*UPDATE* True Setlist of This Is It the Movie (*spoilers* plz avoid this thread as much as possible)

Re: True Setlist of This Is It the Movie

Omg! Speechless! :( I really am gonna be a blubbering wreck when he sings this. So, we would have seen him do something off Invincible :( Which makes it even worse, cos we've never heard him do that before.

Wheres Ghosts?? I thought they were doing that with Thriller?

Shame there is no Off the Wall tracks, but I could of sworn in the trailer, that MJ does the beat box to start of Rock with you? or was that something else.

Plus I thought he was opening with Thriller / Threatened? And where's Ghosts. Plus I'm surprised by Shake your Body. Who's your source?

I know this isn't This Is It concert its the movie, so I could imagine things would be different in term of what tracks are performed.

1. Do you know if "This Is It" is really an old song from the 80's? If so, is it a recent recorded version or what?

2. Is the interview with family and friends part taking a lot of the movie's screen time? Since I think I really don't care that much about those.

1. maybe the 80's song.

2. No. just rehearsal's working process and performances, and interviews with the staff, the director, the dancers, the musicians, the backup singers. No family, no friend, no memorial or funeral.

OMG speechless was on the show!!! But i think taht there is dirty diana !! they must speak about it on the film because michael was preparing a big show for this song!! ;)

I assume the plan with the new single was to perform it at the shows; did they not get to rehearsing it, is that why it's only featured over the end credits?

Shame there is no Off the Wall tracks, but I could of sworn in the trailer, that MJ does the beat box to start of Rock with you? or was that something else.

I thought it was Working Day and Night.

Not all the songs that were performed are going to be in the movie. That is what the DVD release is for.

i wont be able to handle this movie. but im going.
this will be so so sad!

I'm surprised Heal the World isn't on that list especially as it was the song he said he was most proud of.

Strange to omit that one.

I'm surprised Heal the World isn't on that list especially as it was the song he said he was most proud of.

Strange to omit that one.

don;t worry, it will be included in the dvd extras or a future director's cut dvd

Are you sure about this list..? WBSS, Speechless, then JAM?

Sounds off.

We have youtube videos outside stamples center where he performed Dirty diana and heal the world for TII!

And the magic trick with the bed was for Dirty Diana.

aw poo no butterflies..:(..oh well

*rolls eyes*,please this is not the setlist,the order doesnt even flow

No You Rock My World...wasn't that one of his big hits? He must have not liked Invincible :\

No You Rock My World...wasn't that one of his big hits? He must have not liked Invincible :\

michael loved invincible,he didnt like the way it was handled or promoted. im sure the setlist wasnt finalized. keep in mind 50shows @ 1spot...he would of indeed done vince songs...we just will never know and thats the sad part

From what I remember, in the movie, the songs appeared in order like this:

1、Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (full performance)
2、Speechless (very very short, if it counts)
3、Jam (full performance)
4、They Don't Really Care About Us (almost full performance) / Drill (short) (green screen) / Bad (short) (green screen)
5、Human Nature (full performance)
6、Smooth Criminal (Dome Project / full performance)
7、The Way You Make Me Feel (Dome Project / full performance)
8、Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back, The Love You Save, I'll Be There (almost full performance)
9、Dance and Shout (Very short, mostly dancers danced, MJ joined in the last part)
10、I Just Can't Stop Loving You (full performance, the last part will blow you away)
11、Thriller (full performance/Dome Project) / Threatened (very short)
12、Beat It (full performance)
13、Black or White (full performance)
14、Earth Song (Dome Project / full performance)
15、Billie Jean (full performance)
16、Man in the Mirror (full performance)
17、This Is It (with the credit rolling, followed by Heal The World Dome project, very short clip)

Re: *UPDATE* True Setlist of This Is It the Movie (performances mentioned)

From what I know (believe me its true, mod can ban me if its not), in the movie, the songs appeared in order like this:

3、Jam (full performance)
4、They Don't Really Care About Us (almost full performance) / Drill (short) (green screen) / Bad (short) (green screen)
8、Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back, The Love You Save, I'll Be There (almost full performance)
9、Dance and Shout (Very short, mostly dancers danced, MJ joined in the last part)
10、I Just Can't Stop Loving You (full performance, the last part will blow you away)
17、This Is It (with the credit rolling, followed by Heal The World Dome project, very short clip)

Nice list.Do you know which songs Michael was singing live??
We already know he mimed They don´t really care about us.
Was he singing Earth Song or Smooth Criminal live?? He always mimed these song in concert.

3、Jam (full performance)

Can you post after each song if it was sung live by Mike or not! If you have the information please share it with us.

3、Jam (full performance)

Please gave us more information. How was Michaels voice?? Was it in great shape??

Did he sing the songs live(he mimed They don´t care)??

What was your personal favourite performance???

How was the Dome project??

From where you have this information? I mean the IJCSLY last part, how you know it will blow us away? If you have clips or something please share loool :-D

thanks for the list.

another proof that the concerts would have been amazing and Michael would have had a huge comeback. :(

Michael's voice was amazing. mostly live.

Okay thats cool thanks for the updates any ways!!!! Can i just ask one more thing ha ha! Was he gonna get someone out of the crowd????? *please say no*

Back