What are you doing this very second?

nothing bout to go brush my teeth get dressed and then see if i can get a new mouse my laptop one is broken and driving me up the friggin wall :lmao: :rant:

good job i get paid today aint it laptops cost a fortune to keep what with net bills and damn bits and pieces on top :lol:

bye everyone talk later take care and god bless its all for love L.O.V.E .

Right now playing the Dragon Warrior 4 game online. While trying to remember of how I had played that game nearly 20 years ago. All I really remember about it is that I had beaten the game back then. I think a couple of times. While I eat a big huge piece of chocolate cake. Along with a big glass of skim milk.

Just sitting here listening to Michael while I really crying over him again. I am just thinking of how much I still miss him. I can't believe its been 8 months and I still miss him like crazy. :weeping:

Just sitting here listening to Michael while I really crying over him again. I am just thinking of how much I still miss him. I can't believe its been 8 months and I still miss him like crazy. :weeping:

*hugs* I know how you felt Billie :( I dont want to think the months either. It's passing quite fast since Michael gone.

At the same time too, I'm confessing all my thoughts to this community that is so dear to me..

:hug:s I feel the same way Billie Jean. I just remember at 6:30 pm tonight it is going to be exactly 8 months since I heard the worst news in the entire world. :boohoo:

Just eating my lunch of ice tea, salmon, fish sticks, onion rings, and a hard boil egg with my Russian dressing. As I watch the HIStory International Channel and play the online Dragon Warrior 4 game.

Just sitting here listening to Michael. And wonder what Michael was trying to tell me (If he was trying to tell me something) in this dream that I had just woken up from. Earth Song was being played constantly in that dream of mine.

Back