What are you doing this very second?

you are welcome MissyJackson. Hope you would feel better after the rest :)
got a new friend too thanxx MissyJackson !!

very welcome dear anytime

Eating and browsing around here. :)

i thought u said you were eating here :lmao:

oh i dunno im feelin so drunk on this painkiller

----------------

im relaxing out of bed today

Crying. Unfortunately... :sad:

:hug:s to you as well.

Right now I am watching The Haunting marathon on the Discovery Channel. While eating a buttered baked potato and a turkey bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich. For my lunch. Though I feel like going back to sleep. Since I am feeling really tired. And I am also feeling really sad and miserable. Since I still miss Michael so very much.

Well other besides sitting here being really miserable and sad over how much I miss Michael. As I am listening to him. I am also drinking a cup of hot Jasmine green tea with honey. Since my throat was starting to feel pretty sore. So again I am really not feeling well.

Just playing this online Nintendo game Dragon Warrior 4. I haven't played that game in almost 20 years now. I am so glad I found something new that will help take my mind off of Michael. Is playing all of these old Nintendo games that I remember playing. But I wonder how long that is going to last for me.

Trying to learn this song that I was given today (by plunking it out, note...by...note...on a virtual keyboard online.) Because I have to sing and perform it tomorrow in front of the class. :no:

thinking of having a nice hot honey tea
havent had one in days and its nearly
morning then later i might watch
this is it again i love michael so much

You know I have not seen This Is It or heard the song This Is It yet. And I have both the cd and dvd of This Is It. But I really don't know when if I can ever handle seeing or hearing This Is It. I guess it still just hurts too much to see Michael in his final days.

Just listening to Michael. While being on the verge of crying over him.

Back