Unreleased pictures of MJ from 1999 up for auction: Updated pictures, p12.

^^^ Doubt it
Around the time this is it album was released I heard that Sony would never use a recent pix of mj cause the general public was uncomfortable with how he looked in the last years.
whatever,It's their loss.

That sounds really stupid. And imo the pics should be from the same time than the songs released. It makes it more natural. I like some of those Bani pics a lot. Michael had so much taste. Only the blue eye pic is a bit gay, the rest are not.

Wow I'm not gonna lie, the silver glove picture and the one in front of the red curtain are beautifull.

OMG...he's just...so...beautiful.
It's set me off seeing new pictures of him. I miss him more every day.

68336_1680019280078_1225422610_31857609_1719941_n.jpg

I might be in minority here but I don't like these pictures very much.

Michael looks emotionless and even sad. the pictures also have too much makeup and/or photoshop for my taste,

The pictures are beautiful. :wub: Despite the heavy makeup/photoshop. :fear:

BUT..... I want understand why these pictures were NEVER released in the past?

I do not know what to say.... I just know that looking at these pictures made me cry. :cry:

*big sigh*

It cuts me up looking at these photo's. I just miss him so much. I really really do.
He just takes my breath away, he's so beautiful.

Full photo

mj01slide.jpg

EDIT: CherubimII, where did your new siggy pic come from? I love that photo more than any of these! But it looks too good to be true as well.

I can't even tell you what an amazing album cover that would be, it would blow the shelf with all others. Can you imagine an album with an amazing 10 tracks or so, with something as striking as that as the cover all over store shelves. It would be just wow.

I might be in minority here but I don't like these pictures very much.

Michael looks emotionless and even sad. the pictures also have too much makeup and/or photoshop for my taste,

Doesn't he look emotionless and even sad on the Thriller cover too? And emotionless on the Bad cover..? And most of the HIStory pics. He didn't want to pretend. He didn't use to smile a lot there. No reason.

OH MY.....At the new pictures! WOW! He looks awesome the only down side is he looks a bit sad or serious maybe that is what it was suppose to be like? Cause other shoots he did he smiled in like the Italian vogue one!

Last edited:
Doesn't he look emotionless and even sad on the Thriller cover too? And emotionless on the Bad cover..? And most of the HIStory pics. He didn't want to pretend. He didn't use to smile a lot there. No reason.

No he doesn't on those pictures. and it's not an issue of smile or not. His eyes were wonderful and deep.

In these new pictures I see nothing in his eyes, to me it looks like a blank stare. Perhaps it's due to all that extensive makeup/photoshop - I don't know.

I actually LOVE the silver hand photo. I can't put my finger on it, but there's just something about it. The red curtain ones are nice also. I like them a lot better than the sphinx pic.

No he doesn't on those pictures. and it's not an issue of smile or not. His eyes were wonderful and deep.

In these new pictures I see nothing in his eyes, to me it looks like a blank stare. Perhaps it's due to all that extensive makeup/photoshop - I don't know.

It's probably the make up around his eyes and lashes. Well, there are many opinions and to me he looks pretty cool when serious looking. And to me that style fits the art in those pics. He looks more mature like he was already.

i think he was going for a kind of Ziggy Stardust look... i think... imo they look good if this is what he wanted to do.

seany;3019709 said:
CherubimII;3019123 said:
QUOTE]

Hey Cherubim - Where is the picture in your signature from ?? Have you a link for it?? I tried checking the SONY BMG site for it, but no luck!

Thanks in advance. Seány
No one seems to know. It is a " real mystery". :mello:
I first saw it on the King of Pop Website.

I love the latest pictures. High fashion.

I miss you MJ!!! Forever.

CherubimII, the picture in your signature is ALSO part of Bano's stack of MJ pics. Notice the silver gloves are the same as the picture where MJ has the turtleneck covering half his face.

Last edited:
Just wow.

These new leaked ones are just... Michael is so beautiful. Not only that, but his sadness is expressed so gloriously, it tears the heart apart because it looks so contained, yet it transmits so much. Him before that red curtain is pure dream... and the one where he is surrounded by stars, by the universe, sends this feeling of protection. The pictures look calculated, artistic, profound, simple and rich... Magic...

This makes me shed a tear, with the lump in the throat I already have.. I don't even know whether of sadness or euphoria or both... But the pictures are so fresh and polished, without being too manufactured, exposing true artistry with a soul, not lifeless. I don't feel the coldness anymore, for they have such a strong sweet scent to them, that you can sense he's close. Here... Like they've been just made. The coldness, actually, can be still felt to a point, by means of the accentuated make-up... But for the black colors he is clothed in, that looks okay... He looks as the clown trying hard to hide his emotions by means of paint. He is staring straight into the heart of the viewer, though. In a way slowly pleading with him for.. mercy, or better understanding. His pain and loneliness are so beautifully exposed. It's silent and peaceful and floating in there. He is concealing out of insecurity and slight fear, with caution behind a protective blanket of stars, yet the windows of his eyes - not too intrusive, not too mysterious - expose his inner territory accurately.

He just feels like he's here... :( The pictures are timeless and share this 'here-and-now' texture..

Last edited:
Ivy I agree with you, there's something about the photos that doesn't sit well with me...
And the Sphinx one... his hair and make-up kinda make me think of Audrey Hepburn. Anyone else see it?

Do we have any confirmation as to whether there are any other photos in this shoot or are they all the blue circle ones???

Of course, and there is a thread about the other pics released recently (a few days ago).... in Paris.

maybe the threads should be merged!

Back