• Earth Song

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Billie Jean

Votes: 95 18.7%
  • Man In The Mirror

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought Thriller was the best I think it would have given me a heart attack it looked so scary but cool at the same time and then Threatened came on it was flawless

I Voted for WBSS, with Billie Jean coming in a close second, followed by IJCSLY. Michaels dancing really shined in WBSS and Billie Jean, but Billie Jean didnt really kick in and grab until the ending dance solo, I also thought the slow motion crotch grab was nice. Whereas WBSS it was exciting from beginning to end, Michael really looked like he was happy and enjoying himself in this film.

Made me smile. :)

I voted for IJCSLY because I was just floored by how amazing his vocals were... Had anyone said to me before the film that that would have been my choice I would have laughed, but WOW was I impressed.

Musically I LOVED the new arrangement for Jam. This was the only song on the set-list which I questioned it's inclusion before seeing the film (after all, it's hardly his biggest hit and it was performed amazingly well on the Dangerous Tour). But wow was that a great new take on a nearly 2-decade old track :)

Earth Song.

I was a bit terrified when I saw the underneath of the stage opened and the huge tractor coming out and trying to knock Michael down! Then I realised that it was only a picture of him!
The massage he have during that performance was very touching as well. I love the enviroment and the planet a lot so I feel so much during that performance.
I was just so sad. Michael want to make the world a better place and spread the massage of healing. He did all he could to educate people to care for the planet and heal the world. Our world is very corrupted and rotten, full of selfish people.

i picked Billyjean although i loved Human nature especially the shoulder roll at the end i couldnt believe he was doing it . so smooth

why why you didn't choose human nature than? I laughed at the part when he does agressive penguine...hehe, so cool...

I didn't vote for anything, because I can't for the life of me say that there was a "best/better" performance. Each and everyone of them was amazing in its own aspect.

For example, I thought Smooth Criminal was extremely well done. I think it captured my interest and undivided attention the most. It was very well thought out and done. Sort of artistic in a sense. I also loved seeing Michael running around, sliding down railings and jumping out windows. It was just lovely. Too add to that, I also liked seeing the process of them making it. Seeing Michael running etc. in front of the green scene and then it being edited and processed to create this pure GENIOUS!

For the dancing aspect, I would have to say TWYMMF was the best. As I watched, I couldn't help but see the Michael in the Bad era. The dancing was astounding! He looked so young and vibrant. It was perfect. Identical to that of the 1980's with just a touch of modernity.

I also liked Billie Jean for dancing. There are no words I could use to express the quality of this performance. It was just breathtaking for a rehearsal!

For vocals, I enjoyed each and every song. I couldn't bring myself to choose something. His vocals were lovely. IJCSLY, Earth Song, Human Nature, Speechless etc..... I loved them all. I will be seeing the movie again tomorrow, maybe after I do, I can make a final decision on this, but for now, I will have to choose IJCSLY, Human Nature and Earth Song.

There's so much more I could add, but I won't be doing this until I see the movie for a second time. For now, these are my thoughts on it all.

They were all amazing but my vote goes to Human nature. The way he sang on that one, it was out of this world. And the amount of live singing in this film was sutch a great gift. Thank God it was all recorded and filmed. It just shows what a brilliant vocalist he was. And this was rehearsals............

Vocals: Human Nature
Dance: Billie Jean

soooooo, BJ is not my lover is my vote ;)

I voted for the Drill cause the dance is just so frickin awsome along with the Mind is The Magic music. Jam could be a close second, along with IJCSLY and WBSS. I wanna say how awsome the Shake Your Body clip was, even if MJ wasn't in it much but the dancers were just so kick ass. I love LOVE L.O.V.E. the bit of that performance when the two dancers are skipping down the ramp and criss-crossing and then when another dancer does the side way front flip (you know the one that was in the trailer too)

THREATENED was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

short but GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vocals: Human Nature
Dance: Billie Jean

soooooo, BJ is not my lover is my vote ;)

i disagree with billie jean for dance. for dance i would say wanna be starting something.... a lot more energy. BJ maybe the weakest dance

Ok...my #1 is Billie Jean--> Slowmo part. OMFG! :wild::wild::wild:

#2--> IJCSLY-->when he grabbed(couldnt find another word for it) her! HOT!!! and when he just srugged his shoulders when she was singing to him, he looked sooo cute! :D

#3-->Songs where he was wearing the t-shirt *Curls for my girls*...when i saw that i had tears in my eyes... :cry:

#4--> Smooth Criminal...I LOVED the part where she throws him her gloves and he puts in in the inside of his pocket...and that smile...what a beautiful smile...:wub:

Oh and BAD/TDCAU...Loved the dance...
:punk:

LAST but NOT LEAST...MITM
:angel:

Over all...AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING!:clapping:

Love,
Romi

Last edited:
Oh wow... the dance in Billie Jean was AMAZING! He definitely pulled out some stuff we had never seen before.

IJCSLU was so intimate and free. The way he sang at the end... *sigh*

All around, It was a great movie that everyone in the theater enjoyed. You could tell people were singing and moving in their seats. If you haven't seen it in IMAX, you should. It's really worth it. :yes: Everything is so much bigger, brighter and clearer.

I cant choose, they were all amazing - The Drill/The Dont Care About Us in full costume on opening night would have been dazzling, simply amazing.

I voted for Human Nature because he sung it so beautifully. That's the best I've ever heard him sing live. But that's the case for a lot of the songs he performed. When he started singing Billie Jean I thought he was lip syncing until I realised he was singing live and he was singing as good as he did when he recorded it back in 1982. And the dancing at the end of Billie Jean was close to the best I've ever seen MJ do. He was really at the top of his game.

I liked WBSS because the way it opened the movie: BANG!!!!!

Billy Jean, epic.
But I didn't like the camera work on that one.
Mike was killing it and all they film is his upper body???

I absolutely adored "Thriller"and "Jam"
"Ëarth Song" was incredible!

This movie was the most beautiful thing I've seen in a very long time.

I love them all....but the image of MJ doing the crotch thingie of his in BILLIE JEAN.......drives me CRAZY........

Can't believe no-one has voted for TWYMMF so far. That whole backdrop was so awesome. Like something out of a broadway musical...

agree!, he's superb and very energetic and i like every performance it was like watching a true concert rather than just a rehearsal!!

I voted Billie Jean. I wanted to vote for more! But that performance was amazing, it was like he picked up on the positive energy of the dancers who were watching in awe of him and it made him shine. Michael was amazing in Billie Jean! Going to see TII again tonight!

I can't agree enough with you, His backround dancers was cheering him on so much, michael was just letting it flow.

I voted for Human Nature purely for that little half growl for the line "I'm not loving this way" every performance was breath taking though so really unfair to pick over the others

I voted for Human Nature purely for that little half growl for the line "I'm not loving this way" every performance was breath taking though so really unfair to pick over the others

sorry obviously line is I like Loving this way. apologies

I voted Billie Jean, I've just come back from watching it a second time and Michael is moving amazing here. If I was voting on vocals it would be Human Nature had there been one full performance of this and not a combination of 3 different rehearsals.

Whoaaa hang on. What performance did he wear a t shirt that said 'Curls for my girls' ?

Back