What do you think MJ will do as a surprise!! (re: Akon's recent interview)

Alright, I got it y'all! I think Mike has been wanting to do this for quite some time now and I think this is the moment he is choosing to do it. Mike is gonna streak across the field just before half-time wearing nothing but a sash saying "Thriller 25 coming soon " on it and he will have no regrets! :lol:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

ROTFLMAO

He's suppressed the urge for toooo long now.

It's why he was so eager to get naked for the YANA video. :lol:

Alright, I got it y'all! I think Mike has been wanting to do this for quite some time now and I think this is the moment he is choosing to do it. Mike is gonna streak across the field just before half-time wearing nothing but a sash saying "Thriller 25 coming soon " on it and he will have no regrets! :lol:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

:doh: Good Lord! :lol:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

Now I would even break down and buy Superbowl tickets
to see that .. he'll be singing "cause its a THRILLER" Lmao :lol:

Now I would even break down and buy Superbowl tickets
to see that .. he'll be singing "cause its a THRILLER" Lmao :lol:

I think he could be singing ANOTHER very popular song from the Thriller album, but i won't say it cuz it'll be very inappropriate :devil: :lol:

maybe he will put a Muzzle on Akon's mouth so we don't have to hear that turkey weezing for air.

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

I would so DIE if that would happen! I'd be GLUED to the TV

aCorn need to shut up, as if michael was telling everybody not to say anything all for nothing. No talented hack, I hope michael cuts him off. I can't stand a spoiled surprise.

Akon knows all! When you're that talented, ain't nothin' gonna stop you! Michael WISHES he had Akon's talent...

(cricket chirps)...

WHAT!?

LOL.

Last edited:
Last time I checked, the SB is on CBS.
And the Superbowl is in Pasadena, CA. It's a location, a bowl, not bowel. Your bowel is where your ish comes from.

Anyhow, I think the surpise is the release of the new The Girl Is Mine single. Sorry if this is a dissapointing spoiler.

And the Superbowl is in Pasadena, CA. It's a location, a bowl, not bowel. Your bowel is where your ish comes from.

Anyhow, I think the surpise is the release of the new The Girl Is Mine single. Sorry if this is a dissapointing spoiler.

Someone said BOWEL!?! SUPER BOWEL!?!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I swear somebody was typing too anxious and too fast, the hell!? :lol:

Re: What do you think MJ will do as a surprise!! (re: AkMan,on's recent interview)

Man, I am beyond excited!

I've always felt that Michael would take over 2008. I always felt that he would start showing up all over the place right after New Years. Looks like I might be right.

Re: What do you think MJ will do as a surprise!! (re: AkMan,on's recent interview)

Man, I am beyond excited!

I've always felt that Michael would take over 2008. I always felt that he would start showing up all over the place right after New Years. Looks like I might be right.

Yup! That's what we are all hopin'!;):)

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

maybe he will put a Muzzle on Akon's mouth so we don't have to hear that turkey weezing for air.
aCorn need to shut up, as if michael was telling everybody not to say anything all for nothing. No talented hack, I hope michael cuts him off. I can't stand a spoiled surprise.

Someone said BOWEL!?! SUPER BOWEL!?!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I swear somebody was typing too anxious and too fast, the hell!? :lol:

Freaking LMAO!!!

What's with the streaking and bowels:rollin::bowling: :rollin::bowling: :rollin::bowling:

Hi all
I know it feels like a 'ghost town' in here today :lol: but lets have some fun! After listening to Akon's radio interview posted on today's news about MJ doing something during the superbowll time, :wild:I was wondering what do you think he will do?
Any ideas, guess etc are very welcome.

I dont know...but I sure as hell cant wait til it happens!

I think he has something special made ready.

I still like the idea of him singing the national anthem. Really display his voice for those who don't know, doubt, or forgot.

And to one of the largest audiences for any show in the US.

Last edited:
Back