• Earth Song

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Billie Jean

Votes: 95 18.7%
  • Man In The Mirror

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where is the all above option :) cuz I just can't pick one! I loved it all...MJ was just being MJ we all knew and loved!!! :) ok well my vote is Billie Jean :)

Vocally - I Just Can't Stop Loving You....I just love how MJ was feeling it and let himself "sing out." (Not my fave MJ song by the way)

Dancing - Billie Jean...MJ was just killin it, and then I loved to see the camera pan over to the back up dancers to see their reactions. They were so hyped. I would have been too!

I voted for Billie Jean.

Was I the only one not that blown away by Billie Jean? It's usually one of my favourite songs, but there was no moonwalk and as someone else pointed out, the camera work is horrible because you can't even see his dancing for most of it...

WBSS, Thriller/Threatened and Smooth Criminal... and I voted for Smooth Criminal :)

I voted vor Thriller/Threatened cuz I really liked what they had done with Thriller, and most importantly Threatened! That little bit of Threatened made me go from :eek: to :wild: to:woohoo:!!!! It's one of the hottes things I've ever heard/seen..

speechless by far..
even though he song 4 lines or so.. i choose this song because it has a special meaning for me. That's the song i'm gonna marry on.
Other than that, beat was my favorite.. that really came out of the cinema speakers.

Do you reckon the scene of Speechless was just a short improv or do you think it could've been taken from an entire performance? Wouldn't it be amazing if he'd rehearsed the whole song and they put it on the DVD.

Ahhh, one can only dream....

why is wbss getting few votes. That performance had a lot of energy.

Do you reckon the scene of Speechless was just a short improv or do you think it could've been taken from an entire performance? Wouldn't it be amazing if he'd rehearsed the whole song and they put it on the DVD.

Ahhh, one can only dream....

I think that little bit would have been used on the actual show.

Like he normally says 'I love you' and stuff to the fans. This was a cool little way of doing it I think he was rehearsing.

I love all. But I voted J5 Medley for personal reason. "I'll be there" is my most emotional song. I just can't help being sad and crying whenever I hear it.

The fact that it was a rehearsal and MJ wasn't going all out makes this kind of tough. I thought Billie Jean was pretty weak; no moonwalk nor kick and I wonder if he dropped the last solo dance part when he dances in spotlight to the left of the stage.

I really miss the brothers when he's doing the J5 medley.

I would prefer less theatrics and more of MJ just singing & dancing. The images on screen looked just fantastic though.

He never had his brothers on tour with him since Victory nor do I think he wanted them, so the J5 Medley has always been solo, except for the MSG 30th Anniversary show.

I can't choose but I honestly think the best vocal performance was "I'll Be There." It was amazing. I cried.

I can´t vote!!!!

The most espectacular is "Smooth Criminal", as a group, and it seems the most finished of all. Just original, and the mixing, just awesome.

Then, "Thriller".

But "Billy Jean" was extraordinary for Michael Jackson too.

Dancer, the musicians, the guitar player was fantastci (I loveee that guitar player) they all have their parts too.

I really loved I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Human Nature, and Smooth Criminal.

Beat It, Billie Jean, and Earth Song also.

They were all amazing though. The very, very short "performance" of Speechless got me really excited. I started singing really loud. lmao.

Back