Watching This is it with MJJC members in Holland

I loved the fact that everything went wrong at one point:p Its sas for the people who organised it, but i found it funny. The movie was great! It wasnt finished though. the stage wasnt anything special, his clothes same thingthat makes me sad a little bit..:p

I am glad you guys have the same feelings, then we can at least share it with eachother.
It's true, during the movie, feelings are mostly happy, because it's so amazing, but afterwards.......
I feel awful 2day. Can't listen to the this is it album without having a huge "knoop in mijn maag" and I miss him so much all over again.
It's all coming back.....
Have seen the movie twice now, but wanna go again!!!
What comes after this is it..........?! :(

I am glad you guys have the same feelings, then we can at least share it with eachother.
It's true, during the movie, feelings are mostly happy, because it's so amazing, but afterwards.......
I feel awful 2day. Can't listen to the this is it album without having a huge "knoop in mijn maag" and I miss him so much all over again.
It's all coming back.....
Have seen the movie twice now, but wanna go again!!!
What comes after this is it..........?! :(

Yeah I feel the same way.
I just found out I missed something after the credits something special ppl say here on MJJC. (don't tell me what it is please ;))
We went out after the this is it song because Andre was going to perform so we thought it's over now...
I really need to see it again :(

Hey!

last night was truly, AMAZING!
the movie was so beautiful. I went with a bunch of girls from the 'Ellegirl Forum'.
we were practically strangers to each other, but had the best night of our lives together.
It was so much fun.

I didn't really find the movie sad, just a few parts. I wanted to cry then, but I couldn't.
Afterwards, when I was finally home.. (after some car trouble, blablabla)
i felt a little sad, and still couldn't cry.
Today, still ... I feel sad.. and still can't cry. So weird.

But thanks for the wonderful evening last night, everyone.
you all looked great, and were awesome!

Hey!

last night was truly, AMAZING!
the movie was so beautiful. I went with a bunch of girls from the 'Ellegirl Forum'.
we were practically strangers to each other, but had the best night of our lives together.
It was so much fun.

I didn't really find the movie sad, just a few parts. I wanted to cry then, but I couldn't.
Afterwards, when I was finally home.. (after some car trouble, blablabla)
i felt a little sad, and still couldn't cry.
Today, still ... I feel sad.. and still can't cry. So weird.

But thanks for the wonderful evening last night, everyone.
you all looked great, and were awesome!

That's exactly what I meant by "knoop in mijn maag".........
I feel so sad, but it's as if the tears have drown out or something........

That's exactly what I meant by "knoop in mijn maag".........
I feel so sad, but it's as if the tears have drown out or something........

right, i understand :)

I don't know why i couldn't cry. I think it has to do with just myself.. you know.
Kinda personal.
But it was just weird, really weird.

And I'm very glad we can share it with each other here.

I don't have pics of me wearing my jacket but I do have pics of the jacket I wore lol
I lost some stones during the night (these pics were taken after the movie)
foto545.jpg

foto548.jpg

Wow, Angela great jacket! :wild: It must have been a lot of work to create that jacket?
I will go see This Is It this saturday again in Haarlem and the next weekend I'm thinking of going to Amsterdam (Pathe Arena). I've checked and the movie will run until the 11th of november! But it would be great to see it again with looots of MJ fans! So if you guys have an idea I'm in! :kickass:

Wow, Angela great jacket! :wild: It must have been a lot of work to create that jacket?
I will go see This Is It this saturday again in Haarlem and the next weekend I'm thinking of going to Amsterdam (Pathe Arena). I've checked and the movie will run until the 11th of november! But it would be great to see it again with looots of MJ fans! So if you guys have an idea I'm in! :kickass:

Uhm yeah it was quite a job to make it and I'm not completely satisfied but I can't fix that anymore :)

I'd love to meet you again it was a very short hello at the must see hahahaha
I made a new thread to meet up with fans again http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80113 but it will be somewhere near my place because I'm very short of money right now :(

Have you guys been a bit down after seeing the movie?
I can't say it's as bad as in June/July but I'm not feeling very well :no: it all hits me again that it's all over this was the last thing we will ever see of him...

Last edited:
Very very sad after the movie, crying crying and crying all day long. It look like 25th, 26th june again :(

Uhm yeah it was quite a job to make it and I'm not completely satisfied but I can't fix that anymore :)

I'd love to meet you again it was a very short hello at the must see hahahaha
I made a new thread to meet up with fans again http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80113 but it will be somewhere near my place because I'm very short of money right now :(

Have you guys been a bit down after seeing the movie?
I can't say it's as bad as in June/July but I'm not feeling very well :no: it all hits me again that it's all over this was the last thing we will ever see of him...

Me2, didn't really expect this, but feeling awful.....:(

WHOEHOE!!!!!!! i loved the movie i think it`s fantastic!!!!!
I cried about 3 times, during Speechless, Human Nature and when they say that the movie is dedicated to his children that was to much for me.....i cried!!!!

the only one iv`e met was Guido the others i couldn`t find!!!
I had a weird hollow feeling in my stomach when i left, and when i hear Human Nature i have to hold myself down not to cry!

But it is great im going again 8 november in Almere and i cant wait!!!!!!:wild:

WHOEHOE!!!!!!! i loved the movie i think it`s fantastic!!!!!
I cried about 3 times, during Speechless, Human Nature and when they say that the movie is dedicated to his children that was to much for me.....i cried!!!!

the only one iv`e met was Guido the others i couldn`t find!!!
I had a weird hollow feeling in my stomach when i left, and when i hear Human Nature i have to hold myself down not to cry!

But it is great im going again 8 november in Almere and i cant wait!!!!!!:wild:

Well, we found you :)
My boyfriend (MichaelV) and I recognized you on your button.
We also met Guido again, really cool!

Angela, cool jacket!
but it doesn't look familiar to me, I guess i've missed you that night :p

I felt sad after the movie, a bit.
also when i was at home.. and the day after.
like i said before, i just couldn't cry.

I'm going to see the movie again, on Nov. 7, in Amsterdam.
I'm going with the same girls as wednesday night.. (+ 4 more peepz)
If people want to join, just let me know! ;)
should be fun.

I loved the fact that everything went wrong at one point:p Its sas for the people who organised it, but i found it funny. The movie was great! It wasnt finished though. the stage wasnt anything special, his clothes same thingthat makes me sad a little bit..:p

Hey thanks dude. Seriously. NOT.

Oooh, yeah! I just LOVED the fact that we spent WEEKS preparing the event so that fans like YOU would have a great evening, celebrating Michael and This Is It....and then to have you laugh about it afterwards, saying you enjoyed the fact that it went wrong.

Idiot.:doh:

Nou nou rusig maar. Ik bedoel te zeggen dat het klote is voor de mesnen die het georganiseerd hebben zoals je ook kon lezen, maar dat ik er wel om kon lachen. Ik zat dus niet zoals een heleboel mensen alleen maar te zeiken dat het zolang duurde voor de film begon, dat het brandalarm afging, etc. Je moest eens weten hoeveel mensen zaten te klagen over degene die het organiseerde. Als je liever hebt dat ik zo reageerde dan moet ik je terleurstellen. Ik zag er de humor wel van in als jij dat niet kan heel jammer hoor. Sta je toch te serieus in het leven:)

Idioot hoef je me sowieso niet te noemen. Als je het zo zwaar vind om weken voor te bereiden voor ONS..doe het dan niet

Last edited:
Nou nou rusig maar. Ik bedoel te zeggen dat het klote is voor de mesnen die het georganiseerd hebben zoals je ook kon lezen, maar dat ik er wel om kon lachen. Ik zat dus niet zoals een heleboel mensen alleen maar te zeiken dat het zolang duurde voor de film begon, dat het brandalarm afging, etc. Je moest eens weten hoeveel mensen zaten te klagen over degene die het organiseerde. Als je liever hebt dat ik zo reageerde dan moet ik je terleurstellen. Ik zag er de humor wel van in als jij dat niet kan heel jammer hoor. Sta je toch te serieus in het leven:)

Idioot hoef je me sowieso niet te noemen. Als je het zo zwaar vind om weken voor te bereiden voor ONS..doe het dan niet
Je moet voortaan nadenken over wat je post. En ja, idioot. Weet je waarom? Omdat je geen IDEE hebt hoeveel moeite het heeft gekost en hoeveel pijn het mensen in de organisatie heeft gedaan dat het misging.

Het event betekende veel voor ons, omdat we dit goed wilden doen. Voor Michael, voor de fans. Als je dat niet kunt begrijpen, dan zijn we bij deze uitgepraat.

People please, let's stay friendly!
It's all about love, L.O.V.E, remember?!

I want to thank you guys for organizing this wonderful event and even though many things went wrong, it was still very nice! Especially the way you handeled everything like arraning seats for everyone, getting us drinks etc.
And you know, all that stuff kinda brought some excitment to the evening and showed even more how much efford you guys put in organising this.
And I think that is also what Guido wanted to say, right? (correct me if I'm wrong, Guido ;))

So again, thank you and if you guys ever need help with a future Jackson-event, just let me know!

Back