What are you doing this very second?

I'm about to go make myself a giant cup of coffee, I so love my Keurig machine

Right now I am watching the Olympics. While I go and make some banana bread for my mother. I don't even know why I even bother half time. Cause I am the one that ends up eating it most of it. I am an excellent cook and baker. But for some reason both her and her husband never wants to eat most of the stuff that I make.

Listening to Michael singing We Are The World demo version and it just fills my heart with love for this amazing man every time I hear it. :heart: :cry:

Going upstairs to go take a good hot shower. Then I am going to back to play Dragon Warrior 3. I got kind of tired playing Dragon Warrior 4. In DW 3 you get to name your own characters. And I decided to name my 4 characters after Michael and his children. Michael is the hero, Paris is the wizard, Prince is the soldier, and Blanket is the pilgrim.

thanx hunni

had a nap seems to be a lot better now

im just trying to relax i cant for some reason if this keeps up i may just go back to bed

Your welcome. I'm glad you are doing better.

Just sadly thinking about Michael as usual. As I check my MJ sites out. And listen to Blackmore's Night. Some of their songs really does remind me of Michael. Especially the song that I am listening to now called I Still Remember.

im eating horse food :lol: yes its a diet for horses and humans its called carob

:lmao: That's really funny you are eating horse food.

Right now I am having a cup of my hot Jasmine green tea with honey. While I some of my banana bread and a peanut butter chocolate chip granola bar. For my breakfast. While I watch the HIStory Channel's all day marathon of UFOs. And play this old game boy puzzle game called Kwirk. The last time I remember playing that game I was in 4th grade. Back during the Dangerous Era.

Right now I am gorging on Italian food. Like Italian herb chicken, plain cheese pizza, spaghetti, and a meatball parmesan sandwich. With lots of mozeralla cheese. While watching my Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix dvd.

Back