What are you doing this very second?

Thank you Missy Jackson.

Right now I am watching disc 1 of Season 4 of the HIStory Channel's program The Universe. I finally got that season yesterday through the mail. As I try and take a little nap. Cause I am still feeling pretty tired.

Thank you Missy Jackson.

Right now I am watching disc 1 of Season 4 of the HIStory Channel's program The Universe. I finally got that season yesterday through the mail. As I try and take a little nap. Cause I am still feeling pretty tired.

very welcome hun try and take a nap it always helps a headache

------------

drinking a hot tea as usual feelin a bit down dont think ill attempt to watch this is it feeling like this

Yeah it really does Missy Jackson.

Right now I am eating a meatball sandwich and some spaghetti for my lunch. While being really miserable, sad, and depressed over how much I still miss my Michael. And thinking how last year at this time we still had him. :sad: :boohoo:

Just sitting here really crying over Michael. But I am going up to bed now. I just wish there was a way where I could just snap my fingers and fall asleep forever... :weeping:

Thank you Missy Jackson

Right now I am going up to bed.

very welcome hun

-----------

i took a nap as i wasnt feelin good again i think ive come down with something the last few days because whenever i take a nap i wake up and i feel good

hmmm

gonna get a warm tea and chat to a friend of mine on msn for a while

aww i didnt mean nothing by it
have a good time take no prisoners :lmao:

i think i might stroll to town today see when i can pick up my this is it stand

Aw, I know you didn't. :hug:

Ooh, I hope you get your TII stand! Remember, if they don't let you have it, you could always just grab it and run out of the shop. ;) :lmao:

Aw, I know you didn't. :hug:

Ooh, I hope you get your TII stand! Remember, if they don't let you have it, you could always just grab it and run out of the shop. ;) :lmao:

:lmao:

they are letting me have it because im one of the nuttiest mj fans they have ever seen i sometimes do the moonwalk and everything :lmao: just to be noticed as one of his long term fans

-------------

im posting here talking on msn drinking honey tea watching the breaking news all in one oh and looking out the window nothing new outside sigh michaels still gone

:lmao:

they are letting me have it because im one of the nuttiest mj fans they have ever seen i sometimes do the moonwalk and everything :lmao: just to be noticed as one of his long term fans

Haha, I'm like that as well! I remember ages ago, Billie Jean came on in the supermarket, and I was like dancing down the aisles. :blush: :lol:

I don't understand how some fans would want to hear and see Michael like that. I tape it but I refuse to watch it. Because I can't handle seeing or hearing anything that relates to June 25th.

Just sitting here crying over Michael. And this story I had just read in the main discussion forum. About how Michael's children were really excited about their father's concert. Reading those kind of stories just makes me all the more angrier at the monster that forever took their father away from them.

I don't understand how some fans would want to hear and see Michael like that. I tape it but I refuse to watch it. Because I can't handle seeing or hearing anything that relates to June 25th.

Just sitting here crying over Michael. And this story I had just read in the main discussion forum. About how Michael's children were really excited about their father's concert. Reading those kind of stories just makes me all the more angrier at the monster that forever took their father away from them.

hey hun its not that with me i just wanna know exactly what happened to michael i mean no offense honestly

in fact i found it disturbing to be honest

---------------

im off for a lay down i feel so tired :lol:

hey hun its not that with me i just wanna know exactly what happened to michael i mean no offense honestly

in fact i found it disturbing to be honest

---------------

im off for a lay down i feel so tired :lol:

Oh ok is just that with me it was different. I was actually ready to go through and keep that suicide promise that I had made. Back in December of 1995 when I was 15 years old. But it was God and Michael that made me break that promise that I had made.

Right now I am going to get myself something to eat. And then I am going back to my Dragon Warrior 4 game.

Oh ok is just that with me it was different. I was actually ready to go through and keep that suicide promise that I had made. Back in December of 1995 when I was 15 years old. But it was God and Michael that made me break that promise that I had made.

Right now I am going to get myself something to eat. And then I am going back to my Dragon Warrior 4 game.

awww hun

im off to have a shower and get dressed otherwise ill stroll downtown in my pajamas and im serious :lol:

I too watched the documentary because I wanted to know if they had some new facts there about what happened to Michael. It was hard to watch really :(
MissyJackson, in case you didn't find the link yet, it is in the thread about the show in the news section.

I'm still trying to force myself to work :)

Back