UPDATE : JFF to Remember MJ @ Anniversary Celebration Event / Not Estate Approved / $75 for Fans

Re: Jackson Family to Remember Michael at Anniversary Celebration Event

Sad. Sad.

This sounds more like Randy than Joseph. He plugged it during his X17 interview today.

This will not end well. They are trying to push the estate...think it might look bad if the executors stopped the family from using MJ's name & image. They want to make the executors look like the bullies.

When in fact, the family is breaking the law...and they are going against MJ's wishes.

Can we find out who is behind VoicePlate Productions?
That's exactly what these leeches are doing. Grow the f_ , these people seem to be as dumb as rocks to me,.. no wonder Michael didn't want them to be in charge, I can't blame the man at all, with this kind of family I would've ran amok a long time ago. $250 to see those ppl at some red carpet event for real?! Who the f_ do they think they are?! IF it wasn't for their DEAD brother who they've never failed to sell out, steal, blackmail, abuse, use, they would have been a long forgotten act of the 70s. No Jackson Family Foundation No nothing.

So sad that JOE spends every minute scheming, plotting to cash in on his son. Give it a rest JOE. You are 80 yrs old. Retire and enjoy your senior yrs. Where is KATHERINE.?? She should cut him off at the knees every time.

You must be joking !!
All 4 of my This Is It tickets cost similar price as one of these stupid tickets, and Michael was going to be there.
I'm sorry, but I don't know what kind of idiotic person would buy tickets to this "tribute"

I will go ape on the next poster who tells me not to criticize the Jacksons. They are vultures...like many that surrounded MJ.

But I get some satisfaction knowing that he saw through them and cut them loose.

But his kids :no:...I can't even imagine...God bless them. Always

"The vision is to bring together Michael Jackson family members, celebrities, fans, supporters and the community to celebrate and honor his legacy," says VoicePlate Productions, the company producing the June 26 event at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills..

Celebrities? Who is confirmed to be there? What does "celebarate and honor" his legacy mean? Do we know the program of the evening? Will it be performances or what? Will there be speeches or will the guest just mingle?

.. And for those who decided to buy the VIP tickets, what will they get to do/see compare to general admission tickets? Tickets are non-refundable! LOL If I were gonna buy some VIP tickets, I would love to know what the advantages are before I purchase expensive tickets.

This event lacks in information.

Last edited:

i am more than pissed now .
Michael saw this way head ,that's when the trust came in way back in 1995.
he also wanted his kids to grow up completely ,that's why he kept age clause .
seriously my respect for Michael has gone up up and above ,he is true genius in every facet .

Last edited:

I wonder if the Jackson Family will ever learn to approach the Estate first,
before continuing to humiliate their family name with all these plans of theirs.

Most importantly to me, though, is the amount of public disrespect they show,
and manipulation they do, in the name of Michael and his children.

I'm sorry, but I don't know what kind of idiotic person would buy tickets to this "tribute"

Probably the same people who paid 3000 for watching TII together with Joseph....

"The vision is to bring together Michael Jackson family members, celebrities, fans, supporters and the community to celebrate and honor his legacy," says VoicePlate Productions, the company producing the June 26 event at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills.

The party will be open to the public – $500 for VIP tickets and $250 for general admission.

CELEBRITIES! What dang celebrities, will a ticket holder be rubbing elbows with Beyonce or Austin Brown?

Who is walking the Red Carpet, aside from Magestic and Joe Jackson?

Will folks be standing or sitting?

What's on the MENU, because folks like a little nosh and something to drink when they go to parties.

Where exactly in the Beverly Hilton Hotel will this party be held?

What's the difference between the $500 ticket and the $250.00 ticket?

For $500.00, I expect to be in a roped off VIP section, sipping Gin & Juice with Alicia Keys AND Jay-Z. LOL!

Seriously though, what do they think we are, a pack of fools? I mean, how in the heck can you extend this type of "invitation" which includes NO details, aside from how much it cost to get in and expect folks to take you seriously! Folks need to know what they're getting for their money!

That's exactly what these leeches are doing. Grow the f_ , these people seem to be as dumb as rocks to me,.. no wonder Michael didn't want them to be in charge, I can't blame the man at all, with this kind of family I would've ran amok a long time ago. $250 to see those ppl at some red carpet event for real?! Who the f_ do they think they are?! IF it wasn't for their DEAD brother who they've never failed to sell out, steal, blackmail, abuse, use, they would have been a long forgotten act of the 70s. No Jackson Family Foundation No nothing.

Those fans who are smart enough to understand the game being played on the back of Michael Jackson's 3 children & charities, should not participate in the fleecing of MJ's name & legacy.

I, personally, vow not to spend a red cent on anything that anyone does that breach MJ's last wishes.

All fans should do the same...but sadly, many are a bunch of looney tunes hanging on past criminals' & Oxman's every words.

If they make money on this latest scheme...they will keep finding ways to bypass the estate to fill their own damn pockets.

The estate is there for his kids...we should always think of his kids first and foremost.

Last edited:

Shame on them all, I think I'm gonna puke!
Michael please come back!!!

Guys I know you're all upset about this, I am too, but please calm it down in here please.

CELEBRITIES! What dang celebrities, will a ticket holder be rubbing elbows with Beyonce or Austin Brown?

Who is walking the Red Carpet, aside from Magestic and Joe Jackson?

Will folks be standing or sitting?

What's on the MENU, because folks like a little nosh and something to drink when they go to parties.

Where exactly in the Beverly Hilton Hotel will this party be held?

What's the difference between the $500 ticket and the $250.00 ticket?

For $500.00, I expect to be in a roped off VIP section, sipping Gin & Juice with Alicia Keys AND Jay-Z. LOL!

Seriously though, what do they think we are, a pack of fools? I mean, how in the heck can you extend this type of "invitation" which includes NO details, aside from how much it cost to get in and expect folks to take you seriously! Folks need to know what they're getting for their money!
I love you :lol:

Why does it say ' photo price and description' below each

picture on the gallery section?

I agree- and that is the reason Michael did run away from then a long time ago. He knew his family were a bunch of leeches- I can't stand them truthfully! All of them!! The only ones I pray for are MJ3 (I love that term).

So sad that JOE spends every minute scheming, plotting to cash in on his son. Give it a rest JOE. You are 80 yrs old. Retire and enjoy your senior yrs. Where is KATHERINE.?? She should cut him off at the knees every time.

Don't think Joe will ever change. He did it to Michael when he first so his talent at 6 years old and never stopped. All Michael was to him was a cash register. Michael knew it- that's why he didn't leave him one cent as he should have. Good for you Michael!!

I will go ape on the next poster who tells me not to criticize the Jacksons. They are vultures...like many that surrounded MJ.

But I get some satisfaction knowing that he saw through them and cut them loose.

But his kids :no:...I can't even imagine...God bless them. Always

So right you are!!! But Michael was a genius in every aspect of his life. He knew better to stay away from them and not leave them with a single cent!!!! HA!!

Celebrities? Who is confirmed to be there? What does "celebarate and honor" his legacy mean? Do we know the program of the evening? Will it be performances or what? Will there be speeches or will the guest just mingle?

.. And for those who decided to buy the VIP tickets, what will they get to do/see compare to general admission tickets? Tickets are non-refundable! LOL If I were gonna buy some VIP tickets, I would love to know what the advantages are before I purchase expensive tickets.

This event lacks in information.

It lacks info because it is another lousy scheme that will never happen- like the many others these lousy family has tried to do to make money off of Michael.

i am more than pissed now .
Michael so this way head ,that's when the trust came in way back in 1995.
he also wanted his kids to grow up completely ,that's why he kept age clause .
seriously i my respect for Michael has gone up up and above ,he is true genius in every facet .

Agree!!!!

I want to once again reiterate that I just hate this family- every single one of them from Joe to Rebbie and all the way down to Janet.:evil:

And Michael must have felt a complete distrust in all of them since he distanced himself from them a long time ago, and good for Michael!!

The problem with Katherine is that she is too weak (not strong like many think) to stand up to Joe and the rest of the family to stop with all the schemes.

If they were truly trying to honor Michael and his legacy rather than making money for themselves, then they would get together with the estate and plan something appropriate for Michael that would raise funds for the museum honoring Michael and money for the charities Michael wanted. Something completely above board. But since this is not the case all these "events" are simply a way for them to pocket the money, imo.

One thing about Katherine though is that she finally did stand up to Joe and stopped this nonsense of trying to run the estate. (I truly believe it was Joe behind the scenes telling Katherine what to do), now I'm hoping she can stop these money making schemes, although I doubt it because it benefits her other kids. sigh

As for MJ3- I love those kids and I pray they will be strong and carry on Michaels teachings and not get polluted with the "other family".

Okay - sorry- I needed to vent. Feel better now.

I want to once again reiterate that I just hate this family- every single one of them from Joe to Rebbie and all the way down to Janet.:evil:

And Michael must have felt a complete distrust in all of them since he distanced himself from them a long time ago, and good for Michael!!

The problem with Katherine is that she is too weak (not strong like many think) to stand up to Joe and the rest of the family to stop with all the schemes.

If they were truly trying to honor Michael and his legacy rather than making money for themselves, then they would get together with the estate and plan something appropriate for Michael that would raise funds for the museum honoring Michael and money for the charities Michael wanted. Something completely above board. But since this is not the case all these "events" are simply a way for them to pocket the money, imo.

One thing about Katherine though is that she finally did stand up to Joe and stopped this nonsense of trying to run the estate. (I truly believe it was Joe behind the scenes telling Katherine what to do), now I'm hoping she can stop these money making schemes, although I doubt it because it benefits her other kids. sigh

As for MJ3- I love those kids and I pray they will be strong and carry on Michaels teachings and not get polluted with the "other family".

there there ,i know how u r feeling right now :hug:

i have question to ivy ,when u go the site of voiceplate production ,they have images of Michael that means they are using his name .i think estate can take action on them.thank u in advance.

After going to the voiceplate link I'm just astonished. Absolutely no concrete info about who will be there, etc. Just buy the dang tickets? For $250 and $500? Is this even a legit event albeit with no confirmed family or anyone committed?

And using Michael's image, unless there's things going on behind the scenes, just how can this site even be pulling off this advertisement?

Something really stinks to high heaven with this one, about as shady as you can get. I have to even wonder if Joe is actually involved. Sounds like a quick make a buck scheme and then run once they get some money. If Joe and company are really involved in this one, especially considering the prices and complete lack of any confirmed family participants, I just don't know what to say anymore.

Is there any reputable entity to report this to for confirmation or denial?

:no:

wow. dont they have enough money? shame on the jacksons. even on katharine.. since this stupid belt with the childrens autograph.

i cant believe it. each and every member of tha jackson family is using michael.

You know what, I truly now understand why Michael distanced himself from his family and left all but his Mother out of his Will. Nobody can't tell me that MJ did'nt know what was gonna go down with certain family members upon his passing. Michael's passing is being used to raise money for this Jackson Family Museum period and it a'int right! I've said it before and I'll say it again, Michael Jackson was not a son to Joe Jackson, but a money making entity for him!:doh: his comment on the red carpet last year at the BET Awards made that very clear!

I am disgusted by recent actions and I'm tellin' you if they don't decide to work together with The Estate, then its gonna prove so embarassing to them as a family when The Estate handlers keep squashing their plans!:agree:

How is it all some people see when it comes to Michael is MONEY!!!!!:evil:

You know what, I truly now understand why Michael distanced himself from his family and left all but his Mother out of his Will. Nobody can't tell me that MJ did'nt know what was gonna go down with certain family members upon his passing. Michael's passing is being used to raise money for this Jackson Family Museum period and it a'int right! I've said it before and I'll say it again, Michael Jackson was not a son to Joe Jackson, but a money making entity for him!:doh: his comment on the red carpet last year at the BET Awards made that very clear!

Exactly. And if some fans say that Michael was not quite right when he signed his will in 02, I'll explode
I am disgusted by recent actions and I'm tellin' you if they don't decide to work together with The Estate, then its gonna prove so embarassing to them as a family when The Estate handlers keep squashing their plans!:agree:

How is it all some people see when it comes to Michael is MONEY!!!!!:evil:

Exactly! Some fans have even implied that Michael was not in his right mind when he signed his will in 02 because he left out all his family members. Well excuse me!! Michael knew exactly what he was doing- Michael was the sweetest, kindest most generous person ever, but he was no dummy! The more I learn about Michael and his life, the more I admire him if that is even possible!

Katherine Jackson is 80 years old and is greving the lost of her son and is rasing his kids get off her back. She and Joe do not even live together. Joe and the rest of them can try all of the money making tricks they want the esate will shut them down

:clapping:Well said. I agree with you. :punk:

Katherine Jackson is 80 years old and is greving the lost of her son and is rasing his kids get off her back. She and Joe do not even live together. Joe and the rest of them can try all of the money making tricks they want the esate will shut them down

Even though they haven't lived together for a long, long time, it is very clear Joe has still a very good hold on her. I understand Joe is a bully and a harsh man, but I just wish she were stronger and had the courage to stand up to him and say "no" to him for the sake of Michael. sigh

All of the things Joe does he does no matter what. She could tell him don't do that and he will do it anyway.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE

I am with you 1000%
All the members of this family at LEAST should feel GRATITUDE for Michael and feel eternally grateful to him because the ONLY REASON they left the poverty and misery was thanks to Michael being born in this family.

But they are not a bunch of ungrateful, greedy and envious who can not even see Michael as a human being.

Last edited:

*sigh* I can't even be angry about it any more. I am just so tired of all this mess.

Thank god Michael can't see what's going on... But he knew it would happen, he knew...

well said. it sums it up when his own family have acted no better than haters since june 25th. but like others say mj knew what would happen and thats why he created his will and trust as it was. and why he stayed away from them in life.its just a shame we all have to be here to suffer what they are doing. at least mj cant see it but i fear for the kids being brainwashed as you say. if only we could turn the clock forward till the eldest are 18-20 so they can get away from the influence of others do they dont grow up thinking there dad was a druggie and they owe the rest of the family a living.

Back