• Man In The Mirror

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Way You Make Me Feel was awesome!!!
I love it with all my heart!!!
MJ flerting Gilda!!! hahah Wonderful!!

Love you MJJ!!!!

Can't believe no-one has voted for TWYMMF so far. That whole backdrop was so awesome. Like something out of a broadway musical...
I did. I love the whole scene when MJ & crew were gettin' the piece together.
MJ's directing & dancing....OMGawsh! :swoon:
But I also loved WBSS and BJ. Mmmmph!:wub:
Not to mention HN...the whole growl thing when he's showing
them how it's done! Wooooooooo!

It really is too hard to pick just one.... like always.

Yeah, The Way You Make Me Feel was cool but for me it really can't beat Billie Jean, nothing can! :)

Hmm, I think I'll have to go with Smooth Criminal. I loved all of them, especially the Drill and Earth Song, but somehow SC just stands out. With the vignette, the "sizzling" and the dancing... I absolutely loved it.

For the singing

Human Nature
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
I'll Be There

For the dancing

Smooth Criminal
The Way You Make Me Feel
Billie Jean

really hard to choose just one!!! :)
Billie Jean ( slow crotch grabbing!!!) Beat it............leaping high in the air and then on the floor with legs wiggling............oh D'oh!!! Too many to mention!
arh and the ''I just cant stop loving you'' ending...........
MJ says Dont do this to me..............I'm trying to save my voice!! :)
xxx

Startin Somethin
Jam
Smooth Criminal
Billie Jean
Human Nature
TWYMMF
Thriller/Threatened
They Don't Care About Us
Black or White
Beat It
Drill
Man In The Mirror
J5 Medley
Earth Song
IJCSLY
Speechless So,that's my list :D

Last edited:
I voted for the way you make me feel, cause every time I saw that peformance on This is it, I had a real big smile on my face.
But it is so hard to chose only one.

I just cant stop lovin you..............they way MJ continues in the flow after.............gets caught in the moment...............and then says ''Dont do this to me!!.....I'm trying to save my voice!!''........................awwwww
But Michael you can allow urself this one time? Says Kenny!
Love it love it!!
Cant wait for the dvd!
xxx

bille jean !

but i also liked smooth criminal

loved it all.this would have been what michaels children have always known about their dad,but to see him do his thing on stage...the whole movie made me cry,smile and be thankful for mj.one of my smiles and tears...its all for love..l.o.v.e.

This topic is really a challenge .. lol. TII world brought me a unique emotion. In TEE, Michael is more spontaneous than ever. Dare say that he explored all the motions, but so natural. Perhaps at some point movements that needed a test, now were executed ... Incredible.
Billie Jean left me breathless. Best of Bj is not even the moonwalk, TII shows this. But WBSS, Speechless, Earth Song and Smooth Criminal made me want to cry ... with the noblest sentiments that I feel now. And only Michael made me feel (all I could attend performances) until today

That's very hard to choose!
I'd like to vote for every songs though, I voted for human nature.
It was really magical moment.

I voted Billie Jean. It was AMAZING!!!

but I love them ALL.

Can't believe no-one has voted for TWYMMF so far. That whole backdrop was so awesome. Like something out of a broadway musical...

I voted for TWYMMF in a similar thread to this one (I can't vote in this one for some reason). As a native New Yorker I loved the NYC backdrop and the "West Side Story" vibe. It was Broadway-esque!

I love Wanna be Startin something..very funky! But for some reason threatened jus made me go wow....sounds so gd when its played live!! and of course billie jean! :p

I really loved the footage of Thriller. All the work they did on the parts that were going to be the 3D portions of the concert were amazing!

Back