What are you doing this very second?

Just drinking some chamomile tea. I just hope it helps makes me sleep tonight. Because I just hate knowing that my insomnia is returning.

i know how you feel i can crash out and be sound asleep and then id wake up and that would be it for the rest of the night id stop awake unable to get back to sleep just like i am now had a sleep earlier now im unable to sleep again sigh

-------------

posting here
drinking a warm drink

^ Thanks, I just need to try to be positive... not easy to do though :unsure:

Jeepers, between the two of us we need money, a vacation, a good doc, and a lullaby :p

:hug: to you too!

hun i cant reverse what has happened to me but you hun u have a great life ahead i may never fully recover

im so bored and lonely i think i may just curl up :boohoo: not that anyone offline actually notices what pain im in or for the matter take
how i feel seriously anymore

Just eating a big bowl of salad. Along with some Cherry Pomegranate drink mix. And I am also eating a turkey bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich. For my supper. While I go and watch some Sailor Moon episodes on You Tube. I really need something to cheer myself up a bit. Especially since I was just crying over Michael again not that long ago.

:( laying in bed and just A few minutes from having to get up and go to school :cry:

Im in the time machine and listening to ace of bace lol do you remember them? :p

Back