, row P, seat 705 for respective dates. But I thought that those seats represented the seats that are on the area B1, B2 and B3 on the chart. I clicked on floor seats as far as I remember on the booking page. But now it seems that even if you bought the expensive ticket you still will get seats on lower and upper tier. Was the B1, B2 and B3 for those who bought the premium seats?

I thought the same thing too. I bought BK 103. However, BK means "block" not floor. B1, B2, and B3 are not premium seats, you just have to be extremely lucky to get them. I hope this helps....

You are going. You will have that memory forever. Some of us WONT.

That memory may just be of a video screen, and some fans want to experience Michael Jackson live in person.

I'm not buying a ticket for the sake of it, I'll bide my time and wait over the next 48hrs to get a good seat at for £75. But I will buy a ticket for a seat anywhere in the O2 to attend the historic opening concert on 8th July. I have to see at least one of the concerts at close range. I'm sure a lot of fans feel the same way.

Last edited:
Back