What are you doing this very second?

aww u sound so relaxed there MJSBOLLYWOODGIRL7

im drinking tea talking on msn and watching youtube

Yeah I really am Missy Jackson. I'm just sitting here watching the Olympics and Stephen King's movie The Tommyknockers. Well I am taping the movie. And I am all covered up in 3 of my blankets. Like always.

I was just playing my Dragon Warrior 3 game. But I am going to try and take a nap now. Since I only gotten 4 and a half hours worth of sleep last night.

Yeah I really am Missy Jackson. I'm just sitting here watching the Olympics and Stephen King's movie The Tommyknockers. Well I am taping the movie. And I am all covered up in 3 of my blankets. Like always.

I was just playing my Dragon Warrior 3 game. But I am going to try and take a nap now. Since I only gotten 4 and a half hours worth of sleep last night.

aww

----------------

just hanging around here and the messengers

^ Same.
school tomorrow.
this week is going to be so freaking depressing.
March already? oh my.

laying in bed. so tired right now..
i better go.
goodnight xx

Just listening to Michael and wondering if my insomnia is coming back. Because it was after midnight when I had gotten in to bed. Woke up at 3:44 am and it is now 4:26 am now. So I am like really tired now and I can't go back to sleep. I remember having it really bad during that horrible summer without Michael. Cause of all of these constant dreams I kept having of him. But I don't dream about him that much anymore.

Since going back to sleep is almost near impossible right now for me. Even though I just feel so very tired right now. I am going to go get myself something to eat. And then I am going back to play the Dragon Warrior 3 quest that I had started in this one site.

having a cup of coffee with one hand and typing on this board with the other

Just watching Dr. Oz as I drink some ice tea. And thinking if one single word is mention about living longer. I am changing the channel or putting the tv on mute. Because living longer is something that I don't want to hear. I am sick and tired of living as it is. Because there is only one place that I want to be anymore. And that is with Michael.

Just watching Dr. Oz as I drink some ice tea. And thinking if one single word is mention about living longer. I am changing the channel or putting the tv on mute. Because living longer is something that I don't want to hear. I am sick and tired of living as it is. Because there is only one place that I want to be anymore. And that is with Michael.

i know how you feel hun feel free to PM me anytime

im having a coffee something i aint had in a while

i know how you feel hun feel free to PM me anytime

im having a coffee something i aint had in a while

Yeah thanks Missy Jackson.

Right now I am watching one of my HIStory Channel's The Universe dvds. While drinking some hot chocolate. Eating a few granola bars. While I go play around in the site Blingee for a little while.

Just watching my one Universe dvd. While still feeling really tired and really miserable. That nap that I had earlier really didn't help much. So right now I am eating a Hershey's chocolate almond bar. With some of my banana bread and a glass of skim milk. While I go back and play Dragon Warrior 3.

Back