• Earth Song

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Billie Jean

Votes: 95 18.7%
  • Man In The Mirror

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm stuck between Human Nature and IJCSLY. Vocally, it was probably the best performance of Human Nature I've ever seen, and the sing-off at the end of IJCSLY in and of itself makes me wanna vote for it.

Oh my gooood... haha, SO hard to pick...
Hmm... my fav's were:
Wanna Be Startin' Something (The most amazing opening EVER, with Light Man and everything!)
Jam (Amazing, as usual!!)
The Drill (Felt like I just wanted to dance, and so big and fantastic)
Smooth Criminal (Dome Project-vid was fantastic, and Michael was soooo goodlookin' there! Amazing performance!!)
The Way You Make Me Feel (Oooh, just gave me such a fun time :D)
Thriller (Omg, the Dome Project-video creeped the heck out of me. Perfect performance, with the spider and Threatened and everything. Likey, Likey :D)
Earth Song (Really opened my eyes to the problems that our world's suffering. We've gotta make that change!)

I can't choose... But I'll try :p

Anyone? In which performance did he wear a shirt saying 'curls for my girls' ???

My favourite was IJCSLY, as he actually couldnt stop! :D:p
but I also loved the drill!! I thought that was genius, hope theres more of that on the DVD :)

Smooth Criminal, and i adored the video with Rita Hayworth and the whole bit.

Earth song
The way you make me feel
They dont care about Us.

voted for billie jean but wanna be starting something and beat it were absolutely fantastic too

omg. I Just Can't Stop Loving You was awful! I mean, look at that woman! She should act as if she was in love with Michael. She didn't feel it. Wasn't into MJ. She should be like "c'mon, baby. Show me what you got." (Tatiana quote :D)

Michael was awesome, but the woman was just NOT.

omg. I Just Can't Stop Loving You was awful! I mean, look at that woman! She should act as if she was in love with Michael. She didn't feel it. Wasn't into MJ. She should be like "c'mon, baby. Show me what you got." (Tatiana quote :D)

Are you serious? She's an amazing singer and to me it looked more like she wasn't sure what Michael wanted her to do.

they were still rehearsing ...

ijcsly is my favourite

Earth song. Absolutely stunning performance, dome project and speech...
and oh, yes, Beat It was incredible too :)

Wanna Be Startin Somethin
Drill
Human Nature
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Billie Jean

WBSS and Billie Jean had the best dancing. Thriller/Threatened's dancing was lackluster up until the Thriller dance, then it became great, especially during Threatened. The other dancing was good, but not as good as WBSS and BJ. HN and IJCSLY had the best vocal performances for sure.

Are you serious? She's an amazing singer and to me it looked more like she wasn't sure what Michael wanted her to do.

Nooo, I wasn't talking about her singing abilities! Remember that moment when Michael used to do with either Sheryl or Siedah when he got closer and was touching the girl and was like c'mon, baby? Do you remember that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyNlL1ZN6WU

Look there at 1:30

I guess no one understands me........... :(

I had to vote Smooth Criminal, it was so amazing to see a new version of it :D

It was hard to pick. MJ was incredible in this movie. I chose wanna be starting something.

Billie Jean was pretty awesome! He got so into it, he always does...Totally lost in his genius! He's so incredible...Startin' Somethin' was definitely awesome as well...Speechless was beautiful...I LOVE that song...

I agree, IJCSLY was BRILLIANT...I can listen to him sing like that forever...It's true - no words can do it justice...I was in awe during that song...

I voted Billie Jean, mainly because of slow mo crotch grab.. but now I wish I would have voted IJCSLY, what a beautiful performance. And I SWEAR I saw Michael grab a handful LMAO..

I know what you mean. It seemed liked she was doing it just because it was her job not because she wanted to. I could see the lack of emotion. Maybe she would of been much different if it was an actual concert.

No I thought she was just nervous and vulnerable... I thought it was nice seeing Michael being the confidant man and courting her. That's what made the performance so beautiful.. if she was wearing revealing clothes and grinding him (like you see in most performances today), then it would have changed the whole feeling of the song.

1. I just cant stop loving you
2. Human Nature
3 I'll be there
4 Billie Jean
5. The Way u Make Me Feel

My Top 5

Can't believe no-one has voted for TWYMMF so far. That whole backdrop was so awesome. Like something out of a broadway musical...
I love TWYMMF! The backdrop and the arrangement is so cool. Love it when Michael asked the keyboardist to slow down "like you're dragging out of bed". :D He loves to use figurative words.

Back